PDA

View Full Version : Swapitshop bids updated

Disneychanne1
29-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Well for those of you that have bothered to actually check swapitshop you would know that all the bids finished today and habbo put up a new set of things to auction for: Romantique bundle Trax Bundle Oriental screen (its gold XD ) and a grey sleeping bag. In the last set there want a sleeping bag but a mode bundle. Anyone thing theyre gonna carry on or do you think this is just for the moment whilst they are being sponsored and then theyll stop adding swaps?

p.s slightly off topic does anyone know which habbo the swapitshop user Flannel is? Right at the end, they bought every single Gold oriental screen for 3000 swapits and they own them all now :( boy is that greedy, im intrigued as to how they got that many swapits in so little time in the first place?

Fubt
29-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Flannel Speaking ;)
As I regular Swapper who swaps and buys REAL LIFE Items, thats how i have that many swapits.
Its called making a profit, i earnt em, so i have the right to spend em =/

'Omg Vintus is greedy he has 200+ Thrones' No you dont go saying that do you?

AND LITTLE TIME LOL! I Joined 21st October 2005 ;l And Have sold over 400 Items ;l x2

Frisky
29-05-2008, 09:40 PM
He got them fair and square. Get over it people!

efq
29-05-2008, 09:42 PM
my stuff going well.
http://www.swapitshop.com/swap-1743637/browse
http://www.swapitshop.com/swap-1743480/browse

leahhh
29-05-2008, 09:42 PM
He got them fair and square. Get over it people!
what the **** are you on about, '' get over it people! '' :l, no one has said anything about him winning, disney said, does anyone kno his name, jeese you need to get out more, and STOP making pointless replys that are just stupid, you do it on mostly all the bloody threads ;l

msb.
29-05-2008, 09:43 PM
sum1 mind explaining what is going on?

Do people bid on habbo items?

Fubt
29-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry if i sounded harsh up there, but i find it hard to believe how after i get hacked about 2 months ago after 2 years of hard work, and from then to now i have struggled to make any prof at all, im the one getting labelled as 'greedy'. ;l

Hazza
29-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Flannel Speaking ;)
As I regular Swapper who swaps and buys REAL LIFE Items, thats how i have that many swapits.

AND LITTLE TIME LOL! I Joined 21st October 2005 ;l And Have sold over 400 Items ;l x2
vintus uses ebay. ;)
and tbh big deal if one person has them all.

msb.
29-05-2008, 10:07 PM
vintus uses ebay. ;)
and tbh big deal if one person has them all.
what makes you say this?

tutu1
29-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Just incase anybody didn't notice the grey sleeping bag cannot be bought or w.e

Hazza
29-05-2008, 10:14 PM
what makes you say this?
well its amazing how he's got 200+ thrones all of a sudden.

msb.
29-05-2008, 10:26 PM
well its amazing how he's got 200+ thrones all of a sudden.
He had it on a safety I heard, I don't think he did anyways.

Hazza
29-05-2008, 10:42 PM
yeah :rolleyes:.
well, we all have our own ideas/opinions :)

Disneychanne1
30-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Flannel Speaking ;)

How likely is it that the first poster, claims to be Flannel, happens to have got hacked on Swapitshop (Which isnt really possible since all they can do is change your address and buy stuff with yours swapits)
And theres a difference between someone just owning 200+ thrones on habbo and someone at the last minute bidding on every single oriental screen purposely preventing anyone else from getting one. Or what if you are vintus =P 0.o

TopManTim
30-05-2008, 11:34 AM
How likely is it that the first poster, claims to be Flannel, happens to have got hacked on Swapitshop (Which isnt really possible since all they can do is change your address and buy stuff with yours swapits)
And theres a difference between someone just owning 200+ thrones on habbo and someone at the last minute bidding on every single oriental screen purposely preventing anyone else from getting one. Or what if you are vintus =P 0.o

'bidding last minute' - that's what you do to win auctions :p

Anyway, what do you have against him having the screens?

Laurensh1
30-05-2008, 11:51 AM
i don't get it..? whats this about?

Sharpsterz
30-05-2008, 11:54 AM
swapitshop has been around for ages

like over 2 years

i had lots of swapits but i forgot my account name on there

TopManTim
30-05-2008, 12:03 PM
i don't get it..? whats this about?

Basically, swapitshop is like ebay. You sell real life items for the swapitshop currency and then use that to buy new real life items taht get delivered to your house.

Habbo/Swapitshop are now sponsors and Habbo have an official account. On the account they're selling certain furni and some auctions are for Golden Oriental Screens, which have never been released/given out.

Redacted
30-05-2008, 12:11 PM
They now have a Habbo section.

no waiii
30-05-2008, 12:12 PM

You noob he is that person cause he was telling me yeasterday!!!!!!
he bein on it over 3years!!!

Fubt
30-05-2008, 03:16 PM

I didnt say on swapitshop, i ment on HABBO, my short26 account got hacked by the member Chavin-It,

So now, im not only Greedy im also a lier.;l Wow. Digging yourself a larger hole by the minute i see.

Well, if this isnt proof i dont know what is.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g179/short26/LOLFAG.jpg

You know what? Im going to buy the next 5 screens aswell just to annoy you further.

**** how immature am i ;)

msb.
30-05-2008, 03:21 PM
joka bonez I am actually interested in this now

ta

Fubt
30-05-2008, 03:44 PM
If you need help message me =]

FrozenWhisper
30-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I just won the Romantic Bundle, yay for swapitshop rofl.
How much is the furni worth? I checked Habbox Rare Values and they anit there

msb.
30-05-2008, 11:29 PM
If you need help message me =]
help with what?

Stacker
31-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Meh, it is quite good.
Habbo is only helping put swapitshop and is doing a rather good job too.

mlp16
31-05-2008, 10:41 PM
I just won the Romantic Bundle, yay for swapitshop rofl.
How much is the furni worth? I checked Habbox Rare Values and they anit there

nothing lol...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!