PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising

c[__]
29-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Whats happens with the old man at the begining with the walking stick and he says some stuff about why did I lock him in there.

Positive anwers or I WILL -rep you, unless I like you then it's okay.

slam
29-05-2008, 09:45 PM
dno soz.

Niko Bellic
29-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh, apparently he's one of the main zombie things or something, I think he controls them all.

today
29-05-2008, 09:49 PM
that game is class when i downloaded the demo i wanted to play it more >.<

Haha, is it deff work gettin though? 'Cus i thought it might get boring after you kill a few zombies over and over..

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:00 PM
wow is everyone completely ******* blind.

Agent 47
29-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Dr. Barnaby? Basically, he's the scientist who created the zombie virus. He is quite significant in the story later on, I wont spoil it for you ;)

I can't believe people posted when they don't have a clue. What's the point?

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Dr. Barnaby? Basically, he's the scientist who created the zombie virus. He is quite significant in the story later on, I wont spoil it for you ;)

I can't believe people posted when they don't have a clue. What's the point?Just put it in spoiler tags :) Im not bothered about to story line as I doubt i'll get that far in the game, but what more happens to him? try and tell as much as you can :)

Niko Bellic
29-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Oh, apparently he's one of the main zombie things or something, I think he controls them all.

I wasn't far off seeing as I haven't been on the game in ages. :)

c[__]
29-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I wasn't far off seeing as I haven't been on the game in ages. :)
It's frustrating when you're new to it, such as me which means I have many bad items and very me inventory. I keep trying to find things such as parasols and bowling balls but I just can't find them :eusa_wall. Also Dave said I could borrow Fifa which means I can also get back NBA for a while :)

Agent 47
29-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Well, since you really want to know....

You finally get him to come back to the safe room with you, but he's infected. He turns into a zombie and infects Jessie, the only person there when he turns.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!