PDA

View Full Version : Took my gta to blockbuster

Mario
26-05-2008, 01:26 PM
and got it 'fixed', the first time the man tried it he said it hadn't fixed it so he tried it again, took it home and... it didnt work, im gunna see if i can get it dont again tomorrow because the scratch is minuscule now, it can load now but after you see him in the safehouse it shows the error message.

Oleh
27-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Use gamestation mutch better did my halo that had a scratch all the way around the disc filling half the disc

jordo
27-05-2008, 08:31 AM
i tookl my cod4 to blockbuster to get it cleaned its worse than ever now :(

Suck
28-05-2008, 09:25 PM
The best thing you can do is to keep them in the cases and don't move your console when you have a disc in it, that causes scratches.

If it's a ring mark, as in a ring going the whole way round the disc in a perfect circle it's caused by your console. If it's within the warrenty go and get it replaced and show them the disc. You're within your right to, as it's a manufacturs fault.

Mario
29-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Well i ordered a new one yesterday, it should be coming tomorrow :D

Jay.
29-05-2008, 09:45 PM
The best thing you can do is to keep them in the cases and don't move your console when you have a disc in it, that causes scratches.

If it's a ring mark, as in a ring going the whole way round the disc in a perfect circle it's caused by your console. If it's within the warrenty go and get it replaced and show them the disc. You're within your right to, as it's a manufacturs fault.

Aha. That's True My Freind Once Scratched HMy COD4 Right On Thaa Edge And It Only Didn't Let System Link. (Which I Never Do) Then When He Went To My Nan's (Next Door) We Tried To Link Up And It Didn't Work.

He Knew It Was Because Of The Scratches So He Stracted Round The Whole Edge Like A Circle And They Knew It Wasn't Caused My His Console. I Knew They'd Tell. And Then My Xbox Live Didn't Work,, And Evreyone Knows COD4 Is Just For Xbox Live. So I Was Like :o

Then He Got COd4 And I Switched Games. Serves Him Right.

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Aha. That's True My Freind Once Scratched HMy COD4 Right On Thaa Edge And It Only Didn't Let System Link. (Which I Never Do) Then When He Went To My Nan's (Next Door) We Tried To Link Up And It Didn't Work.

He Knew It Was Because Of The Scratches So He Stracted Round The Whole Edge Like A Circle And They Knew It Wasn't Caused My His Console. I Knew They'd Tell. And Then My Xbox Live Didn't Work,, And Evreyone Knows COD4 Is Just For Xbox Live. So I Was Like :o

Then He Got COd4 And I Switched Games. Serves Him Right.
ease up on the shift/caps lock key please :)

Blockbuster to me has been a bag of **** since I first went there. Try somewhere else in my opinion.

Technologic
29-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank god blu-ray disks dont scratch

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Can someone find a link to proove this is true?
I personally find that very hard to believe.

Fifteen
29-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Is it free? LOL

Leetzgirl
29-05-2008, 10:53 PM

Why cant they? :S

Technologic
29-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Why cant they? :S
Some special coating on the bottom

Adam$
29-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Use gamestation mutch better did my halo that had a scratch all the way around the disc filling half the disc
so in other words it was halfway around the disc and not all the way as you stated.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!