PDA

View Full Version : Hall Of Fame - Ends 30th June

leah
31-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Have you ever wished you were famous? I have a million and one times! But sadly, it hasn't come true. If you could be someone famous, who would you be? The person you choose can be dead or alive and you'll have to give a reason as to why you would want to be that person. The best reason will win you a cool prize! See, being a wannabe does has some benefits! ;)

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa (Kindly donated by JoeyK.)

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: LeahBaby--Ox
Habbox Name: LeahBaby--Ox
My entry:-

This competition will run until 30th June 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes LeahBaby--Ox will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

SunnyWeakness
31-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Habbo Name: SunnyWeakness
Habbox Name: SunnyWeakness
My Entry:- David Beckham.. Because he is rich and you could buy anything you wanted to never ending money..

Calvin
31-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Habbo Name: =masterpiece=
Habbox Name: =masterpiece=
Christiano Ronaldo cause all the girls will like me and Good at football

xoxbeccy01xox
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Habbo name: xoxbeccy01xox
Habbox name: xoxbeccy01xox
My entry: Natasha Bedingfield, because she is a very talented singer and a "down-to-earth" person as well, so she doesn't let the fame get to her head.

:D

!.!A.J!.!
01-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Habbo name: !.!A.J!.!
Habbox name: !.!A.J!.!
I'd be Gordon Brown, Then i could actually do something about bullying as i've experienced it, poverty Etc. My Won Wish would be to make this a better place ;) Being Prime minister is a start ;)

lPinoy
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Habbo name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: Fatface
Entry:
I would be Albert Einstein.
Because I would be smart :)

Disqualified by Orangeeesh (Assistant Competitions Manager): You entry has been disqualified due to you being Habbox staff. If you have a problem with this, please contact the competition manager or one of the competition staff.

WhiteWord
01-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Habbo name:WhiteWord
Habbox name:WhiteWord
My entry - Celeb:Eddie Murphy BECAUSE - He is an awesome actor and im an awesome actor!!

Jay.
01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Habbo name : dr.hendo1
Habbox name : Jay.
Entry :

Adolf Hitler, so i could try and ruuule the world. :eusa_danc

lRawr
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Habbo name: EmosPen
HabboxName: lRawr
Entry:-
It would have 2 be winston churchill xO
1. I Wudda Owned Hitler <3
2. He had A Orangee Persian called Jock And he tret it like A Child And took it every were with him
3.He waa Pretty Smart to Mee And Im just as thick As A Fish or a rock..
4. Hee wa A Good leader in world war II XO Yehh!

Thats All I Can think About xxx

Eeek

OneRepublic
02-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Habbo Name: Schnurp
Habbox Name: OneRepublic
Entry:

For me it would have to be the legendary Bob Geldof. He is a great person and if I was him I would help to try and get the world back on track.

ladieshobbit
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Habbo name: Ladieshobbit
Habbox name: Ladieshobbit

I would love to be Jimmy Page, not many people know him unless u love led zeppelin :D, i would be him because he earns enormous amounts of money doing something he loves and i envy him for that, (btw he is a guitarist) plus he makes brilliant music and he has amazing talent.

UtiXo
03-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Habbox Name : UtiXo
Habbo Name : Deiphobus
My entry : - I would like to be Allen Iverson because he gets to play in lots of tournies and he gets lots of money I could donate at hospitals , affected areas like China or poor countries . I would get to help sick people :] and I will enjoy doing it and I'd donate few thousand pounds to habbox too :) :eusa_danc This is my wish .

Ajthedragon
03-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Habbo name :- -Aydan-
Habbox name :- Aydan1234008
My entry :- Lewis Hamilton, because I would dream of driving an F1 car especially the mclaren, aswell as being a top british F1 candidate, and also the pay is rather good....! :)

Disqualified by Orangeeesh (Assistant Competitions Manager): You entry has been disqualified due to you being Habbox staff. If you have a problem with this, please contact the competition manager or one of the competition staff.

.:AbiGurl:.
03-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Hmmm, Even though im a girl it would have to be William Shakespeare.
He was an excellent writer and made up such wonderful words durnig his very succcesful life time, even after his death he was famous and his plays are Still known well today. To be that smart and creative would be .. WOW

Twinthunmast
03-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Habbo Name : twinthunmast
Habbox Name : twinthunmast
Entry : I'de be Ronnie Barker, because he wanted to make the world laugh and so he did untill his dieing day, he also played many roles through-out his life that are interesting and weird,:eusa_danc:nrblackdragon:he also care about people no-matter how rich or how poor he still tried to help people.

maneki-neko
03-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Kat Von D (shes from Miami Ink)
i'd like to be her as she hasnt had a straight path life
and has travelled all over america from the age of 14.
id like to be her as her life is constantly changing
and she strives to learn and improve herself at her job
:D

