PDA

View Full Version : Dream Home - Ends 30th June

Dudedanny123
31-05-2008, 02:05 PM
You are about to move home. The decision where to move is entirely up to you. London? Barbados? Las Vegas? The choice is yours!

If you were moving house, where would you like to live and why?

The most creative will be choosen as the winner.

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa (Kindly donated by JoeyK.)

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Dudedanny123
Habbox Name: Dudedanny123
My entry:-

This competition will run until 30th June 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Dudedanny123 will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

lRawr
01-06-2008, 08:40 PM
My habbo name: EmosPen
Mahh HabboxName: lRawr
entry :
It would have to be MERCURY!!
As when I Want to be nice and hot one half of the planet is always hot and kin sunlight!
But when I Want to be as cool as ice cubes I Can go 2 the over side of the planet thtas in darkness and coldness!!
So I WOULD Be a hot dude and a cold dude
Oh yehh !!

UtiXo
02-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Habbox Name : UtiXo
Habbo Name : Deiphobus
My entry : - I wanna move in Brasil cause women own and beer pours from heaven and the internet is only 4 pounds monthly and the avarage speed is 1GB/sec ! And I can buy lots of lots of habbo credits and get HCs and create habbox comeptitions . I'd like to build a big house with a big pool and have parties every night with lots of chicks and lots of habbo players :) and yearly I'll create a habbo/habbox conference at my place with parties and competitions going on !

OneRepublic
02-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Habbo Name: Schnurp
Habbox Name: OneRepublic
Entry:

If I could live anywhere I wanted, it would have to be Fort Lauderdale in Miami, Florida. For one, a lot of my family live there and there is a great atmosphere shrouding the place. American's have a much higher standard of living and everything is cheaper, they don't have to worry about the petty fuel prices!

ladieshobbit
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I would choose mars as it is probably the most habbitable planet out of them all tbh, there could be a past river or something there so hopes up :D, also there could be life, would be nice meet some new species, plus we can start rebuilding there and start over but with recent technology so we can think about what we do instead of making mistakes we did on earth, anyway mars

SORRY I FOGT TO ADD TO MY ANSWER

MY HABBO NAME = Ladieshobbit

Edted by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Posts merged. If you forgot information such as your Habbo Name, please ensure you send a PM to a member of competitions staff or post in the Questions & Comments forum and do not post in the competition thread. Thanks.

xNadyaBx
04-06-2008, 05:44 PM
If I had the choice to move anywhere in the whole world I would live just outside of Paris :eusa_danc
That way I could get a good phone connection and go shopping!
Plus apparentally it's the most ROMANTIC city in the whole world!
As well as this I would be able to walk around naked in my house and no-one would see!

And it wouldn't RAIN as much xD

Habbo Name: xNadyaBx
Habbox Name: xNadyaBx
Habbox Forum Name: xNadyaBx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:eusa_danc:D:eusa_clap:D:eusa_clap:D:eusa_clap:D:e usa_clap:D:eusa_clap:D:eusa_clap:D:eusa_danc

Meta!knight
04-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Habbox Name: Meta!knight
Habbo name: Meta!Knight
My entry:- London, Paris maybe Tokyo. :eusa_whis:D Well anyway, I gta say New York. Such an awesome place to go. Its so dif. compared to London. I have relatives there so itd be cool hanging out withem. Itd be like having a brand new life. The weathers not bad either, And you get to see YELLOW TAXIS on the WRONG side of the road! =P And the shops, dnt even get me started on them. Its like living in Oxford Street! :P Thanks for reading! Wish me luck!:D

soLickMe
05-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Habbo name: n.i.k.e.boy
Habbox name: Solickme
Entry: If I could live any were in the world it would have to be, ..... were I live now, I couldnt leave my Friends, Family or England! I hate the weather the litter and most of the EVIL! people, but I couldnt move Any were else, My friends are my world and a house is just a house.

