PDA

View Full Version : Scripting.. (if you dont like it dont read it):@

!!!Liam!!!
19-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Ok, most of us have tried it and we would all agree that its quiet fun for like a day or two, but how do people get excited by it after months or even years? Doesnt it not get boring? Im not having a go at them, if you have been scripting for over a month tell us why you still find it exciting? Maybe its just me but it's not much fun when you've done it all. Just gets boring... what do YOU think about it all?. *Doesnt mind if your a long term scripter* :rolleyes:

BlueTails
19-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Scripters Want To 'Show Off'

Azza
19-06-2005, 06:49 PM
show offs :P
its boring though especally seems haacking/scripting is wrong

!!!Liam!!!
Uhmmm but Iv noticed that its not as much of a big deal no more because more a less everyone has done it. Plus it probably makes them look silly ;o I have to admit it is a laugh at first..

Yeah azza they are wrong especailly hacking, there is no excuse for hacking.

dannyboymed
I scripted for about a week... Now all I do is the odd stickie... It gets boring quickly.

!!!Liam!!!
19-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Yup! very boring... yawns*

Tadpole
19-06-2005, 06:52 PM
I just made a thread for stuff like this for gods sake!

BlueTails
19-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Maybe He Cannot Read... Or Doesnt Want To

Exoreth
19-06-2005, 07:00 PM
It's only boring if you know a few scripts or can't do them because you are a noob

!!!Liam!!!
19-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Right, tell us which scripts arnt boring then...?

Rachi
19-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Scripters Want To 'Show Off'
Correct

capuano.n
19-06-2005, 07:12 PM
im wondering what programs i use for scriptin (not hacking) i just wanna av fun
ma mate suggested wpe but i dnt av decent things

bwabyadri
19-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I don't like downloading wpe or any of those things because I downloaded them because I thought it would be coool to script and then i had 2 trojans and a keylogger on my computer and you can remove the program from your computer so I wouldnt download them if I were you

GommeInc
19-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Most scripting programs contain keyloggers anyway.

LesbianGhost
19-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Most unsafe ones do. For example searching google for 'HABBO HACKING PROGZ' will just result in loads of trojans.

Digital
19-06-2005, 07:36 PM
i have lots but i never use them :|

Steven
19-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Heh I used to script years ago and it was hilarious ;'] I'm on some of sisils pictures but hey thats no longer my scene! ='] I dont even think about it.

!!!Liam!!!
19-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Uhmmm for those that would like to try it... krewz.tk the files are clean but its basicly pointless and you wont give yourself any good reputation by doing it...

BlueTails
19-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Krews.net/krewz.tk is safe yes i agree

PS: bwabyadri , Your Girl In Sig is Hoooooot :D

Iakona
19-06-2005, 09:59 PM
i haven't done any form of 'scripting' in years... Only fun script was editting habbo hex codes to have *insert colour here* sprite parts... Invisible habbos were awesome too... :eusa_booh

I miss my spiderman Habbo. :(

Other than that the scripts over the last few years have never appealed to me as theres no fun in causing harm to other users specially when they've spent money on Habbo.

Exoreth
19-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Heh, there is alot of other fun things to do with scripting especially lately

Just krews make it seem like scripting is all about erroring people

=Sean...
20-06-2005, 01:31 AM
I just made a thread for stuff like this for gods sake!
Don't be talking, DeK.

...I like your program though :(

>Max<
20-06-2005, 01:53 AM
In my eyes scripting is only wrong when they start attacking people instead of having fun. The old scripters used their scripts to play about and have fun with Habbo. When idiots started putting other peoples furni in walls and stuff thats when it started to get bad.

RLY-CRAIG?
20-06-2005, 07:38 AM
It's getting annoying as everyone is doing it!

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 07:39 AM
In my eyes scripting is only wrong when they start attacking people instead of having fun. The old scripters used their scripts to play about and have fun with Habbo. When idiots started putting other peoples furni in walls and stuff thats when it started to get bad.
I agree fully with that.

burny-boy
20-06-2005, 09:22 AM
!!!liam!!! is sonicmouse i know it he had another post with the rooms and there was only 2 so he must have been on account!

i have never scripted its illegal however i have made my own with own names [BELOW!] and it does get boring after a day or too like making a fansite

my mate also has a better way of scripting where only he can see the furni but he told me he can make it so that whoever enters a room gets errored he saaid he was gonna try on budy's trade room

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Are you saying liam is sonicmouse or just directing what you are saying towards him?

Anyway I don't see the point in scripting, it's people who have gotten bored of Habbo and pathetically change the colours of a pet or make posters go on the floor making the room look stupid.

burny-boy
20-06-2005, 09:35 AM
i think he really is sonicmouse have a look on his other board on news and rumours it is enough proof!

and what is the point of changing the colour of stickies? they look better as habbo intended!

p.s. hope teacher dont find me on this!

Mongole-hehe
20-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Don't be silly, liam is not andy, and wheres the proof this is the UK hotel i mean we can all go on a different hotel and create a name thats used over here & make rpelica rooms, can't we?

burny-boy
20-06-2005, 10:47 AM
its in english thats proof!

GommeInc
20-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Not really, I would get real proof rather than just randomly saying that sort of thing. Please get your facts right.

RLY-CRAIG?
20-06-2005, 10:56 AM
He's not SonicMouse-wheres your proof?

EtchyFairy
20-06-2005, 10:58 AM
We actually cant make the name sonicmouse on any other hotel due to the fact of it being against hotel management. ;)

>Max<
20-06-2005, 11:08 AM
!!!liam!!! is sonicmouse i know it he had another post with the rooms and there was only 2 so he must have been on account!

i have never scripted its illegal however i have made my own with own names [BELOW!] and it does get boring after a day or too like making a fansite

my mate also has a better way of scripting where only he can see the furni but he told me he can make it so that whoever enters a room gets errored he saaid he was gonna try on budy's trade room
LOL ! ! ! No offence but really? HA HA HA im not being rude but have you heard of think before you speak?

No liam is not andy, it was baby scripting which can so easily be done.

Andy would not be posting pictures here if he did come back which he hasnt. Also if he did post image he wouldnt make them so small.

Remember think before you post !

Exoreth
20-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Right, tell us which scripts arnt boring then...?

Posters in black, invisibility, scripting pet colours, spinning pet balls, changing posters, furni anywhere

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!