PDA

View Full Version : CoD4: Online tips

PaulMacC
24-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Anyone help me, Im online and Im on Level 4 - Lance Corporal.
How do the rank modes go up and whats prestige.
Whats the best method for kills?

Niko Bellic
24-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Level 55 then you have the option to go into prestige. Once you've done that you can have the option to lose all your guns just for a new badge, there are 10 prestiges. :) Best method to aim for the head (obviously) ;)

Neil
24-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Play HQ, you get more kills per match and the XP is way better

When you unlock challenges do all the marksmen challenges, you get 150 I believe from 25 kills, 500 from 75 and 1000 from 150, this is the best method I've found for XP

The best method for kills is to play with guns you are good at, use the right perks, stopping power helps with most guns e.g. M16 with stopping power all you need is 1 or 2 shots on someone and it'll kill them

Camy
24-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Once you get used to the game, play on search and destroy because you get more exp for each kill. But you don't respawn if you die, so you have to be more careful.

Niko Bellic
24-05-2008, 07:02 PM
If you want a "method" do cage matches, cheat challenges and guns, go in a chat with your friend and people should usually leave because they just wanna boost guns and they usually leave when you don't answer them, if not back out. When you find a empty game where someone leaves invite your friend and you get 3 kills, he gets 3, you get another 3 (first to 10 so you choose who gets the last kill) and you can do headshot challenges for camo and stuff. :D

mangle
24-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Don't reload whilst staying still, only remain still if a sniper is searching for you and you're prone+hidden.

PaulMacC
24-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Yeah, but I am only level 4, I aint got much to pick from :P

Niall!
24-05-2008, 10:13 PM
PROTIP: Don't get shot.

SpurS
24-05-2008, 11:27 PM
play with me ill show u

add ukb dan

PaulMacC
25-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Alright, I've added you.

Neil
25-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Alright, I've added you.

If you wanna play like a noob then play with him, it's better to play how you find best, UKB have a noobtube fetish xD

Alan_Carr
25-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Alright, I've added you.

Add me aswell mate.

Some good perk combinations :

Level 4 right? So have..

MP5 M16
Special Grenade x 3 / C4 Grenade Launcher x 2
Stopping Power OR Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning Extreme Conditoning

Hope that helps :)

yido
25-05-2008, 11:20 AM
hows it being a noob? its put on the game to use? just cuz u gt owned with it u fail at game

c[__]
25-05-2008, 01:44 PM
hows it being a noob? its put on the game to use? just cuz u gt owned with it u fail at game
Your good with n00btube so I guess carry on with it :) It's better than being killed by martyrdom (sp).

yido
25-05-2008, 01:55 PM
ur good bren just neil sucks tbh

Minstrels
25-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Play Search & Destory for easy points.

Neil
25-05-2008, 02:51 PM
ur good bren just neil sucks tbh

You've only played one game with me and you died more than I did, you must suck real harsh then :rolleyes:

The noobtube is a noobs weapon, people that use it obviously can't play, hense why it's given nickname is "noobtube" :rolleyes:

yido
25-05-2008, 02:59 PM
lmao you care about deaths lmao? are you sad nerd ? i came top ? thats what matters stats no one cares get out more pls

how is it nooby when what i do is real hard to do kill ppl from respawn u try it bet you could never do it

Neil
25-05-2008, 03:08 PM
lmao you care about deaths lmao? are you sad nerd ? i came top ? thats what matters stats no one cares get out more pls

how is it nooby when what i do is real hard to do kill ppl from respawn u try it bet you could never do it

Ok first, how does that make me a nerd? Your entire post screams "I don't have a life" :rolleyes:

You didn't come top, you were under me, you had less kills and more deaths, I'm sorry but that does matter in CoD, especially if you if play S&D and don't actually go for the objective

And it's extremely nooby to spawn kill, the only time it will ever be "ok" to spawn kill is when someone walks round the corner just as someone spawns, killing them at the spawn point at the start of a match is a cowards way out, you have a lucky shot but you still can't play the game properly

If you can kill people with a noobtube at the start of a game everytime I seriously think you are the one that needs to get out more, you're post is just so stupid it's not even funny, you should of just left it and saved yourself the embarrasment

yido
25-05-2008, 03:59 PM
yh im sorry im embarrast on a online forum sad nerd

[B]Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.[/B

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!