PDA

View Full Version : American Grand Prix

Pitcher9
20-06-2005, 02:48 AM
Yes the American Grand Prix was today on Sunday the 19th.
Michael S. won!{ sorry cant spell last name}
He beat a huge number of oppents............ 5!
Yes thats right 5.Due to Michinen Tires telling 7 of there teams that it was unsafe to run at the USA Grand Prix track because of the banking.So 14 cars withdrew from the race after the warm up laps.The banking of the track is only 9 degrees!Then they delayed the start saying that they should change the tarck so they would not have to go on the banking.Well in the rule books it states that:No track may be reconfigured in anyway.If a race can not proceed it must be Delayed until the track is cleared.

PS:3/4 of the crowd was gone before the 15th lap
So what You think?

Tommy
21-06-2005, 11:17 AM
lol, im not a huge fan of racing, but i know mich. s (cant spell either =P) always wins the races, doesnt he always?

Concentric
21-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Hopefully he'll retire at the end of this season, he said he would when someone younger and better than him came along, and that's certainly happened.

Tommy
21-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Why who is that?

Smiddy
21-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Why who is that?
I'm Pretty Certain he was referring To Michael Schumacher :)

He's Right Too, I Hate Ferrari ;) Mclaren's All The Way For Me :) Maybe a hint of red bull on the side :)

Jarno Trulli, Kimi rakkionen and Jenson Button Are the future of Forumla One :)

:Firefox
22-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Well I think this years champion will be Jenson Button, I'm going to Silverstone soon, cant wait to see great competition; Michael Schumacher, Jenson Button and the Renault team are very good drivers. Peace out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!