PDA

View Full Version : The Habbo Depression...

@ndre3000
28-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Habbo has change dramatically since it first came out...

The scripting technology is more advanced than ever, i see people who have their own scripting group, i asked one of them how e-z it is and they sed that they only have to click a button and just like that a piece of furni is in the wall....

I saw a blue mountain dew machine in the UK hotel, not only are the regular machines themselves not allowed in the UK hotel but a blue scripted one was right in front of me...

Now I can barely log in w/o having trouble whether it is a lag or problems connecting...

There are tons of new scams aroung the hotel that anyone can fall for, scammers have become smarter and richer on habbo hotel from these scams...

Now there are simple flooding devices you can download...

There are protsests day after day about .com getting free furni and credits (coins)...

Habbo hotel is going through a depression, the amount of poor habbos has risen over 30 percent since the new hotels came out...

Habbo is in a mess...Reply with your opinion and tell more problems

MangoJ
28-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Tell me about it... Hopefully .com will be better

ShadowSam19
29-08-2004, 03:06 AM
well, the scammers are getting smarter, but that makes no difference, it only takes gettin scammed once to never be scammed again (usually) and most people are too smart to be scammed these days, except new people, who have nothing to get scammed from ne way. And the reason there are '30% more poor people' is just because there are 30% more new people...and all these people attribute to the lag and other problems. And regarding scripting, habbo is slowlying blocking all the routes of scripting, and i wudnt be surprised if the worst of it was gone by christmas. ;)

@ndre3000
29-08-2004, 01:06 PM
They will never be able to stop the scripting they will just make new tools every time one of them is banned or cant be used on habbo anymore

Toffeo
29-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Habbo has change dramatically since it first came out...

The scripting technology is more advanced than ever, i see people who have their own scripting group, i asked one of them how e-z it is and they sed that they only have to click a button and just like that a piece of furni is in the wall....

I saw a blue mountain dew machine in the UK hotel, not only are the regular machines themselves not allowed in the UK hotel but a blue scripted one was right in front of me...

Now I can barely log in w/o having trouble whether it is a lag or problems connecting...

There are tons of new scams aroung the hotel that anyone can fall for, scammers have become smarter and richer on habbo hotel from these scams...

Now there are simple flooding devices you can download...

There are protsests day after day about .com getting free furni and credits (coins)...

Habbo hotel is going through a depression, the amount of poor habbos has risen over 30 percent since the new hotels came out...

Habbo is in a mess...Reply with your opinion and tell more problems

Simonac55
30-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Well with that side, it is true that Habbo is blocking alot of codes from alot of programs. And when you get alot of experience as a Habbo, you learn what scams are and how you can be scammed. So if you have never been scamed when you were a new Habbo, there is less chances you will get scamed.

@ndre3000
30-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Yea but think about it they come up with newer more genius scams that anyone can fall for

MangoJ
30-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Good point... I hope .com will be amazing

@ndre3000
30-08-2004, 10:46 PM
every aussie and any other country will move to .com , .co.uk's reign is over

MangoJ
31-08-2004, 03:30 AM
Mmm... That could be :D

rogerdcj
31-08-2004, 03:43 AM
I think of Habbo Hotel sort of ruled by nobility and their ruler jibbi, or whatever the hotel manager may be. If you have read A Tale of Two Cities or The Prince you know what i mean. Anyways their is a necessity for the poor because they make up a work force. Imagine if al the habbos were rich. Would there be a need for advertisers or people to run the help desk? Would there be people to serve us at various restaraunts? The ruling class are the rich or with many rares- the ones with thrones. We respect them in order to better ourselves.

So there is no depression. Those going to new hotels are the poor seeking to get rich quick, this is like the gold rush of california.

Habbo hotel is it's own little world with politics and economy, but few habbos can understand its complexity. If it is complex at all.

MangoJ
31-08-2004, 07:02 PM
It's my world! :D mauahahahahaha! :badgrin: :badgrin:

@ndre3000
31-08-2004, 09:18 PM
There is a depression

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!