PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Help

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, well i got my xbox bk from repairs yesterday and now it doesn't sign me into Xbox Live automatically, like it used to.

How do i set it up to auto-sign?

GhostFace-
23-05-2008, 05:18 PM
To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Sign in to Xbox Live.2.On the Gamer Profile management screen, select Disable Auto Sign-In or select Enable Auto Sign-In.3.When you are prompted to, confirm the change.The auto sign-in setting is saved on the Xbox 360 console. The setting is not saved in the profile on the Xbox Live servers. Therefore, if you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, you are not signed in automatically if you use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for a second profile.

Redacted
23-05-2008, 05:24 PM
What Ron said..

Jordy
23-05-2008, 05:34 PM
What Ron said..Why the bloody hell did you need to say that then...

c[__]
23-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Why the bloody hell did you need to say that then...
I was about to say that. All that child does is pointless post.

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 07:05 PM
To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Sign in to Xbox Live.2.On the Gamer Profile management screen, select Disable Auto Sign-In or select Enable Auto Sign-In.3.When you are prompted to, confirm the change.The auto sign-in setting is saved on the Xbox 360 console. The setting is not saved in the profile on the Xbox Live servers. Therefore, if you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, you are not signed in automatically if you use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for a second profile.

Thanks mate, +rep if i can :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!