PDA

View Full Version : Americans are not the main problem on live anymore

mangle
23-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Damn KIDS are. There is an age rating on a product for a reason, yeah I'm guilty of buying games underage but at least I don't have a maturity level of a 5 year old.
People rant on about Americans but I find they're actually damn helpful and funny, kids on the other hand. They sing, they have such high voices and they never shut up! You kill them too much and they bad rep you!

Rant over.

Jordy
23-05-2008, 02:20 PM
I find British kids the worst, especially Scouse, Geordie and Scottish kids (Sorry!!). The British kids are just looking for arguments everywhere, singing and just taking the mick out of people but then get pwnt by some american dude, and their come back is 'GO TO MACCIE D'S' when you fully well know they still eat Happy Meals at McDonalds.

I'd love to slap some of them, record them singing and being a **** and then show it to their real life mates!

Minstrels
23-05-2008, 02:28 PM
I know what you mean. Last night for example I made a GTA Race and about 15 people joined, a couple American, a couple English and two welsh. Their was this Welsh kid claiming to be 13, he sounded like a five year old. He was always shouting down the mic, giving people abuse 'Oh yh u lil ***** boy', singing and abusing Americans. One American guy on it was really funny and just took the abuse with a pinch of salt and coming back with real good come backs. Then everytime you killed the kid he shouted 'DON'T KIL MI ITZ A RACE'. I just wanted to slap him. :rolleyes:

c[__]
23-05-2008, 02:30 PM
It's like "Hi Kyle" every game to basically 3/4 of the team.
I get on with most American's and to be honest most have a better sense of humour then British

jackass
23-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Completely agree! They are the most annoying people ever.

On one server on TFC, on steam, there was this kid who was SEVEN! He got banned for spamming the microphone & singing etc. though! ;)

Aces
23-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I agree, the stupid kids are destroying xbox live.
One kid just kept shouting owned owned owned over mic just cause i won the game..

g
23-05-2008, 02:59 PM
i hate all of them type's there all mostly on COD4 and there anoying when they have juggernaught on and there like ''your not good enough'' n stuff.

Hiro
23-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Agreed.
It's easy to have a laugh with the Americans but when the kids with high voices come in they start the freakin' arguments.

Supersam
23-05-2008, 03:33 PM
I dont know... they both can be as bad as eachother.

Sometimes kids made you want to go round and snap their mics.
Sometimes americans make you want to kick their xbox into the ocean.

But other times little kids can be a good laugh and other times americans can be too.

But most of the time they are canadians not americans.....:P

mangle
23-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Well people from the North of America are sometimes damn hilarious. They're not all hostile aswell in that they don't try and begin a fight with you for talking.

I'm glad people agree with me though!

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 03:45 PM
I hate the people on COD4 who moan bout Juggernaut and everything the most, and then they try and sing during the games, *REMOVED* annoying.
You tell em to shut up politely, then they sing louder and squeekier.

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks.

Supersam
23-05-2008, 03:53 PM
I just laugh at americans when they go "DAAYYYYYYM"

:D

mangle
23-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I also find that in Hardcore mode, lots of older people are cool with you if you shoot them by accident. You shoot someone by accident who isn't mature enough to realise you were shooting at someone else/shooting by accident they exact their revenge again and again.

GhostFace-
23-05-2008, 04:16 PM
i hate when little kids talk if im stuck in a game with em ill start up a chat with a friend

Ashley 12344
23-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Isn't very hard to mute them though.
Granted, their annoying.

Agent 47
23-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Well, I'm glad most people agree haha.

I just hate the kids who think they're 'amazing', they've all got the mental capacity of a glass of water.

Redacted
23-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Lol, I just laugh.

And tell them to start puberty.

hiyaimthebest
23-05-2008, 04:53 PM
i love being annoying on live

Jordy
23-05-2008, 05:38 PM
i love being annoying on liveI also get the feeling you love being annoying all over the internet, ranging from Xbox live to HabboxForum...

awelsh
23-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Urr I dunno, I always end up in games with the wannabe gangser americans who jus go on about some **** and the constant "im gunna **** you up" even thought ive killed them over an over. Some of the kids on there are funny, I had one singing earlier and a few of my team joined in with him in the death party lol :P

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Lol, thats why i like xbox live.
Cos you've got a bunch of different people with weird personalities :D

CJW93
23-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I agree with you.
The most irritating people are the seven year olds that Mc on the mic
that really annoys me

Aces
23-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Well people from the North of America are sometimes damn hilarious. They're not all hostile aswell in that they don't try and begin a fight with you for talking.

Couldnt agree more, most of my american friends are jokers and make me laugh like non stop!

Ichig0
24-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I only play Hardcore more, thankfully. I've now got 11% Aggressive and 88% Unsporting. 70% avoided.

Why?

'cause the kids who sing and annoy me don't like it when I annoy them back. Especially the type that teamkill for an entire map just 'cause they don't like it then try to play seriously the next map. (-:

Going from boring Downpour with a score of -80 to their '0mg itz my fav. sn1p3r map am g0nna pwn u now'

Shame you can't hit a thing when you're flashed. ;)

drama
24-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I find anyone over the age of 20 is alright on XBL. I've met some people (english and americans) over 20 and added them and there actually really funny, they realise it's a game and don't take it so seriously.

The most abusive are the scoucers/geordies (i'm not making a sweeping statement, i'm just saying out of the english people i've met online, the above said are the most abusive) or 14 year old american boys who go: british ******s u neva get ***** maaaaaaaaan

and yeah of course not every american is fat/eats at McD everyday - infact quite the opposite, but you say it when you get americans saying that all we eat is tea and crumpets, and apparenyl have bad teeth?:rolleyes:

hiyaimthebest
24-05-2008, 11:58 AM
I also get the feeling you love being annoying all over the internet, ranging from Xbox live to HabboxForum...

i'm a very annoying person

Andeeh
24-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Lairy kids do my head in just to "show" off to their mates.

wen i play i just talk 2 my mates but u always get some idiot who has to tell us to shut up.

americans still worst 4 me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!