Nolan2k8
06-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Habbox Name : Nolan2k8
Habbo Name :
Entry : Id Live In Amsterdam .. For Obvious Reasong ;):P
Nono Im Joking Haha. Id Move To Palma Nova In Mallorca Because Its Right Next To Magaluf Which Is Like Party Central, And Its Really Nice + Hot So Yeah, Palma Nova.

ideabox
06-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Habbo Name: IKoot
Habbox Name: Ideabox
Entry:-I think I speak for everybody who believes they could move anywhere in the world.
As a guitarist, I would go literally crazy for moving into the centre of the Earth! Think about it for a second.
Its never cold at all even in the winter, so no need to plan for a holiday elsewhere.
I could meet the Devil and play “Through Fire and Flames” together but he’d have to be the singer.
Again I could actually see the so called ‘stairway to hell’ and run up it playing ‘Stairway to Heaven’ by Led Zeppelin
and then reversing the tune when walking down the stairway according to the urban legend!
Maybe if Christianity isn’t true, perhaps I could meet Vishnu controlling the planet and give him a call or
something if he’s up for it and has some spare time.
So, what else is there to do for fun? Gravity! You can simply walk into the complete centre of gravity and be spun around in the underground air!
You can’t get that anywhere else!

SugarxSpice
06-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Habbo Name: Miss.Drama
Habbox Name: SUgarxSpice
My Entry -
I would live on my own island, somewhere hot... i would only have the people i like live on my own island as well and i would have a privat yacht and jet that would take us whereever we wanted to go.... Paris, Milan, Florida :)

.Robman.
08-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Habbo name: .robman.
Habbox name: .robman.

Entry:

If i could live anywhere it would be inside the Statue of Liberty. Because if you sneak in very quietly at night, climb up to the top, start chipping away at it with your chisel, you could make a neat little home inside his soon-to-be hollow head ;) You could keep chipping away and make a small spiral staircase that comes out at the back so you can sneak downstairs to buy food and bring up your belongings, like a widescreen tv to hang off his lips, and curtains to hang in his eyes at night. No one would notice you because its so high, and if you cover up the staircase no one would ever be able to get up to you if they tried ;) There we go, a free home at no expense. I heard the view is great from up there. :D

xoxbeccy01xox
08-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Habbo name: xoxbeccy01xox
Habbox name: xoxbeccy01xox
My entry: I would LOVE to move to Honolulu [Hawaii] because they all seem so happy and laid back there, plus you can get a good sun tan :D

aki-1
09-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Habbo name: aki-1
Habbox name: aki-1
Entry:

I would move to Heaven. Since it's Heaven I could have everything I ever wanted at no charge. The location is ideal as I can anywhere and everywhere. The wide screen TV I would own would have every channal and you could spy on people using the TV and a spy camera.

Jaiisun
11-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Habbo name: Jaiisun
Habbox name: Jaiisun
Entry: I'd move to South Africa to help the starving children.

Disqualified by Orangeeesh (Assistant Competitions Manager): You entry has been disqualified due to you being Habbox staff. If you have a problem with this, please contact the competition manager or one of the competition staff.

!RockinChick1
13-06-2008, 07:01 PM
habbox name: !RockinChick1
Habbo name: hariHYPOCRISY
I would have to choose... America.
I think it's a beautiful country, with plenty of work.
Of course I wouldn't be obsanely obese, but help others that are, for instance I could start a slimming company, or something :P
So yeah, it's America for me.
I wouldn't know where to start on states but , yea, anywhere hot will do :)

fawz14
19-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Habbo Name: fawz14
Habbox Name: fawz14
My entry:- If i could live any where in the world i would live in jamaca Because the people are living in bad conditions but they all still have a smile on thier faces which is quite cool, The weather is great, beautiful sandy beaches and the music rocks
That is my entry i hope i win

fawz14 or fawzi

I love habbox

iKween
22-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Habbo name: iKween
Habbox name: iKween
My entry: I would move to Dubai as not only is it known as the city of Paradise, but as an Arab, I'd be able to keep in touch with my Arab side and it would be more convenient for me as I have family there :D

beach-babe626
22-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Habbo name: beach-babe626
Habbox name: beach-babe626
my entry:- i would move to a place where it is just feilds far away from any houses or busy roads becasue i could bulid my dream house and not have to worry about all the people looking into you garden from there bedrooms and i would want to be near the sea beacause there is lots of entertainment there to keep us busy XD;):angel1::werock:

Wallmart
24-06-2008, 04:11 AM
Habbo Name: Wallmart
Habbox Name: Wallmart
My entry:

Without a doubt, if I could move right now I would move to Amsterdam.

