PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Disneychanne1
30-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Get your hands on a Gold Dragon Lamp in this week's Big Brother themed Funky Friday!
It isn't just Fridays that are funky... Wednesdays have their fair share of funkiness too! Every Wednesday the UK Office Group is updated with new discussions, memorable quotes and a new hot or not list; this week was no different! Check out the latest Habbo Staff Group update. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/uk_office)

This week's discussion is all about the return of Big Brother and your thoughts on it! Will you be watching? Are you a fan? Would you like to see a Habbo Big Brother? Well share your thoughts and opinions now and who knows... perhaps Big Brother will be watching you while you watch him! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/uk_office/discussions/39361/id)

To celebrate the return of Big Brother, Funky Friday are giving you the chance to win some fantastic prizes, worthy of any BB winner! In the prize pack this week is a Golden Dragon and 1 Throne! For your chance to win, answer this simple question:

Who out of the following is a presenter on Big Brother?
1. Davina McCall
2. Graham Norton
3. Anne Robinson
Thanks to Okeanos (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/10551185/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.
Submit a Funky Friday Article
To submit a Funky Friday article, send it along to [email protected] using the subject: Funky Friday! You must include the question, the answer to the question and your Habbo name. Please follow a similar format to the article above and keep the amount of text to 100-150 words.
Last Week's Winners - Patch selection
Ebbed
zealous9111

I always assumed Funky Friday was only meant to be habbo themed 0.o

no waiii
30-05-2008, 10:07 AM
I was just gunna post this :(
Also i can't eneter cause i live in Ireland :@

Disneychanne1
30-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I wasnt sitting infront of the screen refreshing, it just happened to pop up whilst I checked for news =P I promise

Immenseman
30-05-2008, 10:14 AM
greedy okeanos!! :D

mlp16
30-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Welldone on Winning Okenous or what ever,,

Goodluck to those who enter.,

Hazza
30-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Great prize, may enter this one. ;)

msb.
30-05-2008, 01:22 PM
he won AGAIN
wd... I suppose...

Is it me or is that layout changing recently

e.g. the prizes used to be listed different, more eye catching before and the ff article are shorter.

Okeanos
30-05-2008, 01:34 PM
he won AGAIN
wd... I suppose...

e.g. the prizes used to be listed different, more eye catching before and the ff article are shorter.

again? this is only my second time, my first was in habbowood last year!

msb.
30-05-2008, 03:04 PM
again? this is only my second time, my first was in habbowood last year!
gosh you always do that, take the positive bit from the comment :P

red.neon
30-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I've wrote so many 'Big Brother' themed Funky Fridays! :(

aarun
30-05-2008, 08:56 PM
he won AGAIN
wd... I suppose...

Yeah they have, I submitted around 2-3 last year and they all got published and they were very long. The one I submitted like 2 weeks ago got published too for a gold dragon and that was very short.

I think they just want small and simple, :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!