PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Shopping Centre... THORN IS BACK!

thorn
25-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I havn't posted an alt in ages due to quitting the fansite i worked for they have kinda rehired me so i decided to make a new alt... And because in habbo there is such a big thing about the earth (weather ect) i decided to make this!!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee225/omgitsthorn/habboshop.png
I made the board andthe suit... after looking at it the head looks out of position and the arm looks a bit dodgy but put them aside and base it on the idea ect :P and because i wanted to use some space i put the Ting Tings in the top left corner :P

Rate + Hate Plz
/10

Thanks

Spiffing
25-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Its alright apart from the earth guys body lmaoo [:
8/10 wd x

-AzX
25-05-2008, 09:55 PM
No offense but how is that a shopping center? =/

I expected to see an isometric pixel building, but now im dissapointed.

Nothing more than a c+p job, 6/10

Redacted
25-05-2008, 09:57 PM
So wheres the shopping centre? :S

shizzle
26-05-2008, 10:39 AM
So wheres the shopping centre? :S
Thats what I want to know tbh, I wasn't expecting this.

Kyle
26-05-2008, 01:28 PM
When you say "THORN IS BACK" are we supposed to be overjoyed that you've returned to the forum? Everybody is dissappointed with this so called "shopping centre" You should read some guides and actually start to make alterations yourself, because c+ping only works in alts to a certain extent. The arm on your habbo is flat and there is no shading. The board is awful, the microphone has transparent parts which you haven't bothered to fill in. your habbo's text has a red background and red horns whereas in the image you have a blue top and blue horns... and the rest.. well that's just c+p

Try to make an alt from scratch for your next attempt.

jackass
26-05-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't really see how its a shopping centre at all? :S

In fact, its just a couple of people and a few C&P's.

Please think harder for your next alt. Sorry.

Redacted
26-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Im still waiting for the shopping centre.

Boonzeet
26-05-2008, 01:37 PM
I might be sick? That guys arm is destroyed? How the **** is this a shopping center? This required hardly any effort, and it's meant to make us so overjoyed that you came back?

So many questions.

I can't even begin to give you help, because how on earth is this a shopping center?

1/10.

Also, who's Dalek alt is that in your signature? It looks like something that dgbtz made.

buttons
26-05-2008, 01:41 PM
i haven't ever saw someone doing the news in a shopping centre? and why does he have his hand out like that? as if to say "talk 2 the hand, cause the face aint listening" lolololololol

Meti
26-05-2008, 01:49 PM
i'm sorry, but that ain't a shopping centre? Lol.

Kyle
26-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Also, who's Dalek alt is that in your signature? It looks like something that dgbtz made.

It is something dbgtz made... lol

Thorn I'll give you one piece of advice

don't c+p

OrangeMobile
26-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Um.. I fail to see what has been alted, apart from putting a habbo head onto a already exsiting globe

iJoe
26-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry, it's not a shopping centre. However, I suppose you can only improve :D

Nuka-Cola
27-05-2008, 09:49 AM
oh wait were meant to be happy your back ... anyway * looks for shopping centre * as lots of people have said and you as yet have not replied to WHERE is the shopping centre

thorn
28-05-2008, 01:38 PM
It isnt exactly a shopping centre but i thourght th in shopping centres there are usually people with advertisement boards, and yes you do see people doing interviews in shopping scentres just like Milton Keynes Did.. Thts In A Shopping Centre. So Yeah.

Boonzeet
28-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Uh... that doesn't make it a shopping center itself.

Oh hay guise, i no where the shopping center is!

It's on the earth, duh :B

-AzX
28-05-2008, 09:03 PM
It isnt exactly a shopping centre but i thourght th in shopping centres there are usually people with advertisement boards, and yes you do see people doing interviews in shopping scentres just like Milton Keynes Did.. Thts In A Shopping Centre. So Yeah.

You should of called it shopping center interview then? :S

Its still just a normal c+p job. Try and make something yourself?

BaybeeElin
29-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Im no expert on alts, but as you pointed out the mans body doesn't look that great, and also it looks like they are floating.

More shading around the feet?

GhostFace-
29-05-2008, 08:46 PM
all copy and paste wheres the shoping center then earthman is not done well

2/10

bo$$
29-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Are people on this forum seriously ******* stupid?

WE GET THAT ITS NOT A ******* SHOPPING CENTER
YOU DONT NEED TO ******* POST IT IN EVERY POST.
Jesus christ.
and lol @
"i dont see how its an alt apart from the thing thats been altered" :rolleyes: (edited quote for the purpose of this post)

anyways.
its pretty nice
7/10

bo$$
29-05-2008, 10:22 PM

Jesus christ.
and lol @
"i dont see how its an alt apart from the thing thats been altered" :rolleyes: (edited quote for the purpose of this post)

anyways.
its pretty nice
7/10

who -repped and didn't leave their name :rolleyes: You said people should be allowed to post their opinions, yet you -rep me for mine? lol, gg *****.

-AzX
29-05-2008, 11:07 PM

Jesus christ.
and lol @

anyways.
its pretty nice
7/10

Maybe everyone has the same opinion on the alt?

They're not exactly going to be "ooohh 10/10 + rep" for a c+p job
that has shopping center in the title but theres no shopping center are they.

You're basically flaming everyone for posting their opinions, hate to break it to you bro,
but this is an alteration thread, and thats the point of it.

If the title says "Shopping center" and theres no shopping center,
they are bound to be like "thats not a shopping center", because it isnt.

bo$$
29-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Maybe everyone has the same opinion on the alt?

They're not exactly going to be "ooohh 10/10 + rep" for a c+p job
that has shopping center in the title but theres no shopping center are they.

You're basically flaming everyone for posting their opinions, hate to break it to you bro,
but this is an alteration thread, and thats the point of it.

If the title says "Shopping center" and theres no shopping center,
they are bound to be like "thats not a shopping center", because it isnt.

Whether they have the same opinion about it is irrelevant (sp?) because "thats not a shopping center" isn't an opinion, lol.
Them all having the same opinion would be 'thats crap.' or 'thats great' not stating a fact.

and I'm not flaming everyone for posting their opinions since I wasn't attacking their opinions :rolleyes:

Alt thread or not, members on hxf have some sort of addiction to posting the same thing after its already been thread for many, many posts after.

nooboman
30-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Like the others above me.

1. No Shopping Center.
+
2. Copy and Paste.
+
3. Bad Board.
+
4. See-through microphone.
=
0/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!