PDA

View Full Version : Get 5 stars instantly (GTA)

Mario
28-05-2008, 11:31 AM
i'd recommend doing this in one of the safehouses that has a laptop in instead of in an internet cafe, just visit:
www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com (http://www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com) and then log out and check your star level.

Neil
28-05-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry but why did you make a whole thread for this? o.O

Mario
28-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm sorry but why did you make a whole thread for this? o.Oi just thought people would wanna know, it might help them with the one man army achievement.

c[__]
28-05-2008, 12:58 PM
One man army is 6 not 5...

Niko Bellic
28-05-2008, 01:01 PM
But how do you get the extra star?

Oleh
28-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Get a boat and weapon cheat and blow copper choppers and boats up easy 6 star then just keepgoing for 5 minute no need to save game

Mario
28-05-2008, 01:07 PM
One man army is 6 not 5...
but just getting one star is easier than getting all 6.

c[__]
28-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Well not really considering you can just fly over an unlocked island and if you've unlocked them then just make a new save file.

Neil
28-05-2008, 01:43 PM
i just thought people would wanna know, it might help them with the one man army achievement.

It's all well and good posting things like this but it just looks like you're after a larger post count, people will just post this over and over again, if a big thread filled with tips then it'd be a bit more useful really xD

Redacted
28-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the help, I know your just trying to help :)

I appreciate that.

GommeInc
28-05-2008, 02:30 PM
For the 6 star level I suggest getting a tug boat and sailing it close to Broker Bridge. What you do is shoot at people on the bridge with a rocket launcher and eventually you'll get a wanted level. When the police arrive they are stupid enough to jump on one of the support pillars on the bridge, which makes them easy to shoot at with a sniper gun. When helecopters come you use them to gain the rest of the stars, aswell as the cars driving on the bridge with police in or around them. That's what I did at least, the tug was a good cover :)

GoldSolid
29-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks for that, GTA have made loads of cool little things for us to find out.. It's pretty sweet. At least if we need police without using cheats or anything theres another easy way to get them.

F32
29-05-2008, 11:29 AM
For the 6 star level I suggest getting a tug boat and sailing it close to Broker Bridge. What you do is shoot at people on the bridge with a rocket launcher and eventually you'll get a wanted level. When the police arrive they are stupid enough to jump on one of the support pillars on the bridge, which makes them easy to shoot at with a sniper gun. When helecopters come you use them to gain the rest of the stars, aswell as the cars driving on the bridge with police in or around them. That's what I did at least, the tug was a good cover :)
Or just get a Tropic and go to the unlocked island.

Mario
29-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Or just get a Tropic and go to the unlocked island.
what if youve unlocked them all.

GoldSolid
29-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Make a new save file because you can have loads.

GommeInc
29-05-2008, 12:51 PM
what if youve unlocked them all.
Plus that's boring, I like to launch rockets at the police who can't figure out how to shoot back :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!