PDA

View Full Version : A new rule?

msb.
24-05-2008, 05:07 PM
I tired of people coming on this forum and just bragging about how they got banned on their previous account... So basically they been banned for breaking the rules and then make a new account and say I was banned and explain the reason then threaten to own habbox...

E.g. http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4756285#post4756285 (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4756285#post4756285)

Plus another example I know, but I am not sure if I can mention names so won't :)

Do you think there should be a rule where people get banned for bragging about why they got banned, I understand saying "oh I got banned for swearing" there is a difference between just trying to be cool and serious.

Please vote in the poll :)

Thanks

Note: I just made this thread for feedback, the results doesn't mean the rule will be implemented.

bo$$
24-05-2008, 05:11 PM
No, there shouldn't be a new rule that you're not allowed to brag about being banned.

F32
24-05-2008, 05:17 PM
There should be a rule in place to stop any new rules or changes to rules in the future - but that's my opinion, and I've kept it to myself - which is what I suggest you do here ;)

Redacted
24-05-2008, 05:21 PM
No, Its a ridiculous idea.

buttons
24-05-2008, 05:23 PM
omg, there should be a ban on moaning about absolutely everything, i.e you.

msb.
24-05-2008, 05:26 PM
erm this is going good :S,

First sorry for my lack of grammar LOL "I tired of..."

Can I ask what do you people are against of?

I am saying still give people a second chance but if they threaten to own the forum then perm ban... Why do you disagree?

buttons
24-05-2008, 05:31 PM
erm this is going good :S,

First sorry for my lack of grammar LOL "I tired of..."

Can I ask what do you people are against of?

I am saying still give people a second chance but if they threaten to own the forum then perm ban... Why do you disagree?
lol, don't give a crap about grammar. but then again what does "what do you people are against of" mean? LMAO. I disagree, cause if they SAY they are gonna, it's a different story, doesn't mean they will, they are probably just tryna act hard but if they actually do then perm ban, kk, but you don't need to moan about everything, PLEASEEEEEE.

msb.
24-05-2008, 05:33 PM
lol, don't give a crap about grammar. but then again what does "what do you people are against of" mean? LMAO. I disagree, cause if they SAY they are gonna, it's a different story, doesn't mean they will, they are probably just tryna act hard but if they actually do then perm ban, kk, but you don't need to moan about everything, PLEASEEEEEE.
LOL How am I exactly moaning, I am suggesting,

Charlie
24-05-2008, 05:36 PM
I didn't read the OP I'm just going to complain about how your changing your font colour all the time, I've only just came on and seen this post and it's annoying me already.

jackass
24-05-2008, 05:40 PM
A rule to not brag.

Sounds good. :rolleyes:

GommeInc
24-05-2008, 06:00 PM
How is it bragging? And open threats are dealt with anyway... There's no need what-so-ever for a new rule "/

samsaBEAR
24-05-2008, 06:04 PM
you fail

msb.
24-05-2008, 06:04 PM
wait the user just came on he to flood...? correct.. if anyone seen it...

Bragging/threatening to do something I still think is wrong.

GommeInc
24-05-2008, 06:08 PM
It is, and that's why it is dealt with within the current rules, an edition would be a waste of space ;)

msb.
24-05-2008, 06:12 PM
It is, and that's why it is dealt with within the current rules, an edition would be a waste of space ;)
yeah but that person never got banned immediately for threatening...

Only got banned for flooding

Minstrels
24-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Why hide the results? Your not staff, it's not contributing to anything like a skin etc. :rolleyes:

msb.
24-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Why hide the results? Your not staff, it's not contributing to anything like a skin etc. :rolleyes:
If the option is there, I believe we can use it.

Minstrels
24-05-2008, 06:33 PM
If the option is there, I believe we can use it.
You so want to be a MOD it's unbelievable.

msb.
24-05-2008, 06:35 PM
I do but I turned the voting off, judging by the results people may, hahaha no people voted for such or such

Minstrels
24-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Simply turn off seeing who voted then?

msb.
24-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Simply turn off seeing who voted then?
omgosh, I have... and always did, stop trying to pick an argument..

I am going to ignore you, thanks

buttons
24-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Occupation: nothing :D want to be a Habbox forum mod tho LOL, bless him.

msb.
24-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Funny, that you sent me a pm, begging to be in my sig LOL!

Changed it as u kept nagging me...

On topic: Any1 else disagree, lol @ results tbh

buttons
24-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Funny, that you sent me a pm, begging to be in my sig LOL!

Changed it as u kept nagging me...

On topic: Any1 else disagree, lol @ results tbh
uhh, i didn't beg you to put me in your sig :O and i was tryna be nice with that i didn't make fun of you over it, i did not keep naggin you,bloooooody hell, if you read the convo we are having right now, you'd see i'm being decent to u, ur quite 2-faced.

