PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Mode Stacks

LoveToStack
25-05-2008, 10:14 PM
eh, pretty new room, just replaced a boring old one with some of my more up to date stuff;

Merged pine/lert on mode bar (on floor)
Merged double-pod/bonsai on mode bar (on floor)
Merged pine/bonsai on mode bar (on floor)

The "on floor" comment, is relevant because its easier if it's rasied, because you just use bar stacking, if its on the floor, then its different.

Merged pura lamps on mode bar (raised) inside a mode sofa

Finally, 4 mode bars merged at same height (raised)

Enjoy :)

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3208/modestacksqa3.png

jesus
25-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Very interesting! You have quite some talent in stacking. :)

lPinoy
25-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't know how to do one thing of the above you did.

Well done, the usual i see from you.

Ardemax
26-05-2008, 07:02 AM
well done isz! it's excellent!!!

hah
26-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Well done. were did you see the merged rollers? LOL soz for asking

Boxiel
27-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Nice work! You need some pretty old furni to do that ;)

scott
27-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Well done looks erm nice :)

AgnesIO
28-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Well done. were did you see the merged rollers? LOL soz for asking

TBH he probably did it himself!

---

Look, you know what i think of your work so i won't go into details! I saw you making part of these and all i can say is another fantastic use of stacking - Is there anything you can't do?

+Rep

EDIT: Can't +Rep you!

Dusty-09
28-05-2008, 06:12 PM
I love the 4 mode bars a perfect symbol of a stacking master. Maybe do something challenging to prove your greatness, although most comments show youre a great stacker. 10/10 for your stacking! +Rep to you!

LoveToStack
28-05-2008, 07:05 PM
just like to say that, I recieved a -Rep from someone, no name left obvs, saying that:
"The stacks are simple, no point in post"
In response, I challenge this person, if not anyone to try the middle stack - 4 mode bars, merged at the hips, same height.
Just seems silly that people would get stressed over a room. lol.

AgnesIO
28-05-2008, 07:09 PM
just like to say that, I recieved a -Rep from someone, no name left obvs, saying that:
"The stacks are simple, no point in post"
In response, I challenge this person, if not anyone to try the middle stack - 4 mode bars, merged at the hips, same height.
Just seems silly that people would get stressed over a room. lol.

Hmm i shouldn't worry about the -Rep, i rescieved 3 today, all of which were pointless - I hadn;'t got one in like a month xd

Also don't bother asking coz whoever did the stack probably reckons eatcheese hacks..

:G.M.T:
28-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Like jesus said, you have a talent in stacking.

Sorry to hear about the pointless minus rep, as you haven't done nothing wrong and your style of stacking is something that I haven't seen before :p.

Something which would look good is that mode bar crossed thing accross the whole room, don't know if it's possible but it would look really good :p.

Nice work and keep it up :)

AgnesIO
29-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Like jesus said, you have a talent in stacking.

Sorry to hear about the pointless minus rep, as you haven't done nothing wrong and your style of stacking is something that I haven't seen before :p.

Something which would look good is that mode bar crossed thing accross the whole room, don't know if it's possible but it would look really good :p.

Nice work and keep it up :)

Great idea ;) That would measily be habbo's greatest room if it is possible!

P.S. Whoever gave you the -rep probs don't know how to stack himself.

Rixion
29-05-2008, 10:29 AM
The minus rep is prob gone now cos i've +repped, you're very talented. :P

shizzle
29-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Very nice room, I like the mode hatches the best, it gives the cross hatch effect :)
The one with the pura lamps are quite interesting, I see you like stacking by looking at your username.

reeana
29-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Amazing! Teach me? Or can I come and watch you stack? What be your username?

msb.
30-05-2008, 03:17 PM
didn't bl!nkey do this ?

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 06:52 PM
didn't bl!nkey do this ?

He IS the current BL!NKEY!

msb.
30-05-2008, 07:16 PM
He IS the current BL!NKEY!
no he isn't

BL!NKEY was far better imo.

