PDA

View Full Version : Lmao the drunkness!

Bradd-Aaron
19-06-2005, 08:17 PM
I was at a pub today having fathers day meal when I went outside with my sis and sat on the postbok so these drunk peeps ome out and said Ayup little ******* i was like :o the rudeness! I want to know what things have you seen and good ones will get good rep

Edited by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): Please do not swear.

Rachi
24-06-2005, 06:59 PM
I live by a pub and wen england won a footy match a taxi went down the road and someone was drunk and tipped a pint of beer ova the car :o Adn they were wavin like mad

Tommy
24-06-2005, 07:01 PM
My friend walked (yes walked) into a pond, oh she was so drunk it was funny =P

She was running in the garden and it was dark and she didnt know there was a pond so she fell in (walked) and got soaked

lauralol
24-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Sorry I dont really get the purpose of this thread, but something popped up in my mind anyway.. haha

Me and my mate got out of her car with her dad who had given us a lift back from somewhere quite late and there were these drunks running down the road shouting 118 118 118
Her dad goes, 'don't say anything, just ignore them' but my mate couldnt resist and shouted GOT YOUR NUMBER. ahh its one of them thing where you have to be there to find it hilarious :p

Tommy
24-06-2005, 07:10 PM
And did they reply? Because im imagining all these funny replies that could of happened.

Pawf
24-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I remember one new year's eve party at my mates house we all got bladdered and his cousin started piddling out of the window, lol. Then my mate went downstairs and piddled in the bin... :s Weird boys, I use a plant pot when I need to piddle

Jasmin
24-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Haha, I remeber When some really hawt guys got drunk and they where naked :eusa_droo and they ran into a freezing lake, and we all hid his boxers and he had to go home naked ! and his friend was like, going
"coz Your simpley the best" waking everyone up lmao !

Detox
25-06-2005, 04:39 PM
One of my mates was drunk and they were leaning on a bush and they fell through it into a flower bed.

Mr.Kylee
25-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Hm. I did something when I was drunk once..but can't say it on the forum ;/ It's just bad rofl. Since then I decided not to drink anymore :D

lauralol
25-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Hmm 2 of my mates peed in a bush a couple weeks ago while we were drunk lol and one flashed on a bridge...

Owen
25-06-2005, 06:41 PM
A drunk guy came over to me and my mate and screamed in our faces :S

-Soph-
25-06-2005, 10:32 PM
on a school trip these drunk dudes were running around naked on the beach rofl (it was night time btw)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!