PDA

View Full Version : Ecb bb & Challenge

Pix
29-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah because everyone was wondering if ecb and the bb challenge is coming back.. this is the convo with me and lost.
O'ye i also asked if he minds people that don't know him calling him chris and he don't mind so let people that want to call him chris call him chris.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/MooCard/lwconvo.png
So yeh bb challenge may be back and ecb is coming back.

Closed by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) due to arguements.

womanizer
29-05-2008, 02:06 PM
whats ecb

Pix
29-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Everyone can bounce.

womanizer
29-05-2008, 02:10 PM
oh... fantastic

YeMate
29-05-2008, 02:24 PM
O luk
Theres me on the picture :)
sexy

jesus
29-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Sounds good but I hate all the people in there now so I certainly wouldn't be playing. :)

Pix
29-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeh jamie its all ignorant people..mostly noobs.Pmsl

You
29-05-2008, 04:07 PM
More crap news. :l

Pix
29-05-2008, 04:36 PM
More crap news. :l
Why even reply if it's crap news? And no actually it's not crap news as alot of the people on hxf used to do the challenge and play bb and there was this thread about why people call lost_witness chris.. So i guess you think before you post next time.

Ardemax
29-05-2008, 04:52 PM
didn't he say "might"?

camera
29-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Sounds good but I hate all the people in there now so I certainly wouldn't be playing. :)

i do too. for most. but why tho?

yay ecb :)

e5
29-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't really care if he minds or not but calling him Chris sounds like you think you really know him is really pathetic lol.

Anyway bb challenge is only good when people aren't proper addicted to it.

msb.
29-05-2008, 07:01 PM
gosh does this whole "chris issue" still go on?

WHO CARES, THERE HE SAID HE DON'T MIND END OFF, LETS NOT CARRY THIS ONTO 2012 CUZ OF THE olympics ARE STARTING SOON AND I DON'T WANT MY MIND THINKING OF WHAT SHALL I CALL HIM, rant over.

On topic: Good find, I dunno why they removed it aswell :o, p.s. Sum1 on ch posted it aswell lol, was that u?

camera
29-05-2008, 07:06 PM
srsly, who cares if he calls L_W chris or not.

Pix
29-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Well some people still go on about it so i thought i'd make them shut their mouth.
Also Msb it wasnt me that posted it on ch.
600'th post (:

msb.
29-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Well some people still go on about it so i thought i'd make them shut their mouth.
Also Msb it wasnt me that posted it on ch.
600'th post (:
k just wondering I don't go on ch anyways, just bored and checking new layout and then lol'd then ate pizza then lol'd then posted here.

On topic: Do you think the scores will be reset ever :P?

snorkels
30-05-2008, 04:29 AM
yay, i've been wanting the challenge to come back
+rep :)

jordang16
30-05-2008, 08:40 AM
id do battle ball challenge again its hard but worth it

And no scores would never be reset cos all hell would break lose i would go mad if mine reset i have like 80 odd mill

Disneychanne1
30-05-2008, 09:56 AM
I don't really care if he minds or not but calling him Chris sounds like you think you really know him is really pathetic lol.

Yeah, thats why even when I know someone's real name I still call them by their habbo name =P. But its like, who cares if his name is chris? Just call him lostie =) it sounds better too. On the topic of BB challenge, I think they should have a tournament or something because if they reset the scores, it will be unfair for people who have worked hard to get their high scores. And if they dont reset itll be unfair for people who have just started with a score of like 10.

Pix
30-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I highly doubt they will reset the scores. However if they do.. O'dea!

red.neon
30-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Aww I hope Battle Ball - Everyone Can Bounce does come back! I used to have so much fun playing :)

It's no fun anymore since it's only Expert etc....

Pix
30-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah, he said that ecb will defo come back.. Never told me when tho :(

Thetan
31-05-2008, 03:34 AM
Why even reply if it's crap news? And no actually it's not crap news as alot of the people on hxf used to do the challenge and play bb and there was this thread about why people call lost_witness chris.. So i guess you think before you post next time.

I agree, I hate it when people judge your thread because they are not interested in the topic, and they call it crap.

Fugato
31-05-2008, 06:44 AM
soz but u iz teh suxupz!!11one
//

seriously, they got rid of ECB to make more money on battleball... fools.

Pix
31-05-2008, 01:14 PM
soz but u iz teh suxupz!!11one
//

seriously, they got rid of ECB to make more money on battleball... fools.

Oh sorry Mr we never knew about that please forgive us?
do you have reading problems? The threads name is ' ECB battle ball is back soon. Not ' Why did they remove ebc battle ball :( '
Next time know what youre talking about and watch out for the fool.
If theres a fool here thats noone but you mr.

jordang16
31-05-2008, 02:32 PM
soon as challenge comes back im doing challenge again i aint bovered if ecb is gone i have 3 or more clones all expert

Pix
31-05-2008, 02:35 PM
soon as challenge comes back im doing challenge again i aint bovered if ecb is gone i have 3 or more clones all expert
Hope it comes back then :D

You
31-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I posted "Crap News" because i wanted to share my view on this unnecessary thread.

shizzle
31-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Finally, its time (22mil).

Pix
01-06-2008, 01:18 AM
I posted "Crap News" because i wanted to share my view on this unnecessary thread.
Unnecessary? 3 pages nearly 4? so all of the forum find it necessary and whos the only one which don't?:rolleyes: Hmmmm. Sorry to upset you sir. but you fail.

jordang16
01-06-2008, 10:24 AM
gonna nearly be 100 mill time oh yeah

Sabbath
04-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Unnecessary? 3 pages nearly 4? so all of the forum find it necessary and whos the only one which don't?:rolleyes: Hmmmm. Sorry to upset you sir. but you fail.