Stacker
31-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Tbh, isz is becoming better than bl!nkey. I think people will agree with me there.

msb.
31-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Tbh, isz is becoming better than bl!nkey. I think people will agree with me there.
yh SOME
not every1...

Ask isz where he gets most of his tricks from?

Yh thought he wouldn't say... Mats in walls... who did first?

Stacker
31-05-2008, 10:58 PM
It was a challenge which bl!nkey sey actually. Just like isz set's me challenges.

AgnesIO
01-06-2008, 09:09 AM
yh SOME
not every1...

Does it matter wh odid it first.

i would PAY to see you make a black block out of COLOURED mats.

LoveToStack
01-06-2008, 06:16 PM
yh SOME
not every1...

Well, you're all missing part of the story. I had started work on Superclose as it was a challenge posted by Bl!nkey on here, msb. found out I was working on it and that I was making progress, he too wanted to find out how it was done, but he wanted me to show him rather than just find out himself. So I did not tell him, baring mind that the competition was still open for a winner at this time, and he persisted to moan at me for how it was done. I tried to help him, droping hints here and there yet he was becoming increasingly childish about it. So much so in fact that when he realised I wasn't going to tell him, he just trashed one of my rooms.
So now you can understand why he bares a grudge. It sadens me to admit that msb. has never been able to superclose stack mats to this day. shame. :rolleyes:
As for the remark about my "tricks", WQ already answered that superclose was a challenge, not something I set out to copy. Hmm, copying another's work regarding superclose? Your name rings a bell there.

msb.
02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Does it matter wh odid it first.

i would PAY to see you make a black block out of COLOURED mats.
don't make me laugh lol, I know how to do it but barely play habbo... tbh

actually IT MAY still be in my rooms... but actually I might of picked up all mats... tbh I can do it and I still have my view, bl!nkey is the better then isz, end off.

AgnesIO
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
don't make me laugh lol, I know how to do it but barely play habbo... tbh

actually IT MAY still be in my rooms... but actually I might of picked up all mats... tbh I can do it and I still have my view, bl!nkey is the better then isz, end off.

********. I set you a challenge then!

And hahaa you have a grudge coz you couldnt get more pixels :P

Stacker
02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
What you sayin' about me? O.o

ElliottThompson
03-06-2008, 09:20 PM
yh ***** msb, steven told me about u lolol, i too asked steven how to super close, he didnt giv in, but instead of ruining a relationship between a great mate, i took his advice and worked on it myself, me and steven are great friends and i can supaclose, much better result than that of which you got :)

steven is better than bl!nkey for the fact that in the last couple of months hes discovered a load of new methods which own previous methods. CONGRATZ TO HIM, no1 like him when it comes to stacking on habbo

msb.
04-06-2008, 04:13 PM
********. I set you a challenge then!

And hahaa you have a grudge coz you couldnt get more pixels :P
Sorry I don't play that much now :), 5 mins every 2 weeks? if that tbh.

yh ***** msb, steven told me about u lolol, i too asked steven how to super close, he didnt giv in, but instead of ruining a relationship between a great mate, i took his advice and worked on it myself, me and steven are great friends and i can supaclose, much better result than that of which you got :)

steven is better than bl!nkey for the fact that in the last couple of months hes discovered a load of new methods which own previous methods. CONGRATZ TO HIM, no1 like him when it comes to stacking on habbo
lol I ain't even going to argue, it is a fact imo, end off... I ain't planning to argue about habbo stacking, your picking your mate over legends thats why.

AgnesIO
04-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Sorry I don't play that much now :), 5 mins every 2 weeks? if that tbh.

Yeh surely if you only play 5 misn it isnt worth it at all...

lol I ain't even going to argue, it is a fact imo, end off... I ain't planning to argue about habbo stacking, your picking your mate over legends thats why.

