PDA

View Full Version : Naruto.

Scotesh
27-05-2008, 06:06 PM
It seems to be one of the most well known of Anime, yet what do people really think of it?
I for one loved it, I've already watched all of the 238 original episodes and most of the Shipuuden series, but recently moved onto Bleach.

Discuss:
> Is Naruto that great?
> Do you prefer Naruto to other Anime?
> If not, what are your favourites?

Boonzeet
27-05-2008, 07:02 PM
> No
> No
> Good Animes are my Favourites.

Also, it isn't the most well known. It's just well known in other countries then Japan.

Shinigami
27-05-2008, 07:10 PM
i hate it.

Ashley
27-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I like it. The fillers annoy me though.

Jord
27-05-2008, 08:45 PM
yh i do watched all dubbed

Niall!
27-05-2008, 08:51 PM
> No
> No
> Code Geass, Bleach, Death Note, Full Metal ALchemist, Elfen Lied

I think I fell asleep on the second episode of Naruto.

Boonzeet
27-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I'll add something I also noticed.

The people always fully explain, step-by-step instructions on HOW they won and it takes them forever.

seniorJOSH
27-05-2008, 10:58 PM
> Is Naruto that great? - No?
> Do you prefer Naruto to other Anime? - No?
> If not, what are your favourites? - Many others?

Scotesh
27-05-2008, 11:28 PM
@Boonzeet: Notice, I did say one of. Not the most.
@Shinigami: I'm beginning to hate it too, just at the time I felt like it was pointless to start watching a series and not finish.
@Kaotix12: The fillers are ANNOYING as hell.
@Jord:The Japanese versions with subtitles are FAR better, in any case of anime actually.
@Niall!: I agree, Naruto is one of the lesser anime. It's better for people who have only just started it, so they can understand some of the basic ideas around most Japanese anime.
@SeniorJOSH: Thankyou for that amazing input.

Please note, me saying ''That great'' wasnt me saying I think it's great.
I'm past that stage already, just it seems very popular from where I can see.

Thetan
28-05-2008, 04:27 AM
I havent seen it that much, not a big fan.

Jord
28-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I think english dubbed is better, In subs there voices are deep even for kids, sound like 50 year old men

Niall!
28-05-2008, 01:53 PM
@Niall!: I agree, Naruto is one of the lesser anime. It's better for people who have only just started it, so they can understand some of the basic ideas around most Japanese anime.

I tried Naruto for my first japanese anime and ended up watching Death Note. There's just something about Naruto that annoys me so much, it could be his voice but I'm not going back to check.

People often compare Naruto to BLEACH, and if you like Naruto then watch BLEACH, there's hardly any fillers and it's really really good.

Scotesh
28-05-2008, 06:49 PM
@Thetan: It get better, but in my opinion is alot better in the Japanese version with subtitles.
@Jord: I appreciate your opinion
@Niall!: I prefer BLEACH already, I've been wtaching them both a long time. Thanks anyway though.

Breakfloor
28-05-2008, 07:07 PM
niall, what happened to the anime channel it only plays two shows now.

bepop cowboy and ghost in the shell and theyre both dubs which suck.

and death note beats ANY anime.

Niall!
28-05-2008, 07:18 PM
niall, what happened to the anime channel it only plays two shows now.

bepop cowboy and ghost in the shell and theyre both dubs which suck.

and death note beats ANY anime.

anime channel? on tv?

I'm sorry, I only watch it on the internet :)

or do you mean anime6.org?

PaulMacC
29-05-2008, 08:06 PM
It's not very good if you have watch other blood and gore fest animes like Death Note, Bleach and such.

IamNiall
30-05-2008, 08:36 PM
It's not very good if you have watch other blood and gore fest animes like Death Note, Bleach and such.

You don't know blodfest untill you watch Elfen Lied

Plux
30-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I tried Naruto for my first japanese anime and ended up watching Death Note. There's just something about Naruto that annoys me so much, it could be his voice but I'm not going back to check.

People often compare Naruto to BLEACH, and if you like Naruto then watch BLEACH, there's hardly any fillers and it's really really good.

I cannot stand the Narutos. I only watch Shippudens. =P
I despise BLEACH no diea why.

IamNiall
30-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I cannot stand the Narutos. I only watch Shippudens. =P
I despise BLEACH no diea why.

I did at first, I refused to watch it, but now I can't stop!

Breakfloor
30-05-2008, 08:49 PM
yeh nial, on TV theres an animee channel that starts at nine and ends in nine in the morning but its rubbish as it only shows two shows and used to show like 10

IamNiall
30-05-2008, 08:50 PM
yeh nial, on TV theres an animee channel that starts at nine and ends in nine in the morning but its rubbish as it only shows two shows and used to show like 10

Never watched it sorry

Tristan
30-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Watched every single Naruto & Bleach episode.
Naruto is my favourite, so awesome. Love it.

Southe,
31-05-2008, 06:11 PM
> Is Naruto that great? - No - There lots of other great series, i do watch it weekly butwhen i compare it to other anime/manga then its not so great.

> Do you prefer Naruto to other Anime? - No - One Piece is far better

> If not, what are your favourites?
quick list

> One Piece
> Full Metal Alchemist
> Death Note
> Welcome To The NHK
> Outlaw Star
> Bleach
> Black Cat
> Dragonball Series
> Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Just a few of the main ones

Neversoft
09-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Not a big fan. I gave up after episode 8. Although it was quite good, it just didn't do it for me. On-going series cannot entertain me as much as short series can.

I keep hearing that there are so many crappy filler episodes (this applies to Bleach aswell) but so many people like it. I would like to check it out further but I keep getting put off.

Is it worth starting now, or not?

Nemo
09-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Not a big fan. I gave up after episode 8. Although it was quite good, it just didn't do it for me. On-going series cannot entertain me as much as short series can.

I keep hearing that there are so many crappy filler episodes (this applies to Bleach aswell) but so many people like it. I would like to check it out further but I keep getting put off.

Is it worth starting now, or not?Thats what i was thinking, 200 and something episodes REALLY puts me off from starting again

Neversoft
09-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Thats what i was thinking, 200 and something episodes REALLY puts me off from starting again

Well I was always told that it's better not to catch up, because then you'd have to wait a week for another episode all the time. It is actually probably better to start when it's around 200 episodes long already because you can go at your own pace until you do eventually catch up.

Nemo
09-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Well I was always told that it's better not to catch up, because then you'd have to wait a week for another episode all the time. It is actually probably better to start when it's around 200 episodes long already because you can go at your own pace until you do eventually catch up.but its soooooo long lol

Mickster
09-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Like someone said on another forum, I'd rather cut myself open with a rusty spoon than watch Naruto.

You wanna be watching Bobo-bo bo-bobobo. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NHGcjwyu0

Boonzeet
12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
i hate bo-bo-bobobo ;-;

Mickster
15-06-2008, 08:57 PM
i hate bo-bo-bobobo ;-;

=/

Nobody can resist it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!