PDA

View Full Version : How Could People Even Do This...? >:(

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 03:52 PM
:@ How Could People Even Do This!? :@

My all time favourite animal is the Racoon. And I was searching through Google for images of them. When I found a Coat, made out of Racoon fur! I was so angry when I saw this. It could have been dead already, but the thought of it being alive them shot dead just to make a Racoon Coat, is awful! I think its really evil to make Coats out of animals fur. I wouldn't dare wear a coat which was made out of one!
But seeing this picture has really made me angry and upset. Argh! The things people do, JUST for Fashion... :'(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/AngelAmberz/EvilpeoplekilledRacoonandmadeacoat.jpg

Steven
19-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Animal cruelty </3 yah well it's life. but hey donate to those animal places to help stop it :D :)!

Grabbed
19-06-2005, 03:55 PM
stupid animal killers. animal cruetly is a big issue especially with j-lo. she wears real fur coats and all the animal rights protesters hate her

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Hows it animal crulty, its a coat. Killing for clothing, is just as valid as killing for food.

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 04:13 PM
That's life, go deal with it. It is not animal cruelty

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Mm, I hate it.
How would you like to be shot and eaten or used for some fashion and forgotten about in a couple of months anyway.

We can make clothes out of other things =/
I don't agree with it, but 'eck. What are you gonna do about it.

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Firstly, they cannot feel pain, they are not aware of their own existence, all they do is eat, poo, pee, make babies and sleep. That's basically all they think they should do.

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:28 PM
They were still alive >.<
Still living, breathing, growing.
How do you know that's all they think they should do anyway? You aren't one of them =/
But yeah, they were still alive =[
It's sad to see something that WAS alive be turned into something that would be forgotten anyway.

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:32 PM
They were still alive >.<
Still living, breathing, growing.
How do you know that's all they think they should do anyway? You aren't one of them =/
But yeah, they were still alive =[
It's sad to see something that WAS alive be turned into something that would be forgotten anyway.
Well so was my lunch, and what ever food you eat. Im doubtful you had a mamorial service for your break fast?

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Because they're not as aware of life as we are, if they did anything else, how comes they're so easily hunted? Look at a human, notice we talk and react more with our surroundings, we talk and have different personalities.

Now look at a Racoon. They don't do anything but that now do they? They may bathe but that's basically it, I don't see one jumping around trees doing strange, daring jumps and how comes they can't communicate like us, all they do is stare, no body language or funny sounds.

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Because they're not as aware of life as we are, if they did anything else, how comes they're so easily hunted? Look at a human, notice we talk and react more with our surroundings, we talk and have different personalities.

Now look at a Racoon. They don't do anything but that now do they? They may bathe but that's basically it, I don't see one jumping around trees doing strange, daring jumps and how comes they can't communicate like us, all they do is stare, no body language or funny sounds.
They aslo carry rabies, and bite. There seen in the same way as rats by most people who live near them.

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 04:36 PM

Yeah, maybe... But Racoons are still cute.. :p But, I just hate the fact of people killing them and making them into Coats! :@

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Yeah, maybe... But Racoons are still cute.. :p But, I just hate the fact of people killing them and making them into Coats! :@
I dont get whats wrong with killing them and turning them in to a coat. its no worce than killing a sheep for lunch "/

were higher up the food chain so gain the right to use animals lower on it for food, or anything else we need 2 survive, coat being used for warmith, therefor counts

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 04:39 PM
You have a point. But would you like to be shot down and turned into a Coat? I don't think so. I just think its mean!

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 04:39 PM
They aslo carry rabies, and bite. There seen in the same way as rats by most people who live near them.
They also drive buses and make businesses but that's besides the point.

You have a point. But would you like to be shot down and turned into a Coat? I don't think so. I just think its mean!
Woud you like a human coat? We're useless.

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 04:41 PM
They also drive buses and make businesses but that's besides the point.

Woud you like a human coat? We're useless.

Lol, I meant, if you was an Animal like a Racoon would you like to be Shot down and turned into a Coat? :eusa_thin I don't think so...

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:43 PM
we have no fur, so woulnt make very good coats, plus where aware unlike the raccons so are able to be annoyed, and compain, if were being turned in to coats, but as where at the top of the food, chain we have no preditors, appart from the fact no other animal would need a coat, and the fact humans make bad coats to strat with

Lol, I meant, if you was an Animal like a Racoon would you like to be Shot down and turned into a Coat? :eusa_thin I don't think so...

if i were an animal like a raccon i woulnt be consios, so would cair ether way "/

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:45 PM
I don't mind so much the eating, because we do have to live.
But we can live without fur coats =/
It may seem a bit .. hypocritical? to think like that, but it's true.

We can live without fur coats, right?

