PDA

View Full Version : habbo oldys

Fart
26-05-2008, 11:13 PM
I recon they should make it so you can choose to play the newer habbo or choose to pick a version to "re-create" e.g v6 - 7 which where the best! As everyone is annoyed about updates every 10 days, I recon this will stop the usage of retro's and bring the popularity back to habbo!
My opinion! Please post your opinions bad or good :)
xox

PaintYourTarget
26-05-2008, 11:14 PM
What, like Runescape Classic and Runescape 2?
Just, it fails when it comes to translating new furni onto old versions and less people would be online because they'd be spread out over several games.

Fart
26-05-2008, 11:19 PM
What, like Runescape Classic and Runescape 2?
Just, it fails when it comes to translating new furni onto old versions and less people would be online because they'd be spread out over several games.
I agree with that but in the old times there was a good community and hardly any new things which was good because when something new came out it was good :) xox

JessicaLOL
27-05-2008, 03:04 PM
would be a lil bit confusing

Oidz
27-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Ok I have been on habbo since 2003, on my account jamesbond2222 and I agree the updates suck and I would love Ione back or Jibbi back to habbo.

But we need to stop living in the past, I mean I use to say GRRR BRING BACK 04 HABBO! but then again, we living in the future instead of the past.

Its like WWF Attitude ERA I adored WWF so much now when it came to WWE I think it sucks because its all about kids who love John Cena.

Basically let me say this.
Our Era was Our Era
There Era in 2008 is for new people who have come experiencing new updates.
and I respect Habbo for making new users to habbo have a good time, but we been around longer so we find it sucks you get me?

AgnesIO
27-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Ok I have been on habbo since 2003, on my account jamesbond2222 and I agree the updates suck and I would love Ione back or Jibbi back to habbo.

But we need to stop living in the past, I mean I use to say GRRR BRING BACK 04 HABBO! but then again, we living in the future instead of the past.

Its like WWF Attitude ERA I adored WWF so much now when it came to WWE I think it sucks because its all about kids who love John Cena.

Our Era was Our Era
and I respect Habbo for making new users to habbo have a good time, but we been around longer so we find it sucks you get me?

100% true!

The thing is the reason older people (I started on v8) hate habbo now, is because they are not used to it. But younger newer habbos would know, no different so it seems good to them!

Kardan
27-05-2008, 03:46 PM
I'd love this to be implemented but it wouldn't work.

New clothes/new furniture/new rooms? How would they be implemented into older versions? And most peolpe only liked V6/7 because of the community back then - if you have a version changer you won't be getting your community back.

jesus
27-05-2008, 04:16 PM
An option to play the 'classic' mode of Habbo would be fantastic.

Virgin Mary
27-05-2008, 04:58 PM
They could just implement it clientside.

e5
27-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I'd love this to be implemented but it wouldn't work.

New clothes/new furniture/new rooms? How would they be implemented into older versions? And most peolpe only liked V6/7 because of the community back then - if you have a version changer you won't be getting your community back.
i was thinking that.

JessicaLOL
27-05-2008, 05:11 PM
the habbo community changed, not habbo itself - when you think about it.

shizzle
27-05-2008, 05:44 PM
They would do this, but it sounds good. I'm fed up with the updates lol if they had seperate one with the old client and change in the same browser etc that would be good.

Holofoil
15-06-2008, 08:46 PM

Our Era was Our Era

Very true. The console for example. It became second nature to me for 3 years, and when it changed I went crazy. It's ok now, it's just the fact that even though new stuff is theoretically better, it's better for us since we're so good at using it efficiently.

Purple
17-06-2008, 07:27 AM
The problem is you risk running conflictions between versions.

I think if habbo became downloadable, and you could choose not to update.. that might work.

AndrewByrne
03-07-2008, 04:20 PM
I like that idea!
I'd play in V8 :) :eusa_danc

Fehm
05-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Tbh, i do like the idea. But. In my opinion, i can remember there was LOADS of new furni between the old layout, to the newer layout and then to the CMS style layout. So i think its just a translation between the different homepages, and therefore i kinda dont mind. There running out of ideas for furni tho, definately. I mean... A shoe!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!