PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Permed on Habbo uk

JammiePixelz
28-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I was permed 2 months ago on Megaice. lol this is my second perm now.

They ignored my appeal. Apprently if you ring in you have more chance of getting unbanned. Is that true?

Moved by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) from Habbo In General: Please post in the correct section next time.

lapdance
28-05-2008, 09:52 PM
awww :(

jesus
28-05-2008, 09:53 PM
It worked for me. You have to be stubborn though and ignore everything they say until you get unbanned.

leahhh
28-05-2008, 09:58 PM
no it isnt true, they will NEVER ban you if you ring up

iJoe
28-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I have been permed a few times on one account. Send an e-mail in a parents name :)

JammiePixelz
28-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I tryed that today because i got a email from 0rca saying they will unbann me and when i phoned up player support a woman answered. I think it was 0rca and said they aint recieved no email so i replied again from that email what they sent me saying they will unbann me. Tomarrow am going to phone player support so they can check the latest email i have sent then they will see what 0rca said. :D

JammiePixelz
28-05-2008, 10:09 PM
so many people are getting permed on habbo lately

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

cunning
28-05-2008, 10:26 PM
I got permed for someone buying me credits on FiveStar, after that I never tried to buy credits with my money. I sent them emails but their answer was always basically saying no.

JammiePixelz
29-05-2008, 11:06 AM
I got permed for someone buying me credits on FiveStar, after that I never tried to buy credits with my money. I sent them emails but their answer was always basically saying no.

do you still use Habbo then ?

no waiii
29-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Why were you peremed and don't say idk cause theres a reason for every ban

F32
29-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Aww bless, have a man sized Kleenex.

ToxicPaddy
29-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I had loads and loads of stuff on habbo around a year or two ago, and I got permed because I told someone the name of the school I go to :rolleyes:. Its pathetic, I mean, are they trying to ban us so we get new accounts and spend more money again!!

I do use another account, rarely though, which I have a lot of stuff on. Some rare, but mainly just loads of norms.

JammiePixelz
29-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Why were you peremed and don't say idk cause theres a reason for every ban

Habbo Fault i was trading accounts but really i reported someone who was trying to trade accounts with me then i got permed

Buax
29-05-2008, 12:21 PM
I'd suggest sending a letter, as compnays cannot ignore letters.

no waiii
29-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Habbo Fault i was trading accounts but really i reported someone who was trying to trade accounts with me then i got permed

Its your fault cause you were trading accounts

JammiePixelz
29-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Its your fault cause you were trading accounts

didnt you read my other comment i said i reported someone who was trying to trade accounts with me

no waiii
29-05-2008, 05:36 PM

You say there you was trading them.

lapdance
29-05-2008, 05:44 PM
yeah you deserved to get banned, always follow habbo's rules! :@

JammiePixelz
29-05-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah you deserved to get banned, always follow habbo's rules! :@

lol read the other posts i have wrote are you dum or wat

Fart
29-05-2008, 10:55 PM
New office regulations state that any calls to business design centre about any kind of banning wont be resolved :P they will just give you a autonumber :) xox

800th Post :)

Javascrypt
29-05-2008, 10:59 PM
I was permed 2 months ago on Megaice. lol this is my second perm now.

They ignored my appeal. Apprently if you ring in you have more chance of getting unbanned. Is that true?

Moved by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) from Habbo In General: Please post in the correct section next time.

Iye, it is. My friend rang them up and his dad had a go at the operator XD
He got his account back.

JammiePixelz
29-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Iye, it is. My friend rang them up and his dad had a go at the operator XD
He got his account back.

was it hes second bann

Dusty-09
30-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Well, if you were trying to trade accounts I'd say you deserved it but if you were reporting someone trying to trade accounts with you and you got permed thats not really fair. So just keep appealing or get a parent to appeal to them on the phone, hopefully you will get unbanned.

JammiePixelz
30-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Well, if you were trying to trade accounts I'd say you deserved it but if you were reporting someone trying to trade accounts with you and you got permed thats not really fair. So just keep appealing or get a parent to appeal to them on the phone, hopefully you will get unbanned.

yh i reported someone the extact words i used on the call for help was "m**nite is trying to trade accounts with me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!