PDA

View Full Version : Weird MOD Alert Earlier

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Woah i just got a MOD alert!

Read it:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1420/modalertaz0.png

What does he mean 'With people you trust' Trading is safe innit?

I just talked to mates and apparently they didnt get it, i was in trade city and people in trade city seemed to get it?!

Moved by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) from Habbo UK News & Rumours: This is not news or a rumour!

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further argumentative posts being created.

CHA!NGANG
30-05-2008, 08:05 AM
I am guessing someone or a few people reported being scammed, and (s)he sent that alert to warn people.

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 08:07 AM
I am guessing someone or a few people reported being scammed, and (s)he sent that alert to warn people.

True.

So i ask a MOD ansd this is there reply...

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9205/modalertmessagebn3.png

Well come off it you gotta be stupid to tick without them putting anything in. . .

Zebroid
30-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Its wierd that they're sending one like that.

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Its wierd that they're sending one like that.

I know.

Even weirder is they called it 'safe trading.'

no waiii
30-05-2008, 09:20 AM
How is this news, It was just an alert

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 09:24 AM
How is this news, It was just an alert

Well i am sorry.

The moment you leave this forum will be the moment the commuity will improve.

Every thread you post in you post is NEGATIVE.

Zito
30-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Maybe it's just the new mod?

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Maybe it's just the new mod?

Maybe the new MOD is sad. :)

superstar911
30-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Maybe the MOD is sick of noobs falling for silly trading scams? It would get very tiring reading report after report of being scammed in trading, it's like being a pre-school teacher and getting fed up of girls complaining the boys are pulling their hair.

Zito
30-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Look, (s)he's just trying to help. There is really no need for this thread.

Disneychanne1
30-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Maybe the MOD is sick of noobs falling for silly trading scams? It would get very tiring reading report after report of being scammed in trading, it's like being a pre-school teacher and getting fed up of girls complaining the boys are pulling their hair.
Yup, quick trading, they should make an in depth scam guide to tell people how to avoid getting scammed and the force people to read it before they register lol

jesus
30-05-2008, 10:02 AM
You should have been in the best throne pyramid then. Very safe in there!

Immenseman
30-05-2008, 10:05 AM
You should have been in the best throne pyramid then. Very safe in there!

too many scammers in there.

Hiro
30-05-2008, 05:14 PM
It's just a safety message...why do you have to make a fuss over a safety message?

no waiii
30-05-2008, 06:57 PM
It's just a safety message...why do you have to make a fuss over a safety message?

Because he is an attention seeker :) and rofl e gave ,e -rep for saying its not news.

AgnesIO
30-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Because he is an attention seeker :) and rofl e gave ,e -rep for saying its not news.

What the **** are you on about?!

I never gave you a -rep...

For proof i can give you a -rep ofr the psot that you just did.

EVERY thread i have posted in your have flamed me, you have about 100 posts, have never been worthy of a +Rep and yet you still seem to think i gave you a -rep and since you arn't vip you can't know who did...

Also if i DID/DO -rep you then you have just revenged me with your 0 rep power, even though i didn't -rep you.

Sadly someone with 0rep power doesn't impact in rep. So don't bother giving me a bad name since i WILL -rep you now.

EDIT: There i -repped you for the post you have just done - So i couldnt of -repped you earlier...

Scarcely
31-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm guessing there is a lot more new players in there, than experianced players in there.
You wouldn't fall for it, but others could :)

Edit: I'll move this thread on from the argument ^^

AgnesIO
31-05-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm guessing there is a lot more new players in there, than experianced players in there.
You wouldn't fall for it, but others could :)

Edit: I'll move this thread on from the argument ^^

Yay you :)

True, some people would.

I love winning of quick traders xD

I put in a rare yesterday and they didnt even tick and they aid 'too slow' i was like well you have to tick...

no waiii
31-05-2008, 10:57 AM
What the **** are you on about?!

I never gave you a -rep...

For proof i can give you a -rep ofr the psot that you just did.

EVERY thread i have posted in your have flamed me, you have about 100 posts, have never been worthy of a +Rep and yet you still seem to think i gave you a -rep and since you arn't vip you can't know who did...