I moved to Canada a couple of years ago and it's a great place. Nice people, nice atmosphere, but I really miss the rest of my family that we left behind in the Netherlands.

It's been a while so I might give a somewhat hazy review of the city, but I'll give it a shot anyways. To begin, Amsterdam is dirty. I mean filthy, you will find the streets are covered in vomit, and all sorts of assorted junk all over the place. Theres also a certain aroma, not of weed as you might think, but of untreated sewage, yeah, you get used to it after a while though.

Anyhoo, thats enough bad stuff, let's get to the good stuff:

I'm going to start of with my favorite part about the city, and that is the public transportation. You will find very few cars, most people get around by bike (Bikes are super cheap there, I guess they have to be since they get stolen so often) or something similiar, I tried longboarding once, but eek, people-dodging is not easy in Amsterdam (at least on the streets, there are other, less populated places to go if you're into that thing) As well there is an awesome tram system that takes you across the whole city (you can take bikes on it as long as it isnt rush hour also), the canals are a great touch too.

Then theres the all around atmosphere, Amsterdam has a really cool rustic look to it, and the people are probably the most laid back people you will ever meet.

But the real reason I want to go back is to be with the rest of my family again, I miss my uncle, aunt, cousins, and sister a lot :(. Here's hoping we visit this summer!

Edit: I thought I might show you guys a picture I really like that shows some of the typical architecture you'll see in Amsterdam
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/403156068_7238f4a5e0_b.jpg

Thanks for reading.

paigeybabes:x
24-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Habbo Name: paigeybabes:x
Habbox Name: paigeybabes:x

London. Some people might think that's boring.. but I don't. I would love to go to an amazing drama school in London, for the experience, plus I would really love to be an actress. I'd also love to meet lots of new people and make loads of friends. I'd also visit all of the places in London like Buckingham Palace and other famous places . I wouldn't want to leave England because I think it's great even with the weather, which isn't that bad if u think about it. Sometimes the weather does get on your nerves when it rains but at least it's not scorching hot all of the time. London has always been a place I've longed to live and that's why London is my choice.

LostInMyMind
27-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Habbox/Habbo Name: LostInMyMind

My Entry:

If I could live anywhere, well thats easy. It's probally a place many UK Habbos haven't herd of but, it's dear to me. Arkansas, USA would be my dream place. My grandmother, who I miss alot, grew up there and lived there for alot of her life. She use to describe the hills and mountains she would always look at. Feeding the chickens and such on their little farm. Where everybody knows everybody. Growing your own food and being a true family. And sensing what calm really is. I never understood why being in the middle of no where was so great. Now I do. That would be my dream home.

Ajthedragon
27-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Habbo Name: -Aydan-
Habbox Name: none
Habboxforum Name : -Aydan-
My entry:- Next to my school so i dont have to walk as far... :)

Mcfly.chick123
29-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Habbo name : Mcfly.chick123
Habbox name : Mcfly.chick123
Dream Home : If i could move anywhere in the world i woulkd move to france for a number of reasons.
1 . I can speak France
2 . Its a wonderful country
3 . Theres alot of famous people
4 . Its not an over populated country.
5 . Also france is my most favourite place i have ever been to on my holidays and i loved it !!

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Good luck guys xx
Love Mcfly.chick123 xx

kenzie39
30-06-2008, 09:13 AM
i would go to germany to show them how to play football as it should be played and then i would laff at all the fat people coz there funny:P.

ScaryMooMoo
30-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Habbox Name: ScaryMooMoo
Habbo Name: ScaryMooMoo
My entry :- To be honest. I'd live in a tent on the moon because its made of cheese! However its not just any tent... it has T.A.R.D.I.S technology. So in other words; small on the outside, BIG on the inside. And the best thing about living on the moon would be...
ALL THE CHEESE YOU CAN EAT!!
And don't worry. According to weeble-stuff.com there is the toast king and a talking prawn on the moon. So I won't be lonely. Unless anyone wants to come with me? :]
TO THE MOOOOON!!

H0BJ0B
30-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Winner: TBD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!