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 04:46 PM
we have no fur, so woulnt make very good coats, plus where aware unlike the raccons so are able to be annoyed, and compain, if were being turned in to coats, but as where at the top of the food, chain we have no preditors, appart from the fact no other animal would need a coat, and the fact humans make bad coats to strat with

if i were an animal like a raccon i woulnt be consios, so would cair ether way "/

For the final time, I didn't mean turning Humans into coats, I meant, if you was an animal like a racoon would you like tot be shot down and turned into a coat... :eusa_doh:

Mentor
I don't mind so much the eating, because we do have to live.
But we can live without fur coats =/
It may seem a bit .. hypocritical? to think like that, but it's true.

We can live without fur coats, right?
Depends, yes some people can live without fur coats, but in some places theres no alteternative "/
You ither make a coaut out of animals, or freeze to death.

For the final time, I didn't mean turning Humans into coats, I meant, if you was an animal like a racoon would you like tot be shot down and turned into a coat... :eusa_doh:

liek i said in part 2. if i was a raccon, i woulnt be coniso, so wouldnt cair eather way, nether a racoon nore a coat is conisos, so it woulnt know even if it was a coat.

Gommeinc? do you mind if i use you for a coat to make a point?

GommeInc
If I was a racoon I wouldn't be aware of what's happening, I'll just squawk or whatever they do and then hear a bang :/

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Depends, yes some people can live without fur coats, but in some places theres no alteternative "/

Yes, you have a point there. People have to keep warm...

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:50 PM

Mm, I guess that is a good point.
I guess I'm more reffering to the people who DON'T need to.
If you don't need to, you shouldn't =/

Haha, I look like I keep changing my opinion on it all -.-"
Ah well.

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Mm, I guess that is a good point.
I guess I'm more reffering to the people who DON'T need to.
If you don't need to, you shouldn't =/

Haha, I look like I keep changing my opinion on it all -.-"
Ah well.
True (about the dont need to, you shouln't bit)

But, racoons, like rats are often seen as pests, so are killed for population controls, rather than just waste there bodys, isnt it a better idea, to use them for something constrcutive like making coats for exsample? then its not a total waste.

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:55 PM
We could always find a different way of controlling them rather then killing them off.

Mentor
19-06-2005, 04:57 PM
I dont think sending out teams of vets to newter them all would realy be a viable option, also if we applyed this to humans again, id rather be a coat, than that option "/

or did you mean other ways of population control?

Mit
19-06-2005, 04:58 PM
lol all these animal lovers but they wear leather shoes gaaa

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Other ways of population control, lol.

Haha, I could imagine that actually.

Jashmine
19-06-2005, 05:01 PM
lol all these animal lovers but they wear leather shoes gaaa

-.-" Who said all animal lovers where leather shoes?
Some don't wear shoes at all.
And Im pretty sure a lot of shoes are made of, urm whatsitcalled? -mindblank, instead of leather.

And ooh, this is where Jashmine goes offline for afew minutes xD

[And sorry for double post o.o I didnt see my own post above it, haha. -Short term memory-]

Steph
19-06-2005, 06:07 PM
hmm can I make a point? Isn't it spelt Raccoon ? :S Oh am I wrong? I'm sure its raccoon...

Y!
19-06-2005, 06:10 PM
The coat doesn't even look nice, what a waste of life.

.Amberz.
19-06-2005, 06:12 PM
hmm can I make a point? Isn't it spelt Raccoon ? :S Oh am I wrong? I'm sure its raccoon...

Ummmm, I think its Racoon. Because I checked my dictionary and it said it was Racoon. Well, it COULD be Raccoon? :eusa_thin

Mentor
19-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I have absoulty no idea how its spelt "/ racoon or raccoon, whsts the difference, still refering to the same animal, and everyone knows what people mean when they say it "/

BlueTails
19-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Hows it animal crulty, its a coat. Killing for clothing, is just as valid as killing for food.

But Your Not Eating It Are You

Bad... But As Mentor Says... Most Of Us Kinda Do IT

SSC7
19-06-2005, 07:50 PM
-.-" Who said all animal lovers where leather shoes?
Some don't wear shoes at all.
And Im pretty sure a lot of shoes are made of, urm whatsitcalled? -mindblank, instead of leather.
Synthetic leather. Like they have on the Nike Total 90 boots. I've never heard of a racoon coat before. :s . Who'd want one of those? Maybe if you're Daniel Boone.

xJoeYx
19-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Why dont you make several coats out of 1 piece of leather from 1 cow, rather than trying to make 1 coat from about 3 raccoons.

Or we could just come round and kill your entire family, then shave them, and make a coat from your hair. we could skin you as well, and line the coats with you. perhaps your tongue would make a nice hairbrush, your teeth nice buttons.

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Because Raccoon coats are nicer than stinky cow.

