PDA

View Full Version : [GTA] Races + Most Wanted

Meanies
31-05-2008, 03:54 PM
They're all ridiculously easily.

I did all of the races using only 2 cars. The only reason it took 2 was because I flipped one on its roof and it wouldn't go back over. I only went into the pay and spray once throughout them all, that was just to get the headlights fixed 'cos it was foggy and I couldn't see far.

I did all the most wanted police things in 3 police cars. One of which I hit with a RPG by accident, another of which lost a tire by driving through fire (that rhymes).

Also
With the 20 vigilante missions you have to complete for 100%, are there a certain amount in each area, or can you do all 20 around one place? I got bored of it again now so I'll do them tomorrow :)

I've got one pigeon left too. I can't find it anywhere (using a dot map)

Meanies
31-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I think with the vigilante 'missions' you get a message saying 'you are now a vigilante' or something like that once you've done 20.

It didn't seem like 20 I did though. I'll keep going and read around a bit :)

Wootzeh
31-05-2008, 07:30 PM
I did the stunt jumps but missed one out and don't know which one :'(

c[__]
31-05-2008, 10:31 PM
I think with the vigilante 'missions' you get a message saying 'you are now a vigilante' or something like that once you've done 20.

It didn't seem like 20 I did though. I'll keep going and read around a bit :)
The ones where it searches for people you need to do 20 and the ones with a certain list of people you need to do all 10 on each island. For the one with 20, I suggest you do pedestrians on foot as they are much easier and quicker to kill.

I did the stunt jumps but missed one out and don't know which one :'(
Owned!

Coheed&Cambria
31-05-2008, 10:46 PM
The ones where it searches for people you need to do 20 and the ones with a certain list of people you need to do all 10 on each island. For the one with 20, I suggest you do pedestrians on foot as they are much easier and quicker to kill.

Owned!

Like that guy that was crying !!

Meanies
31-05-2008, 11:08 PM

I've done all of the most wanted ones (10 per island)

I've done I don't know how many of the current crime ones, yet I don't know exactly. It said 'you are now a vigilante' so I don't know if that means I got 20 and contributes to the 100% now. I'd figured the on-foot ones are easiest :P

Nick-
01-06-2008, 11:17 AM
It counts towards 100% once you've unlocked the Cleaned the Mean Streets acheivement. If that hasn't unlocked and you've been shown the vigilante message you may have a slight problem, have you used any cheats so far?

Meanies
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
It counts towards 100% once you've unlocked the Cleaned the Mean Streets acheivement. If that hasn't unlocked and you've been shown the vigilante message you may have a slight problem, have you used any cheats so far?

I'm on PS3 so no achievements, and no cheats :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!