PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] [ Screams ]

andrew
19-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm about to blow. [ Squeezes Stress Ball ]
Kay I am so fed up with Habbo right now. They're awful security involving houskeeping, staff members who won't reply to my e-mails, idiotic scripters and everything else. My account got hacked and safety banned months ago, and I don't even care about the furni, I just want my account and all my friends back. They won't reply to e-mails, and I'm so sick and tired of it. I swear if I find a member of staff on the hotel, oh boy. So yeah, I needed to find a thread and post about it, not that you guys care :rolleyes:

Steven
19-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Haha Habbo don't care. They only want money.

andrew
19-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Yep, and maybe even the little noobs will figure that out soon.

Revis
19-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Send abusive mail to their offices, they can't auto reply to those...

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Send abusive mail to their offices, they can't auto reply to those...
Wanna bet :p

Join the club Global

ChloeDust
19-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Lmao i sent a letter to them once like pretending i was well lets say 'someone who knew what they was talking about' lmao they didn't even reply to that -.- lmao said i would take them to court for theft LMAO, that's after i got hacked btw ;S and it was like 2 years ago...

=Sean...
20-06-2005, 01:38 AM
I love you. You are the only one I have seen who agrees with me.

andrew
20-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Sean, I totally agree with you too. The only reason I want my account back? So I can tell everyone I'm quitting. But no, as Specie said, lazyness is in this year, so don't expect much from them. I'm sure the only thing the employee's do is count the hundreds of money orders, text messages they get for credits everyday.

infatuation
20-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Habbo is so pathetic.
I wish they would just scrap V.7
Make it back to the new habbo.
Not as much scripting,scamming,ect.

I would either mail them at the offices or call them over and over.

BLuweesH
20-06-2005, 04:13 AM
Man that's hectic trouble.
I know how you feel. You've my sympathy.

=Sean...
20-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Call them nonstop man. May work, or even better yet, call a law firm. My friend consulted a law firm (actually just his mom...) and sent them a letter... It worked...

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 09:08 AM
I am to lazy to get my fathers solicitors involved, they scare me.

Dudeitsme
20-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Habbo is just stupid

RLY-CRAIG?
20-06-2005, 10:30 AM

Totally true!

When you send them an email click the one that says 'I'm a parent' and then pretend to be right annoyed and say stuff like My child has spent his pocket money on this and I'm not happy and all that stuff-They taken a bit more notice then!

Revis
20-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I am to lazy to get my fathers solicitors involved, they scare me.
Divorce solicitor's are the scariest... You'll waste more money going through the legal system than you did before.

Roboevil
20-06-2005, 03:42 PM
OMG I so agree, Iv'e sent three e-mail's to Habbo using their "New and improved" Habbo help tool and nothing has happend. It seems that my account was safety banned after being hacked which was May 5th and still no reply :@! And i'm not spending money on Habbo untill I get back my account!

Detox
20-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Habbo is obsessed with making money, they don't care about the people who provide the money to keep Habbo Hotel running. Namely - us.

Rachi
20-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Habbo is so pathetic.
I wish they would just scrap V.7
Make it back to the new habbo.
Not as much scripting,scamming,ect.

I would either mail them at the offices or call them over and over.
Lol
Same here.
V.7 OUTTTTTTT
But
What did V7 accually do?
Bring more scripters
Make u float?
What else?
*COUGH* ANY MORE SCRIPTERS AND ITS GONNA BE SCRIPTERS HOTEL ;[

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 04:28 PM
I am not sure, but does version 7 allow the new furni to work properly?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!