PDA

View Full Version : y did i do it?

AndyDude312
22-05-2008, 07:19 PM
I was really upset and i was looking for a battery so i could tune my guitar but i saw my dad's pen knife and i took it and cut myself and my best mate now hates me and i fort it wood make everything feel better but it didnt and now im even more upset :(

GhostFace-
22-05-2008, 07:21 PM
dont cut youself and tell your friend it was a accident

mangle
22-05-2008, 07:29 PM
As Ghostface said.

Problem sorted!

sarey
22-05-2008, 07:33 PM
unless you want a load of scars on your body, obsessive thoughts about when, how, and where you'll cut, and all you think about is cutting, and all you fear is being caught(though, in your case i guess that isn't an issue), then don't go down that path. :)

plenty of other options rather than cutting yourself.

Leetzgirl
22-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Why cutt when you can have fun with your 'wong'

jesus
22-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Play your guitar when you're upset, it will calm you down. :)

Minstrels
22-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Play rugby! Take out your emotions in the big hits.

Teyauna.
22-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I think it's wrong for your best friend to hate you, I think he/she should've helped you through it.

Redacted
22-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Say It was an accident, and DONT go it again!

Its dangerous!

Danzilla
22-05-2008, 10:09 PM
I once cut myself when i felt upset once, i thought it made the situation worse, didn't help one bit.
Try doing something else that puts your mind off what ever your sad about, normally if i'm sad or angry i head over to my punch bag. ;P
If your friend hates your because you cut yourself then thats wrong. Make something up like you cut yourself, i said i fell over onto some glass and it cut me when i cut myself.
But like what was said above, don't get into the habit of it.

YoManGo!
22-05-2008, 10:18 PM
when i cut myself it helped but i regretted it in the long run.
just buy some creams to cover it and spend time with your homiez.

ToxicPaddy
22-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I may have got the situation wrong, but you got upset when you didn't find a battery for your guitar and cut yourself because you couldn't find a battery?

Apologies in advance if I'm wrong.

Moh
22-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Just say you was bored so you tried it out and you didn't like it.

Once, a friend was messing with this piece of paper and she paper cut me :(
I wasn't very amused.

FlyingJesus
22-05-2008, 10:49 PM
I've got a slash across my wrist that I have no idea where it came from lol, it looks pretty nasty but it was probably just on like a door catch or something. Blame that.

Arch
23-05-2008, 01:17 AM
i didnt read all comments but if e doesnt like you then he is not a true friend because he would try to help you, or atleast thats what i would do for a friend if they started that terrible habbit, and yeha dont cut yourself try a new hobby or somthing

Misawa
23-05-2008, 04:25 AM
Don't you stab yourself, you silly fool. Stab someone else.

buttons
23-05-2008, 05:26 AM
what a stupid friend!! tell them you need help and keep it secret, my cousin self-harmed and we were told to put sharp objects in a safe place, she would use anything seriously.

Bun
23-05-2008, 07:10 AM
if it'll save your life, i'll send you some batteries through the post?

superfly-dan
23-05-2008, 03:45 PM
No Andy man you mustn't! No! *slaps wrist*

There's much better ways to make yourself feel better than cutting yourself, like reading, playing the guitar, watching t.v and the best one, masterbating!

Promise you won't do it again!

JessicaLOL
27-05-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.humber.nhs.uk/upload/HERHIS/Humber%20Mental%20Health/Images/Humberbannerselfharm.jpg
well done you just joined the loser crowd.

Shatterstar
27-05-2008, 08:12 PM
congrats babe xxxxxxxxx

buttons
27-05-2008, 08:36 PM
http://www.humber.nhs.uk/upload/HERHIS/Humber%20Mental%20Health/Images/Humberbannerselfharm.jpg
well done you just joined the loser crowd.

sorri but if i was the guy in the pic i would kill myself. :(

JessicaLOL
27-05-2008, 08:39 PM
sorri but if i was the guy in the pic i would kill myself. :(

wouldnt we all
LOL

Invent2
29-05-2008, 03:06 AM
I was really upset and i was looking for a battery so i could tune my guitar but i saw my dad's pen knife and i took it and cut myself and my best mate now hates me and i fort it wood make everything feel better but it didnt and now im even more upset :(

On a serious note; I personally know what it's like to be in sort of a situation like that :( I've never really told anyone this (only one friend) but recently one of my best friends got quite upset and dissapeared in the middle of the night when we were all going home after being out. No one had any idea where he was and the next thing I found out when I got home was that he had overdosed and was in hospital :(. I was really sad and somehow I thought that well cutting myself would help. It sort of did calm me down but in the long run I really, really regret it. When I told my friend what I did, it made him angry even more with himself and at me as he felt it was his fault. The only thing you can do is speak to your friend and try to explain to them why you did it and hopefully why you're not going to do it ever again.

As everyone has said, it seems to sometimes help at the start but like everyone else said in the long run its not a good thing to remember. The scars you get from doing it and just by looking at them that can remind you of why you were upset which just makes things worse.

The best thing you can do if you ever feel like doing it again is to just try and forget about it and do something you enjoy like play your guitar ;)

StickMan
29-05-2008, 03:44 AM
When ure very stressed just turn music VERY load and start to sing.. :) works for me lol

but.. int he shower :O

AND.. donĀ“t cut urself.. leave that for emos.

Dan/

Alexicles.
29-05-2008, 09:36 AM
As Ghostface said.

Problem sorted!

It really isn't as simple as that. Self Harming is addictive, my freind does it really badly to herself. Try talking to someone about it, it might help to talk to someone who self harms too?

Nereo
29-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I think it's wrong for your best friend to hate you, I think he/she should've helped you through it.

I totally agree with that ;)

Jordy
29-05-2008, 11:11 AM
I have to admit I hated my friend when he began self-harming myself. Fair enough it is kicking him while he's down and it looks like it could make things worse, and sometimes probably does but my friend is so lazy and can't do anything for himself so when lots of his other friends turned against him too it then made him stop.

BaybeeElin
29-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm sure the majority of people have tried to hurt or even kill themselves. out of anger and or hurt.
You have the power to control your actions.
You can stop, and you don't have to do it again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!