.:AbiGurl:.
04-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Habbox Name : .:AbiGurl:.
Habbo Name: .:AbiGurl:.
Hmmm, Even though im a girl it would have to be William Shakespeare.
He was an excellent writer and made up such wonderful words durnig his very succcesful life time, even after his death he was famous and his plays are Still known well today. To be that smart and creative would be .. WOW

( Sorry for re-posting! Forgot the name thingy :) )

pmyster13
04-06-2008, 05:25 PM
habbox name:pmyster13
habbo name:pmyster13

i'd be Paul McCartney(even know im a girl) because him and the rest of the beetles changes music:eusa_clap:eusa_booh

Swearwolf
04-06-2008, 05:38 PM
habbox: georgelol
habbo: madguitarist

id be kurt cobain because he changed the face of music forever.

xNadyaBx
04-06-2008, 05:53 PM
OF MY AMAZING ACTING TALENT!

Although actually I think I'll be known as a controversial director making films about wars and about farting:afro:

...That's controversial!

Or for singing ~~ I like singing:eusa_booh

Or an artist!:redface_b

Basically I have so many talents it's hard to choose lol

soLickMe
05-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Habbo name: n.i.k.e.boy
Habbox name: Solickme
Entry: someone who acturlly made a difference in the world, like, Martin Luther King, Money Is The root of all evil, so why not be someone who changed the world for the better.

Nolan2k8
06-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Habbox Name : Nolan2k8
Habbo Name : Nolan2k8
Entry : Hmm Id Be Fred Flinstone Coz Then I Could Say YABA-DABA-DOOO. Yeah Im A Goon.

SugarxSpice
06-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Habbo Name: Miss.Drama
Habbox Name: SugarxSpice
My Entry -
I would have to be Tyra Banks,
- with her successful career and also she looks beautiful whether she is a size 14 or a size 8!
- Now focusing on helping other girls by giving them a chance to make their dreams a reality
- Her summer camp called T-Zone which helps girls feel comfortable and confident in their skin
- AND FINALLY, even though she is famous she never forgets where she came from

!RockinChick1
07-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Habbox name: !RockinChick1
Habbo name: hariHYPOCRISY
I would have to be.... Catherine Tate
Because she's funny, everyone knows who she is and she gets to star in Doctor who :)

ladieshobbit
08-06-2008, 02:03 AM
sorry forgot add habbo name etc

Habbo name: Ladieshobbit

Edit by Crazy Cali (Senior Competition staff) Please do not post comments. If you have a post you wish to edit, please contact a senior competition staff or the manager and they will have it sorted out.

.Robman.
08-06-2008, 08:09 AM
habbo name: .robman.
habbox name: .robman>

Entry:

If i could be anyone i would be Adolf Hitler's secret bodyguard. Just because, no one saw Hitler die, but i know the truth ;) it was really Hitler's bodyguard that worked for secret services in Britain, that was actually ME, (gone back in time, or, just to do this competition) and i kciked him in the head, stabbed him in the back, put him in an incinerator like a Jew, then took him out and wipped him until he was dead, the stupid fat git.

So he didnt really shoot himself, it was me ;) And once i'd wipped him to death i set up his body to look like he'd shot himself, and that included me happily shooting him in the head. There was a lot of blood ;)

aki-1
09-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Habbo name: aki-1
Habbox name: aki-1
Entry:

I would love to be Tommy Cooper as he is a funny man, he's tall, alot taller then me and if you mess up on stage its fine as thats what he's mainly funny for.

Jaiisun
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Habbo Name: Jaiisun
Habbox Name: Jaiisun
Entry: I'd be Leah (yeah, she's famous!), just so I could see what goes on in that craaaaaaazy head of hers!

J-29
16-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Habbo name: J-29
Habbox name: J-29
Entry:- If i could be anyone, i'd be Al Gore. Then i could try and help people to understand the truth behind global warming and the up coming effects. Of what may happen if nothing is done to stop global warming. This would help prevent natural disasters worldwide and save lifes and allow people to live in a cleaner environment. :eusa_clap

Disneychanne1
26-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Habbo name: Disneychanne1
Habbox name: Disneychanne1
My entry: Jackie Chan. Not only would I be well known with jobs flying my way all the time, but people would also make cool hand movements when they see me and go 'Jackie Chan'

kenzie39
29-06-2008, 09:59 PM
if i had the choice i would be albert einstein because he was the smartest man in the world and he found the force gravity also he must of got the girls so thats another up side i mean come on its got to be cool to be the smartest man on earth.=]

Retroduck
30-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Habbo Name: Retroduck
Habbox Name: Retroduck

Hayley Williams from paramore, because she is original and is always put alot of effort into every song, and she started touring from a very young age. She also has a positive affect on her fans and people :). It proves that you can achieve your goals.

H0BJ0B
30-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Winner: SugarxSpice

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!