PS You can't make coats out of Human Flesh

Mentor
20-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Why dont you make several coats out of 1 piece of leather from 1 cow, rather than trying to make 1 coat from about 3 raccoons.

Or we could just come round and kill your entire family, then shave them, and make a coat from your hair. we could skin you as well, and line the coats with you. perhaps your tongue would make a nice hairbrush, your teeth nice buttons.

Humans would make **** clothing, our teath would rot, and become very brital, so buttons good would not be.

How would a toung make a hair brush?

Are skin is think, and has low heat keeping propitys, so would be a **** coat. Plus are hair is indeviducal strands rather than a slolid amount, so would also be pretty usesless "/

Also last time i checked raccons canot work guns, and are not exsctly going to take a human hand to hand, so woulnt be able to gte a human coat, even if they did need them, and had the capabilgty to make coats out of us.

SSC7
20-06-2005, 02:47 AM
They could steal your watch though and any other shiny valuables.

Jashmine
20-06-2005, 05:11 AM
Synthetic leather. Like they have on the Nike Total 90 boots. I've never heard of a racoon coat before. :s . Who'd want one of those? Maybe if you're Daniel Boone.

^^ Thanks xD

Glad someone can work out what im on about o.O

Magnet
20-06-2005, 06:21 AM
I must say, if you dislike animal cruelty, are you a minor vegetarian? Who doesn't wear leather because it is made up of cows skin?

We eat animals to live, it's the way nature told us. We are the top of the food chain (Unless something huge came behind me now.....) and our lives insist on eating meat. We can't live on yoghurt and fruits.

But killing animals for fur, they do it to sheep for wool, wool is very handy aswell. They make foax fur, which they should do more. They even use real cats fur on toys. So they also use racoons fur. You can't do anything about it. You have to live with it, unless you feel like blowing the hunters head of.

I don't particulary like fur coats, I just find them horrible to wear, and uncomfortable. But you are bound to eat some sort of meat, have some sort of leather and some sort of wooly jumper.

Go tell Shaun the Sheep to help you if you are going to blow the hunters head of.

HolyWar
20-06-2005, 07:23 AM
Well so was my lunch, and what ever food you eat. Im doubtful you had a mamorial service for your break fast?

LMAO, even tho this is a sensitive top I must admit the above statement is hillarious :eusa_clap. I dont agree with cruelty to animals but for food and clothing purposes there is not much u can do to prevent it. But if you feel so strongly I suggest you put the fork down and never eat any animal products or wear leather shoes for that matter, which im sure u probably own a pair or 100 like most girls.

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 07:51 AM
I must say, if you dislike animal cruelty, are you a minor vegetarian? Who doesn't wear leather because it is made up of cows skin?

We eat animals to live, it's the way nature told us. We are the top of the food chain (Unless something huge came behind me now.....) and our lives insist on eating meat. We can't live on yoghurt and fruits.

But killing animals for fur, they do it to sheep for wool, wool is very handy aswell. They make foax fur, which they should do more. They even use real cats fur on toys. So they also use racoons fur. You can't do anything about it. You have to live with it, unless you feel like blowing the hunters head of.

I don't particulary like fur coats, I just find them horrible to wear, and uncomfortable. But you are bound to eat some sort of meat, have some sort of leather and some sort of wooly jumper.

Go tell Shaun the Sheep to help you if you are going to blow the hunters head of.

You're relatively normal, that is good.

I just pity Elmer J Fudd when he learns Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny know how to use a fire arms *gulp*.

Mentor
20-06-2005, 10:42 AM
LMAO, even tho this is a sensitive top I must admit the above statement is hillarious :eusa_clap. I dont agree with cruelty to animals but for food and clothing purposes there is not much u can do to prevent it. But if you feel so strongly I suggest you put the fork down and never eat any animal products or wear leather shoes for that matter, which im sure u probably own a pair or 100 like most girls.
Just to add, even plants are alive, and micro orgnaisms, so you should also stop breathing, as thats killing microorgnisms as well. Plus plants are alive to roghly the same state as animals, even thogh people hate to admit it, thay can actaly carry out most the fucntions animals can, including counting, movement even the abilty to scream in ultra sound.
Yes they have no central nevos system, so no they dont feel pain like we do, becuse its not inpertited, just noticed and an action taken. Exstactly like any otehr animal, wich aslo cant inpret pain as pain, only damage and take a predifined action, as they dont think they do, much like a vertal chat robot on the net does, exspet with a far wider array of reactions to things

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Vegetarians are destroying out environment ;)

Jashmine
20-06-2005, 02:01 PM
or wear leather shoes for that matter, which im sure u probably own a pair or 100 like most girls.

As off topic as it is, I just wanted to say I think you watch too many movies =[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!