PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

graffiti
29-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I liked this film, it's based on a race between indiana and his crew and a russian army to find the hidden secrets of the Crystal Skull
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING:

In the end, the russian leader returns the crystal to its hidden place and she is sent to another dimension and given the power of knowledge while indiana and his crew escape from the temple falling down

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please put spoilers in spoiler tags ;).

Technologic
29-05-2008, 10:23 PM
A. spolier tags and B. Wth? Aliens? What happened to the good old religous themes

TomTomDjin
30-05-2008, 12:33 AM
i Dont Think Its That Good.
Way Way Over Rated!

graffiti
30-05-2008, 09:26 AM
i clicked on spoiler o.o

Plux
01-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I liked this film, it's based on a race between indiana and his crew and a russian army to find the hidden secrets of the Crystal Skull
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING:

In the end, the russian leader returns the crystal to its hidden place and she is sent to another dimension and given the power of knowledge while indiana and his crew escape from the temple falling down

Actually, she turned to dust. If you watched. :rolleyes:
Her idea was to return the skull anyway to get the knowledge to defeat the worlds military powers.

RedStratocas
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
i Dont Think Its That Good.
Way Way Over Rated!

overrated would imply that it got really good reviews from critics and people in general. but the overall feeling from most people is pretty neutral.

and spoiler tag please? posting the ending is completely unnecessary unless you're planning on discussing it.

Josh-H
01-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I really didn't enjoy it tbh... too silly.

Aliens...? Swinging from trees with monkeys? UFO at end..

Havoline
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I might go watch it, but reading the spoiler tags it seems a bit stupid, might just stick to Harold and Kumar.

Neversoft
01-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I saw it yesterday.
When it first started it didn't really feel like an Indy film, but once the character was introduced and things got going it definitely had that Indy feel. It was just like watching one of the older Indy films, Harrison's age isnt a problem. The chase scene combined with fights in the forest was amazing, my favourite part of the movie. Although swinging through the tree's like a monkey was a bit much. A good film, but I'm not really sure how to compare it to the trilogy. I'll let it sink in for now, but The Last Crusade remains my favourite Indy film.

Fehm
01-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I went to see it yesterday (At the new Westfield Cinema - Derby!) and i thought it was a good film, but tbh i didnt get it that much :P cus ive never seen any of the others xD lol but yh good film!

Dan2nd
01-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I really enjoyed this movie

Misawa
01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I already created a thread on this.

A great film with some elements that could have been presented in different ways, and was a little too Lucas-heavy. Definiely earned its Indy stripes

le harry
03-06-2008, 04:09 AM
The ending ruined it for me.

NarielUK
03-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Meh, I never did understand the fascination with Indiana Jones. I remember watching them when I was younger but I don't think I could sit through a whole one now. James Bond is more my style :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!