call of duty 4
rainbow six vegas 2
brian lara cricket
forza 2
halo3

can some1 tell me some easy achivements to get. :8

c[__]
31-05-2008, 01:49 PM
All of fifa street 3, 980 from CoD (no mile high club), 750 from Halo (no legendary or heroic) and win all races on forza (just sim the races)

hellothere=D
31-05-2008, 08:42 PM
All of fifa street 3, 980 from CoD (no mile high club), 750 from Halo (no legendary or heroic) and win all races on forza (just sim the races)
Some veteran levels are hard on CoD lol, I can't do a few and on Forza what you mean sim the races? In the career mode when the race starts do I just click "hire driver" then click the first one? (100% winnings?)

I'll check out some on forza later lol, not been on it for a bit

mangle
31-05-2008, 08:44 PM
On vet I found one of the hardest levels "Charlie can't surf" or whatever one broadcast is from. Kept getting OWNED but did it in the end, also found the damn chopper mission where you're flying over firing at people. Not the night one though, I still can't do it!

hellothere=D
31-05-2008, 08:47 PM
On vet I found one of the hardest levels "Charlie can't surf" or whatever one broadcast is from. Kept getting OWNED but did it in the end, also found the damn chopper mission where you're flying over firing at people. Not the night one though, I still can't do it!
The charlie don't surf is annoying inside cos it's just like... crap, lol were do I go? It's all open and do you mean Shock & Awe? That starts of with you in a chopper with a mounted grenade launcher, I kept getting stuck at first on that one lol but then I seen the big machine guns or whatever they are firing from the roofs, I got em in end then rest is pretty easy :D. Dno if you mean that one tho

mangle
31-05-2008, 08:48 PM
yeah I meant that.

At the end of the sniping mission waiting for the chopper is also hard imo.

hellothere=D
31-05-2008, 08:50 PM
yeah I meant that.

At the end of the sniping mission waiting for the chopper is also hard imo.
One Shot, One Kill? Yer, I can get that far and waiting for that bloody chopper is so annoying lol. I just gave up in end.

c[__]
31-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I did charlie don't surf without a death ;) And hire a driver and choose the 55% guy but I think I chose the 90ish% for the lower lvl races and 55% for the highest and I would send you some cars but my save file is damaged or something so I lost over half the cars in game incl. all Ferraris :eusa_wall

Havoline
01-06-2008, 04:20 AM
I also done Charlie Don't Surf without dieing, it's easy as long as you run out and take cover and stuff.

c[__]
01-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Watch Nextgenwalkthroughs vids on youtube and it's easy as.

Jay.
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Some veteran levels are hard on CoD lol, I can't do a few and on Forza what you mean sim the races? In the career mode when the race starts do I just click "hire driver" then click the first one? (100% winnings?)

I'll check out some on forza later lol, not been on it for a bit

Veteran isn't hard on COD4.

And, enemy intel devices, google them if you wanna cheat it tells you where they all are. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!