PDA

View Full Version : NEED MAJOR HELP

Fishermaaan
31-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Ok

My account is a trial version, which has expired
its wow-europe

I know the account name, and password

but is there anyway I can find out which monsters I have in my account and what realm they're in? I must find out.

Also, if I want to swap to another realm, how do I ?

ALSO, how do I change my recovery questions coz i 4got them lol

micky.blue.eyes
31-05-2008, 02:39 PM
The only way to find out is to buy a subscription, only then you'll regain access to your account and be able to view what ever you want.

Changing realms is possible via the main site (I think) but it costs money, I think 10-15 pounds per character, which isn't really worth it unless you have a proper geared level 70.

You can change your recovery questions by using the account management on the official site (I think), you'll probably have to provide them with evidence that you're the real owner of the account though.

Nemo
31-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Id suggest you just make a new trial account. If you had a trial account before, the top level you could get was 20, which isnt THAT high compared with the money you could end up be spending (above post says why). So just make a new trial account and play on the realm u wanna

Fishermaaan
31-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Can I make a new monster and delete my old one?

Nemo
31-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Can I make a new monster and delete my old one?by monster you mean character yes, you can, but u dnt need to delete your old one.

Gnome
31-05-2008, 03:40 PM
i think ur lying and its not ur acc, soz.

Danzilla
31-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I know all the questions you have asked have been answered but about the last one, if you have forgotten your recovery question (not questionS) you can request to change it, they will send you an Email and if your on a normal account (Not trial) i think you have to supply your CD key.
But its only a trial so you can just make a new one and by the sounds of it your hacking someone (just my opinion, i may be wrong) as how can you forget what characters you have made.
Realm changes cost £15 per character.
Also its not 'Monster' its character. ;P

Fishermaaan
31-05-2008, 07:45 PM
I know all the questions you have asked have been answered but about the last one, if you have forgotten your recovery question (not questionS) you can request to change it, they will send you an Email and if your on a normal account (Not trial) i think you have to supply your CD key.
But its only a trial so you can just make a new one and by the sounds of it your hacking someone (just my opinion, i may be wrong) as how can you forget what characters you have made.
Realm changes cost £15 per character.
Also its not 'Monster' its character. ;P

Simply because I created my account on December 17th, and I am like 90% sure what realm and what character I have, but just wanted to find out a way to be certain. Thats all.

Wig44.
31-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Simply because I created my account on December 17th, and I am like 90% sure what realm and what character I have, but just wanted to find out a way to be certain. Thats all.

Ok phishermaaan, search all the different names of characters you think you had here provided they were level 10 and above: http://eu.wowarmory.com

I think it stores trial characters.

Nemo
31-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Ok phishermaaan, search all the different names of characters you think you had here provided they were level 10 and above: http://eu.wowarmory.com

I think it stores trial characters.It doesnt store characters without any game time

Wig44.
31-05-2008, 11:00 PM
It doesnt store characters without any game time

Meh tbh

Danzilla
31-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Meh tbh

NOOO THE WORDS HURT ME O.O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!