Also if i DID/DO -rep you then you have just revenged me with your 0 rep power, even though i didn't -rep you.

Sadly someone with 0rep power doesn't impact in rep. So don't bother giving me a bad name since i WILL -rep you now.

EDIT: There i -repped you for the post you have just done - So i couldnt of -repped you earlier...Ok reason i don't have many posts is because i only Joined cause my other account got banned. Im not like you who post spam everywere saying "ZOM LOST_WITNESS IS WEARING BLUE SHOES ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" In the new and rumours section just to get e-rep/e-pat on the back! Your pathic if you care about your rep. I dont no how you expected me to have 2 rep like you when i only joined?

Quote me were i flamed you :)

Also i think your a Habboxforum addict, you need to take some time of it. You obv. a wannabe staff from reading your posts.

Con
31-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Lol at everyone argue-ing

Rather e-pathetic? ;D

Anyway, Yeh its ust a safety warning no need to over exaggerate the fact that a mod is actually trying to help?

Also i think your a Habboxforum addict, you need to take some time of it. You obv. a wannabe staff from reading your posts.
Yeh he is :)

Pazza
31-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Ok reason i don't have many posts is because i only Joined cause my other account got banned. Im not like you who post spam everywere saying "ZOM LOST_WITNESS IS WEARING BLUE SHOES ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" In the new and rumours section just to get e-rep/e-pat on the back! Your pathic if you care about your rep. I dont no how you expected me to have 2 rep like you when i only joined?

Wow, what a hypocrite.

Your calling him an addict, when you've been banned, but wait - YOU CAME BACK! That, is addiction my friend.

-------------On topic-------------

The alert does seem abit weird, it almost seems abit arrogant, i've never seen them use caps before :O

Kyle
31-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Wow, what a hypocrite.

Your calling him an addict, when you've been banned, but wait - YOU CAME BACK! That, is addiction my friend.

-------------On topic-------------

The alert does seem abit weird, it almost seems abit arrogant, i've never seen them use caps before :O

how the bloody hell is it addiction. You know that if you got banned you'd come back, so don't even bother calling him a hypocrite.

This is an alert from a mod to warn people of quick trading scams, such as "selling 20 credits 1hc" then putting in 1 coin, but before you notice what's in the box you tick and you get 1 credit.

Why are you argueing about +/-rep... it doesn't mean anything here anymore since they ruined it.

Pazza
31-05-2008, 01:27 PM
how the bloody hell is it addiction. You know that if you got banned you'd come back, so don't even bother calling him a hypocrite.

This is an alert from a mod to warn people of quick trading scams, such as "selling 20 credits 1hc" then putting in 1 coin, but before you notice what's in the box you tick and you get 1 credit.

Why are you argueing about +/-rep... it doesn't mean anything here anymore since they ruined it.

He was being hypcritical because clearly if having lots of posts is 'addiction' getting banned and deciding to come back, how is that not more 'addiction' than the more posts, it shows that he's been an idiot, and banned for it. Yet, he decides to comeback.

I shall now shut up as to not cause any further arguements.

no waiii
31-05-2008, 01:48 PM
He was being hypcritical because clearly if having lots of posts is 'addiction' getting banned and deciding to come back, how is that not more 'addiction' than the more posts, it shows that he's been an idiot, and banned for it. Yet, he decides to comeback.

I shall now shut up as to not cause any further arguements.

Sorry i came back because its a good forum, and i use it to sell my habbo stuff and it make its alot easier and i can find out about new habbo things and post about them thats why i made another account. I'm not addicted

e5
31-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Probably too many people doing quick trading lol.

AndrewByrne
31-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Maybe its price scamming?

AgnesIO
01-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Ok reason i don't have many posts is because i only Joined cause my other account got banned. Im not like you who post spam everywere saying "ZOM LOST_WITNESS IS WEARING BLUE SHOES ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" In the new and rumours section just to get e-rep/e-pat on the back! Your pathic if you care about your rep. I dont no how you expected me to have 2 rep like you when i only joined?

Wannabe staff? Why would i be wannabe staff if i have been staff before? :S

Also if you were banned, then you obviously werent the nice person...

---

On topic: I must admit i have seen a load of quicktraders lately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!