Don't start using the word fail, you will fail horribly. Actually, I don't find it pointless, but I hate the way you post like your a higher individual. Just ignore him, you aren't making yourself look any better by arguing and pretending to be intelligent and all-knowing, you are really annoying me and other members.

You
04-06-2008, 11:31 AM
There may be three to four pages but all posts aren't on the topic of ECB :rolleyes:.

Pix
04-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Sabbath i aint trying to be 'intellegent' im annoyed as much as you are at me. Only Marcus and you are the ones annoyed at me for posting these so get your facts right mr. Please fail me? Just because you hate me from earlier threads don't try acting up against me at all time because you will FAIL too. YES I SAID FAIL. Get over it?

You
04-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Sabbath i aint trying to be 'intellegent' im annoyed as much as you are at me. Only Marcus and you are the ones annoyed at me for posting these so get your facts right mr. Please fail me? Just because you hate me from earlier threads don't try acting up against me at all time because you will FAIL too. YES I SAID FAIL. Get over it?
I am not annoyed at you for posting this thread, so please, get your facts right. I was just simply stating my opinion on the topic, which i believe, i am allowed to do.

Kyle
04-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Offtopic: why do you feel the need to call people Mr or Sir in every single post; just call them by their forum name.:rolleyes:

Oh sorry Mr we never knew about that please forgive us?
do you have reading problems? The threads name is ' ECB battle ball is back soon. Not ' Why did they remove ebc battle ball :( '
Next time know what youre talking about and watch out for the fool.
If theres a fool here thats noone but you mr.

on topic:
yay

jessLOL
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
oh when that comes back theyll all go mad and spend there habbo credits on tickets
free bb was the best :)

Sabbath
05-06-2008, 12:22 AM

Since when have I hated you from earlier threads? I have never spoken to you, but im guessing I said something that really bothered you, and you think I have something against you. Actually, from what I see from this thread, lots of people are annoyed at you. Why? Not because you posted a thread about battle ball, but because of your pompous attitude. I love how you tell me to get over it. Get over what? That was my first post towards you, its not like im raving on and on about something. Oh yeah, stop pretending like your some habbox celebrity, no I am not a huge user of the forum but that doesn't make you any better then me. Please just call me Sabbath, im sorry but if you think calling me Mister will make you look sophisticated, then you are horribly, horribly wrong.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Accidental double posts merged.

GhostFace-
05-06-2008, 12:24 AM
good find

Pix
05-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Offtopic: why do you feel the need to call people Mr or Sir in every single post; just call them by their forum name.:rolleyes:

on topic:
yay
I ain't gonna ask you what to say? MR!:rolleyes:we have a another one that want's to join the haters group.
Sabbath i actually have had a incident with you and siz before if you try remember.. don't act like you havent never met me before. we both know it. Just because i say Mr how does that make me a wannabe 'habbox celebrity'? By saying 'get over it' i ment get over the fact that i replied to 'say' saying that he shouldnt post if he don't like the thread anyway. You're in the wrong.. Face it:eusa_clap

Kyle
05-06-2008, 04:38 PM
I ain't gonna ask you what to say? MR! Rofl at your sig too:rolleyes:we have a another one that want's to join the haters group.
Sabbath i actually have had a incident with you and siz before if you try remember.. don't act like you havent never met me before. we both know it. Just because i say Mr how does that make me a wannabe 'habbox celebrity'? By saying 'get over it' i ment get over the fact that i replied to 'say' saying that he shouldnt post if he don't like the thread anyway. You're in the wrong.. Face it:eusa_clap

How is saying "I love e5" wanting to join a "haters group"? If you tell your mother that you love her, it means you hate her?

To be honest, you say you remember argueing with sabbath in another thread, which shows that you dwell on arguements in other threads whereas Sabbath just forgets about them because his life isn't devoted to habboxforum.

ps: there's an unneeded apostrophe in "want's"... it should be wants ;)
on topic: yay

Pix
05-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I never said joining the haters group had something related with your sig i just lol'd at it.
Remembering arguements dont mean your devoted to where you did it.. it just means that you have a good memory of what goes on in your life. Im not the one 24/7 on habboxforum? check your stats your online every moment MR.
Thanks for analysing my writing once again. Your very good at spelling. Well done.
Youve now repeated yay 2 times. so check it.

Kyle
05-06-2008, 08:13 PM
I never said joining the haters group had something related with your sig i just lol'd at it.
Remembering arguements dont mean your devoted to where you did it.. it just means that you have a good memory of what goes on in your life. Im not the one 24/7 on habboxforum? check your stats your online every moment MR.
Thanks for analysing my writing once again. Your very good at spelling. Well done.
Youve now repeated yay 2 times. so check it.
speaks for itself
:rolleyes:we have a another one that want's to join the haters group.
You edited it... lol pathetic

ontopic: yay:8

Sabbath
06-06-2008, 02:55 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

Pix
06-06-2008, 03:37 PM
speaks for itself
You edited it... lol pathetic

ontopic: yay:8

The only reason i edited is because i didn't want to get into a arguement with elliot... know what's pathetic and not before using the word.
Sabbath you only supported me at the beggining then turned up against me on the other thread because more people was against me.. shows what type of a loser you are. Also 2 people is not 'alot' of people so get your facts right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!