Ah but isz IS a legend.

splatttt
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
ha looks ace.

i cant stack to save my life :)

e5
04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
It's not bad but it's not a cool room tbh lol, very boring :8

Plus to do your stacking, you basically used trax cd's

LoveToStack
04-06-2008, 06:19 PM
It's not bad but it's not a cool room tbh lol, very boring :8

Plus to do your stacking, you basically used trax cd's

ye, you've got me there. Thats the secret, cds. Theres nothing a good 'ol cd won't do. :rolleyes:

Think before you post, nae, stack before you post. :eusa_wall

mlp16
04-06-2008, 11:15 PM
id love you if you could give me a hint on how to do a 3 length lodge bar its really annoying me now.

GhostFace-
04-06-2008, 11:33 PM
awesome stuff

BL!NKEY
05-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Cool room.

msb there is no need to argue. It is fine to use stacking techniques you learn from other people. If no one did this then habbo would only have a few stacked rooms and it would be boring.

isz is a good stacker and he can probably do tons of things I can not. I have not been on habbo in years and have never even tried stacking with CDs. I am sure tons of things have changed. I was more of an old school stacker before rollers, coins, and CDs. I used rollers a bit when they came out and used coins for about a month before I quit. As long as people keep pushing the limits of stacking and making cool rooms there is no reason to get angry over stacking.

AgnesIO
05-06-2008, 06:39 AM
id love you if you could give me a hint on how to do a 3 length lodge bar its really annoying me now.

So basically you hate him coz he wont tell you how to stack...

So much for you being a great stacker :rolleyes:

Cool room.

msb there is no need to argue. It is fine to use stacking techniques you learn from other people. If no one did this then habbo would only have a few stacked rooms and it would be boring.

isz is a good stacker and he can probably do tons of things I can not. I have not been on habbo in years and have never even tried stacking with CDs. I am sure tons of things have changed. I was more of an old school stacker before rollers, coins, and CDs. I used rollers a bit when they came out and used coins for about a month before I quit. As long as people keep pushing the limits of stacking and making cool rooms there is no reason to get angry over stacking.

Exactly.

Blinkey you are the original stacker and no one on here should forget that. And as you said you were 'old-skool' but isz is here now aswell and I think that should also be respected.

mlp16
05-06-2008, 10:46 AM
So basically you hate him coz he wont tell you how to stack...

So much for you being a great stacker :rolleyes:

1. i never said i hated him
2. i never said i was a good stacker
3. i havent asked him if he could show me
4. it has nothing to do with you anyway.

Turnip
05-06-2008, 02:44 PM
nice example of the stacking that can still be done
you just need to know how too :P.

nice to see, people like you can do it also, and wont let stacking jus diappear.

LoveToStack
05-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Cool room.

For the record I was being sarcastic with my earlier comment about cds. Cds are the exact same as coins except they are SLIGHTLY lower down. :)

Ye rollers have opened up a lot more with stacking, more so than most people know about. My friend elliot and I have been working with a new technique lately and it's quite good. Course, it uses rollers and with it so far
I've been able to come up with superclose CDs. I've just used CDs as an example, but it could easily have been anything else.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5430/cdsuperclosetk7.png

msb.
05-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Cool room.

I was just stating the obvious, anyways I wanted you to post lol cuz I knew u quit this forum, well come on very little now :( and yh here you are :) So you still come on actually, just don't login :o?

Ah but isz IS a legend.
no bl!nkey is a legend and isz is good?
That it, You need to know the difference between legend and good.
Thanks

BL!NKEY
05-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I So you still come on actually, just don't login :o?

Haha well about twice a month when I am board I will come on and search the forum for stacking and BL!NKEY then read those threads.

Haha

msb.
05-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Haha well about twice a month when I am board I will come on and search the forum for stacking and BL!NKEY then read those threads.

Haha
Yeah glad you came back for a visit :)
:8

Missed ya on habbo well b4, I quit now init.

Great stacking below

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!