PDA

View Full Version : ][New][Development][Habbo Scripts][Development][New][

HabboPraise
27-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi All You have heared about me making a:

HabboForumBoard

But i have at to start the coding again about 2-3 Times so i'm Giving Up!.

I have thought of Making These:

Habbo DJ Panel
News Panel
Rare Value Panel (all Ready done but not released yet)
Site Staff Panel
User System
Site Off/On Panel
Apps Panel [E.G: DJ Apps, News Apps...]I have thought of them one is already done witch is the RareValue Panel. But i haven't released it because i'm waiting for the CopyRight App is back.

I need Ideas for the panels.

Any good Ideas you will revice REP!

Thanks,
Have a Nice Day,
HabboPraise Owner/Founder

Flisker
27-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Can you even code PHP, VB, ASP.NET, C# or C++? (any of them)

NEW-START
27-05-2008, 04:07 PM
This is a forum. You don't create a title of a thread like you'd name your room, it's a forum.

Dentafrice
27-05-2008, 07:19 PM
What the heck is with the title? Seriously. That.. and the yellow writing puts me off.

What language do you plan on coding these in?

MrCraig
27-05-2008, 07:25 PM

HabboForumBoard

No, i never heard...

Good luck, just make sure they're secure before you release them :|

Fehm
28-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Dont flame him! everyone takes the post count as being the person experience but.. How do you know? he could be microsoft in disguise ^^

On topic. Umm.. I reckon that would be an awesome idea, i can code PHP and CSS so if you want ANY help in that area just PM me :)
thanks. and tbh, these are all meanies, so +rep.

Pazza
28-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Dont flame him! everyone takes the post count as being the person experience but.. How do you know? he could be microsoft in disguise ^^

On topic. Umm.. I reckon that would be an awesome idea, i can code PHP and CSS so if you want ANY help in that area just PM me :)

Hi, i'm Bill Gates. I'm the owner of Microsoft and i'm a billionnaire. In my spare time I like to go on habbo, and browse some habbo forums.

^<-- That wouln't happen.

Good luck with it, am no good at php etc. so I can offer no advice

Blob
28-05-2008, 11:09 AM

Never going to happen, mainly of what Pazza said, and if Bill Gates wanted something coding he has a team that can code ASP and HTML.

Excellent
28-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Lmao it's about time kiddies learnt a lesson in common sense, you will need to know decent php skills to do things like that sonny.

HabboPraise
28-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks all Website: http://www.freewebs.com/habbopanels/

Coding in PHP

Coded Rare Value it is going to be released very soon!

Blazz
28-05-2008, 11:38 AM
HAHA! Freewebs?! Surely if you do know PHP & HTML you would at least use Freehostia?

MrCraig
28-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks all Website: http://www.freewebs.com/habbopanels/

Coding in PHP

Coded Rare Value it is going to be released very soon!

Oh god.. :rolleyes:

You do know freewebs isnt PHP-MySQL enabled at all?

HabboPraise
28-05-2008, 01:58 PM
HAHA! Freewebs?! Surely if you do know PHP & HTML you would at least use Freehostia?

Oh God i forgot about FreeHostia

Oh god.. :rolleyes:

You do know freewebs isnt PHP-MySQL enabled at all?

No Thanks for telling me:eusa_clap

Blazz
28-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Oh God i forgot about FreeHostia

No Thanks for telling me:eusa_clap

Your coming to your senses my friend. Keep at it and i'm sure you will get better! If you ever need anyone to help design these things, i'll be glad to become part of your staff... (Thats if you get all this sorted correctly) and I will gladly design you some nice decent stuff! If you need me, add me on MSN: [email protected]

HabboPraise
28-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Your coming to your senses my friend. Keep at it and i'm sure you will get better! If you ever need anyone to help design these things, i'll be glad to become part of your staff... (Thats if you get all this sorted correctly) and I will gladly design you some nice decent stuff! If you need me, add me on MSN: [email protected]

I have added u

NEW-START
28-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi, i'm Bill Gates. I'm the owner of Microsoft and i'm a billionnaire. In my spare time I like to go on habbo, and browse some habbo forums.

^<-- That wouln't happen.

Good luck with it, am no good at php etc. so I can offer no advice

Wasn't funny. I'm eating KFC for dinner, btw.

You're one of these idiots who keep fueling these morons to make more crap and waste everyones time.

awelsh
28-05-2008, 04:35 PM

[COLOR=Red]HabboForumBoard

[COLOR=Black]But i have at to start the coding again about 2-3 Times so i'm Giving Up!.

So you coudlnt code the forum? meaning you couldnt set it up, becuase if you failed at that then I doubt you will ever be able to code anything atall.

Freewebs isnt a good start, none of that is PHP its all html, all done using a freewebs default available template aswell.

FAIL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!