PDA

View Full Version : MS Support

F32
27-05-2008, 10:00 AM
I received an email yesterday telling me that they couldn't charge my credit card for Live so I had to log on and change the details etc. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I tried to log in and it said that I've been blocked from using the service.

Okay, fair enough. So I call up customer support and tell them this. They said "Log into XBOX Live and change your details". I told them that I couldn't and was unable to. They said "Well, if you can't log in then there's nothing we can do, it's your fault sir". I evetually ended up swearing at them because they said it's my fault blah blah blah.

So now, I have to make a new account and bill that one - fgs. I have to start everything over again and it just pissed me off so much yesterday.

Xbox
27-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Boohoo for you

j4k3
27-05-2008, 06:38 PM
recover your tag?

F32
28-05-2008, 11:43 AM
recover your tag?
You obviously can't read.

---MAD---
28-05-2008, 11:58 AM
I had to make a new account at the start as well for purchasing live because of the area I selected. I selected UK and the live subscription card I purchased (which was all that was on offer) was for USA therefore I had to make a new account and changed where the location and it worked.

I don't know why you can't change locations it's fustrating. Have they changed this yet or did I miss the option?

Coheed&Cambria
28-05-2008, 12:03 PM
owned.

F32
28-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I had to make a new account at the start as well for purchasing live because of the area I selected. I selected UK and the live subscription card I purchased (which was all that was on offer) was for USA therefore I had to make a new account and changed where the location and it worked.

I don't know why you can't change locations it's fustrating. Have they changed this yet or did I miss the option?

You can't change location because you can get things on the USA marketplace that you can't on the UK marketplace.

At the above, sthu.

today
29-05-2008, 07:06 PM
bad luck! :(

Favourtism
29-05-2008, 10:31 PM
You can't change location because you can get things on the USA marketplace that you can't on the UK marketplace.

At the above, sthu.
Yeah

I so want all the family guy themes/dpics and cod4 prestige icon dpics :(

damn m$oft

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:39 PM

At the above, sthu.
I thought you could change location as I always check the MGC leaderboards and the guy that hacked GTA 1000g was Japan one time then back at UK. So either he changed it or someone recovered his tag somewhere else.

Also I just made a new account to d/l things from USA marketplace hence how I got Nike gamerpic :)

Fifteen
29-05-2008, 10:42 PM
When I rang up xbox support the guy was trying to chat me up, they all have really annoying voices when I said my email adress was danielle they were like DANIEL?
god, sexisum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!