PDA

View Full Version : It snow good!

Fifteen
27-05-2008, 02:42 PM
It Snow Good!

Posted 27-May-2008 Furni News (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/furniture_news)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/snow_article_530x100.gif
Three day forecast from our departing weatherman. The Snow Patch is available for three days only - it will NEVER be sold again.
Mr Phish: "Welcome to my final weather broadcast for HNN! We have a sustained period of snow showers on the way that will result in travel chaos and bitterly cold temperatures. You'll need to wrap up warm as the big freeze arrives on hotel view with temperatures reaching minus 20 Celsius!
It's not all bad news though. Once the now storm dies down and the temperatures pick up a little, there will be at least 6 feet of snow for you to enjoy! Chances of school based action this week, very minimal. Enjoy!
All that is left is for me to do is say goodbye! I hope the next weather expert is at least half as good as me! Take care of the hotel view and maybe see you in the future..."
Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian and all the best with your new job at HASA! Today's closing headlines.
Eurovision Cheating? Winners of our Eurovision contest have been rewarded with a cool prize. Those who tried to cheat have not! Check it out! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/193-eurovision-celebration)
Icy Conditions On Way! Not only will the weather be icy and cold but also a great upcoming competition! More details on the way soon.
Snow Patch - Last Time It Will Ever Be Sold!
Make no mistake everyone. This is the last time EVER you will be able to purchase the Snow Patch from the Habbo Catalogue. Come Friday 30th May, you will never ever be able to buy this fantastic item of Furni EVER again. We will be locking it away in the Habbo vault forever! This is not a joke. This is not a bluff. The Snow Patch will never be sold again after this weekend. Do not miss out on your last opportunity to buy this hugely desirable item of Furni. Just remember, future Habbos who join will have to trade for this item should they want one - they'll never be able to buy it from the catalogue. Wil lthere be snow at Christmas this year? That's up to you - stock up now!

Laurensh1
27-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Everyone who correctly guessed Russia BEFORE 8pm on Saturday 24th May has been awarded a very special Purple Guitar Badge!

AgnesIO
27-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Finally, i can post my weather report.

I mentioned snow..

*****!!!!!!!!!!

They said, the chances of school with all this snow is very minimal - You reckon they realised its halfterm?

Kardan
27-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Everyone who correctly guessed Russia BEFORE 8pm on Saturday 24th May has been awarded a very special Purple Guitar Badge!

I guessed Russia at 8:45 >.< Voting hadn't started, and only about 10 entries were done, Russia was one of the last.

Ah well :D

Kalk
27-05-2008, 02:49 PM
They said, the chances of school with all this snow is very minimal - You reckon they realised its halfterm?

Yes, because it's a National Half Term. Whitsun.

Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian and all the best with your new job at HASA! Today's closing headlines.

Moon patch maybe?

AgnesIO
27-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Yes, because it's a National Half Term. Whitsun.

Moon patch maybe?

Ofcourse it is the moon patch :)

He is gonna be a astronaut.

hiyababes
27-05-2008, 03:00 PM
wooooo snow yay

e5
27-05-2008, 03:13 PM
I just noticed :P I like snow patches best :) Well maybe petals first but ye...

AgnesIO
27-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I just noticed :P I like snow patches best :) Well maybe petals first but ye...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would put my order as:

Snow/petal patch
moon/sand
bamboo

InfoStructure
27-05-2008, 03:29 PM
HASA = NASA (Habbo's version) I just noticed lol.
And another competition coming up.

Sharpsterz
27-05-2008, 05:54 PM
didnt the american habbo have Hasa comps

spaceship badges ect.

Jongo
27-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you for this, posted.

Frisky
27-05-2008, 06:22 PM

That makes my badge less rare then :P

Meanies
27-05-2008, 06:26 PM

spaceship badges ect.

That was Donnie Santini I think. The France hotel had a load of new badges for it tooo.

I wanted one of them guitar badges. shame i couldnt be bothered to vote

shizzle
27-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I think snow patch is the second best patch and petal first.

Laurensh1
27-05-2008, 06:54 PM
That was Donnie Santini I think. The France hotel had a load of new badges for it tooo.

Alot of Hotels had Donnie. The Donnie Santini Badges have DS(numer).
There's one with the bobba face, a three, a tv, a spaceship etc.

Ardemax
27-05-2008, 07:23 PM

spaceship badges ect.

yes, they did.
especially canada.

GhostFace-
27-05-2008, 07:24 PM
what about bamboo

AgnesIO
28-05-2008, 07:21 AM
HASA = NASA (Habbo's version) I just noticed lol.
And another competition coming up.

lol :P

I knew he would be a astronaut for sometime now ;)

reeana
28-05-2008, 01:15 PM
lol :P

I knew he would be a astronaut for sometime now ;)

I thought he was going to be a Phisherman... thought wrong, oh well!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!