PDA

View Full Version : Rays :S

Pazza
27-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I recently went to france, and I went to nautica (French sealife center).

Anyway. there was a petting area where you can stroke fishies, and there were some rays (Quite small).
This man next to me was tickling one, so I thought i'd try.

Anyway, I tickled it under its mouth (it's skin feels amazing!) and i swear down it was smiling, it startedsplashing its tail and it lied down on its back keeping on letting me tickling it. But it couldn't get back up, so i flipped it over and stroked it.

Anyway, I didn't realise they were SO FRIENDLY. And I really want one as a pet, but i can't remember what type of ray they were so if anybody could tell me what they're called, and any reccomended place to get them then do so please.

+rep for help

(Since coming back from france i've been obsessive over getting one, i just thought it was amazing)

Jord
29-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Sting ray?

Pazza
29-05-2008, 10:53 PM
No, it wa small and cute but i can't remember what it said on the sign :@

Dudey!
29-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Manta ray?

They're pretty common is aquariums.

xxMATTGxx
30-05-2008, 07:40 AM
You sure you can have them as pets? Because when people get this rare/cool fish etc. They just get them for show and all that and don't look after them properly. Well good luck anyway.

Pazza
30-05-2008, 09:59 AM
You sure you can have them as pets? Because when people get this rare/cool fish etc. They just get them for show and all that and don't look after them properly. Well good luck anyway.

Yer you can get them as pets, but they need certain requirements.

And I would look after it =]

Also, at the manta ray thing, aren't they massive?

This is how big they are (Rays i was petting - none of em are me) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYD6221BNo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!