PDA

View Full Version : MSN Live Messager Account

Leetzgirl
27-05-2008, 10:18 PM
EDIT: Fixed (H)

jackass
27-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Contact Windows Live, they'll sort it out for you.

Thats what I did. :)

Stevehere
27-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Who froze your account :S I know I did but I unfroze it but who else did it :S

Stephen!
27-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Well doing some research it appears that the account can only be frozen for as long as the program that freezed it is running.

Leetzgirl
27-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Who froze your account :S I know I did but I unfroze it but who else did it :S

Yehh i realized, i d.c then it would let me on, i suppose it was some lag or something

Sorry ^_^

Well doing some research it appears that the account can only be frozen for as long as the program that freezed it is running.

yehh, i leave my computer running for days, wouldnt be suprise if one guy did it for months ;p.

it sorted anyways,

Thanks

HotelUser
27-05-2008, 10:27 PM

Microsoft automatically freezes the account for fifteen minutes upon five incorrect login attempts, so the program would continue to freeze the account again and again after this time period. The account wont be unfrozen the instant you close out of the program, but it will unfreeze after the 15 minutes. If you report the case to Microsoft, they may or may not IP block you from their services (at one time, I've seen them block an entire subnet).

Stevehere
27-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Sorry but you seem to be wrong there, Stephen is right, once you close the program, you can log in again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!