PDA

View Full Version : friends? do i like them?

theoneandonly01
31-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Basicially, I have lke 5 main friends and over the past year i have begin to like them less and less, 1 talks about you like theres no tomorrow and are two faced, 3 you like cant trust always laughing about something to eachother and the other who i thought was completely fine, is snotty with me when with other people! and acts a prik. and when with me acts like im his ultimate best friend. I do have other people in school who i talk to and are friendly with but just like all these people who im talking about think i like them, also in school my other friends think i like them but tbh, i really hate my year there so harsh on everyone IE, if someone is fat they will call them by saying oi fattie come here even if there friends with them, or they say smething about religion and still say only joking, when its just discusting. Thing is im 15 in november, and i still have 4 years left of school, i cant wait to leave, because then i can start fresh and make a whole new bunch of friends, but dont get me wrong some people are ok in school and i do like to have fun etc, just im beginning to not like anyone in my year, but ofcourse I dont show that because if i did id have no friends. I dont want to move schools because im comfortable in my school just dont really like my year. i wouldnt mind moving out of Leeds to like london or somewhere but parents dont want to atm, my dad would but my mum doesnt want to. Got any advice what i can do, and dont say talk to these people and ask them to stop being priks, already tried it and they end up having a go at me.

BaybeeElin
31-05-2008, 08:05 PM
If they can't accept and understand that you are not happy with there ways, they are not worth your energy.
Seeing as you have already tried talking to them, and they ignored your views, I suggest you start fresh now not in four years, I'm assuming you don't want four more years of this?
Stop wasting your time and energy on them, talk to the decent people in your year, and grandually I'm sure you will become a firm part of a new group of friends.
If your 'friends' invite you somewhere, decline it.
You will be thankful in the long run.

Good luck.

Bouncing
31-05-2008, 11:01 PM
that is a good expanation and good advice i cant just escape them i like 2 of them, well 1 for defenite, other one 50/50...its just its so hard coz i sit next to them alot in class and if i just dont talk to them they wud be like are u in a mood whas wrong n ill be like nothing? wait i suppose i could just keep saying nothing and keep saying nothing untill they just dont talk to me...

Toughened
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
that is a good expanation and good advice i cant just escape them i like 2 of them, well 1 for defenite, other one 50/50...its just its so hard coz i sit next to them alot in class and if i just dont talk to them they wud be like are u in a mood whas wrong n ill be like nothing? wait i suppose i could just keep saying nothing and keep saying nothing untill they just dont talk to me...
...or instead actually tell them what's wrong. At least then they're willing to listen.

H
05-06-2008, 09:30 AM
HA sounds like the way I used to feel.
There are always two faced people in your circle of friends and believe me in the next 4 years you'll realise that even more.
You will also notice how you will all drift apart from each other as time goes by, when you grow up and mature and hear someone being btchy you won't have the time of day for them anymore. However, you may feel you hate them but you most probably do not. You just dislike their actions and the way they are atm but that's part of growing up people go through phases.

Life fact: don't run away from problems.

Every school has that exact same problem, make new friends and form a friendship circle, the exact thing will happen. Also, you say not to advice you to talk to your friends about it but you should. Chances are they will feel the EXACT same feelings as you, you should know who to talk to and who not to talk to about it though. To approach this id make subtle, make little comments and see if one of your friends picks up on what you're trying to say. Don't leap in a be like grr i hate her she is this and that.

In the end though, don't hate on people, don't become a btch yourself. Deal with it.

jessLOL
05-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Why dont you move schools :S there isnt just one school in leeds is there?
and im gonna be honest with you, London isnt any better in certain parts living in the south east myself they are exactly the same, probably worse and race is more of an issue so dont be off in a hurry to London.
Dont become just like them just talk to them about it, people will always laugh at someone at some point, someone always gets laughed at least once in there whole school life. If you dont like your friends dont hang around with them. If you dont like ANY people in your school you have a serious issue and you shouldnt be talking about it on habbox you should be telling your mum.
Being twofaced comes natural to people, some people cant help telling people stuff. An that mate who acts snotty when shes with someone else but when shes with you is your best friend? Yeah some people can 'become' who there with aka acting like them etc.

Spiffing
05-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Most of my friends are like that but now i only have one best friend who i can tell anything, have never ever fallen out with and never talks about me :]
If someone's/people are'nt being too nice, then you'll just have to accept it or think about all the good times you've had together, just keep them as friends:D

leah
06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
If you've already told them that you hate the way they are then possibly make friends with people from a different school that you could meet up with out school, also I'm sure that the whole year can't be mean, every year group has some horrible individuals, maybe try and find nicer people in your school that you get on with better, Just forget about them if they're going to act idiotic; at the end of the day, they way theyre actig is going to cost them a good friend.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!