PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Weatherman!

Korronos
30-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Posted 30-May-2008 Furni News (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/furniture_news), Competitions and Polls (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/competitions)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/moon_article_530x100.gif
He thinks it's gonna be a long long time until he returns, so to mark his departure, the Moon Patch is out and a new comp starts.
As you look up to the stars tonight be sure to spare a moment's thought for Mr Phish as he sets off on his journey to the edge of the universe. Although it isn't the most natural career change imaginable (weatherman to astronaut!), Mr Phish did spend a great deal of his time looking up at the sky in wonder. Although admittedly most of the time it was simply him wondering if it would EVER rain on hotel view. But hey! At least he's happy now! Farewell Mr Phish and may you live long and prosper.
Be sure to check back on Monday when we will be announcing the replacement. If you entered our competition, then it could be YOU!
Planet of the... well.. anything you like really!
Create or find an imaginary Planet from a distant part of the universe. The Planet that you design MUST stick to ONE theme throughout. The theme could be based on anything you like including: weather, season, colour, terrain etc. You can create your design either based on a location on the planet you are imagining or based on the Planet itself rotating in space (Mood Light will be useful!). Don't forget to include some local residents in your screenshot - and please, no Ewoks!
We will be selecting our 9 favourite imaginary planets and saving them forever in a brand new Hall Of Fame Navigator Floor (coming soon!). Your rooms will be the first EVER to enter our Hall Of Fame which is a pretty decent prize in itself, but we are also giving...
Prize
The 9 Winners will receive a randomly selected Smoke Machine. The random selection will be made ONLY from Smoke Machines that have NOT been sold in the catalogue ever before.
Entry and dates
The closing date for this competition is Monday 9th June. The winners will be announced later the same week. Send a screenshot of your entry along with your Habbo name and room name to the usual address [email protected] using the Subject: My Planet

Moon Patch - Last Time It Will Ever Be Sold!
Make no mistake everyone. This is the last time EVER you will be able to purchase the Moon Patch from the Habbo Catalogue. Come Tuesday 3rd June, you will never ever be able to buy this fantastic item of Furni EVER again. We will be locking it away in the Habbo vault forever! This is not a joke. This is not a bluff. The Moon Patch will never be sold again after this weekend. Do not miss out on your last opportunity to buy this hugely desirable item of Furni. Just remember, future Habbos who join will have to trade for this item should they want one - they'll never be able to buy it from the catalogue.

msb.
30-05-2008, 03:23 PM
nice fast posting

wd

Bonxy
30-05-2008, 05:21 PM
is there anymore to come out ?

good news btw

TopManTim
31-05-2008, 12:28 PM
is there anymore to come out ?

good news btw

Nope, other hotels have used the same story and Moon has been the last one.

Euathrymu
01-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Oh this is pathetic, why they even doing this sort of thing. I hope lost_witness resigns/gets fired so the new manager brings the patches out. And what sort of story line is the weatherman, thats just over pathetic because in all matter of respect, the hotel view stays the ******* same from night to morning, christmas to halloween!

Invent2
01-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh this is pathetic, why they even doing this sort of thing. I hope lost_witness resigns/gets fired so the new manager brings the patches out. And what sort of story line is the weatherman, thats just over pathetic because in all matter of respect, the hotel view stays the ******* same from night to morning, christmas to halloween!

There are new poster things to put in your Habbo room which make it look like the hotel view is sunny/raining/snowing/etc.

Calvin
01-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I thought Mr Phish left Friday? :P:P

Euathrymu
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
There are new poster things to put in your Habbo room which make it look like the hotel view is sunny/raining/snowing/etc.
Yes but the hotel view/outside spaces etc will never changed so the guest room posters will be useless.

Malky
01-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Err, I might enter, but I'm not sure.. I have some good ideas :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!