Decode
24-05-2008, 07:36 PM
That rule would just create arguments, there were about 10 threads when undertaker was banned for posting negativly, and this rule would do the same thing :( also it is a pointless rule.

msb.
24-05-2008, 07:39 PM
k thanks tom743,

I wish I was vip to close this thread LOL!

I might aswell say the results as it was a total flop:
I wanted feedback and I got it... and damn was it so negative LOL!

People that voted:

Yes = 0
No = 9 lolllll ;)

Moh
24-05-2008, 07:43 PM
People would still complain about bans even if it was a rule :P

msb.
24-05-2008, 07:46 PM
People would still complain about bans even if it was a rule :P
What do you mean?

I don't think we are on the right track lol :S

PaintYourTarget
24-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I've seen no-one bragging about being banned, so I'll start.
OMGZLOLZ I GT PERM ON MA OLD ACCONT N NW I R BAK N PERFEKLY BHAVEDLOLOLOL!!!!!

msb.
24-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I've seen no-one bragging about being banned, so I'll start.
OMGZLOLZ I GT PERM ON MA OLD ACCONT N NW I R BAK N PERFEKLY BHAVEDLOLOLOL!!!!!
erm your so cool, I was actually rofl seriously, ask your computer screen now :rolleyes:

Read the link provided: I think your missing the point, I am saying when people threaten to do illegal activity involving this forum: gosh

the whole spamming attack? ddos w/e u call it

e5
24-05-2008, 08:12 PM
No, just like you said, someone might be serious about getting banned and telling people and Habbox MODs/mgmt might think they are bragging and then ban them again and it would just mean more people appealing.

Silly idea imo ;)

msb.
24-05-2008, 08:15 PM
No, just like you said, someone might be serious about getting banned and telling people and Habbox MODs/mgmt might think they are bragging and then ban them again and it would just mean more people appealing.

Silly idea imo ;)
I suggest u read my previous posts, thanks...

People stop dragging this on, I learnt my mistake, gosh

Minstrels
24-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Lmao, yeah.

erm your so cool, I was actually rofl seriously, ask your computer screen now :rolleyes:

Read the link provided: I think your missing the point, I am saying when people threaten to do illegal activity involving this forum: gosh

DoS

PaintYourTarget
24-05-2008, 09:26 PM

I would read it if it wasn't a dead link. Been dead since you posted the thread dude, hence why no-one understands it.

PaintYourTarget, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

msb.
24-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I would read it if it wasn't a dead link. Been dead since you posted the thread dude, hence why no-one understands it.
it isn't exactly a dead link, I think the thread got moved/deleted as I think the user was banned for breaking rules...

Either way my point was, should people be ip banned for threatening to do illegal activity that can cause this forum to be slow etc...

And now my discussion really was mainly 1 sided, so I said lets drop it and not drag on.

Thanks

samsaBEAR
24-05-2008, 09:44 PM
i lol'd at your signature

PaintYourTarget
24-05-2008, 09:45 PM
it isn't exactly a dead link, I think the thread got moved/deleted as I think the user was banned for breaking rules...

Either way my point was, should people be ip banned for threatening to do illegal activity that can cause this forum to be slow etc...

And now my discussion really was mainly 1 sided, so I said lets drop it and not drag on.

Thanks
Well if you'd said that in the first post I might have agreed with you on it.

Jeopardy
25-05-2008, 06:43 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks.

Catzsy
25-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Personally, I think we should avoid making anymore new rules - I seriously think there is enough. If someone wants to 'brag' about being banned is different to someone 'bragging' about never having broken the rules? Serious and unrelenting rule breakers just love breaking the rules - they feel that's their role on the forum and they would not change because of this. I hardly think someone bragging about being banned before is going to be offensive or inappropriate. A bit irritating but very easy to ignore. :)

Thetan
28-05-2008, 04:42 AM

Thanks

Wow, you do sound like your trying to be a mod. And why do you keep changing your font? Why do you complain about everything?

today
28-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Too many rules as it is.

(:

Jeopardy
28-05-2008, 02:41 PM
no no

this rule was aimed at me as that was my thread up there
thats a thugs rule.

maybe their should be a rule towards msb. that everyone hu is thug should be banned.

msb. would be first.

GommeInc
28-05-2008, 04:58 PM
no no

this rule was aimed at me as that was my thread up there
thats a thugs rule.

maybe their should be a rule towards msb. that everyone hu is thug should be banned.

msb. would be first.
I think he comes under a pointless poster, considering how he posts mindlessly, as in he will give an opinion on something, then change it in majority to other peoples points, so he doesn't look sillly :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!