PDA

View Full Version : Clubhabbo.net suspended?

PaulMacC
31-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Check their website
www.ClubHabbo.net (http://www.ClubHabbo.net)

iknowkungfu
31-05-2008, 07:14 PM
o well .

Mattster
31-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Im not suprized, they always suspend their site some how before a big update usually to get th epopularity up, and do to the popularity not up they canceled the homes till tomorrow??

Jahova
31-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh well, They'll be back..
Could be for popularity, might not.

Lilian
31-05-2008, 07:25 PM
At this current moment, the website www.ClubHabbo.net (http://www.ClubHabbo.net) is currently not accessable.

The reason for this is because there is a high usage of CPU on our hosting account, which will be sorted within due course - there is no need to worry - we've not been suspended on bad terms, so push aside any petty rumours which will be spread (as usual).

Please don't contact myself, or anyone else regarding this issue, we do know why the website is down, and we are bringing it back up - paitence my friend!http://www.clubhabboforum.net/showthread.php?t=116290

I lol'd at this:

Sadly, due to the ClubHabbo website going down around 5 minutes before we re-launch ClubHabbo Homes, we've had to postpone the re-launch until Sunday 1st June at 18:00 - with lots of new features for you to feast your eyes upon, and maybe even a new layout, who knows?

We didn't want to postpone the launch of the ClubHabbo Homes, as much as you didn't want us to, so before you go ahead and think of something negative to say, just remember that this wasn't our fault, as much as it wasn't yours.

The ClubHabbo management are not robots, and are simply human, much like you, meaning we do make errors, things do go wrong, and to be quite frank, **** does happen.

Obviously, we apologise for any trouble caused, sorry.http://www.clubhabboforum.net/showthread.php?t=116311

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Filter avoidance removed from quote.

--ss--
31-05-2008, 07:27 PM
They got /dev/null 'd soz.

shizzle
31-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I seen this time ago lol.

scott
31-05-2008, 07:39 PM
yea i read this earlier, when i got spammed by there djs :rolleyes:

no waiii
31-05-2008, 07:42 PM
LOl @ Them useing *Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter, even if you are reffering to something someone else said.

e5
31-05-2008, 07:43 PM
http://clubhabboforum.net/showthread.php?t=116290

:Act
31-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Is it me, or do ClubHabbo just steal ideas from other places and use them on their site?
I know they took a few layouts off smaller sites..
and this whole ClubHabbo Homes.. similar to Habbo Homes much?
I dunno..
i dont go on fansite radios etc anymore.. they're all just spam up the console, rooms and annoy everyone most of the time tbh..

e5
31-05-2008, 08:16 PM
probably have done, but never the less, they are doing quite well as a fansite lol

Archivist
31-05-2008, 08:16 PM
The Server load was too much and Hostgator suspended the site.

I don't really think it's acceptable for an Official Fansite to be using swear words thought, gosh! What if a newbie went on there?!?!?!?

--ss--
31-05-2008, 08:19 PM
The Server load was too much and Hostgator suspended the site.

I don't really think it's acceptable for an Official Fansite to be using swear words thought, gosh! What if a newbie went on there?!?!?!?
My parents threatened to ground me if they ever saw me on a site with that sort of language onit ever again :(.

Hiro
31-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Tut tut.. swearing in a news post?
In my opinion the MAIN reason for ClubHabbo getting so high in the fansite stuff is due to the owner being SkaterChu, if it was someone else that isn't as popular as him on Habbo, it wouldn't have lasted a month..
And :Act, it seems like they do, the new layout is basically the same as Habbo's and ClubHabbo Homes.. what are they going to do next, open a secret retro or make their own MMOCC?

Falcon
31-05-2008, 08:32 PM
big deal, it said ****.
grow up.

mlp16
31-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Who ever said the site only does well because skaterchu owns it means nothing, he isnt what you people call e-famous.

msb.
31-05-2008, 09:06 PM
lol any need to swear?

Hiro
31-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Who ever said the site only does well because skaterchu owns it means nothing, he isnt what you people call e-famous.

Oh, so if someone else on Habbo made a fansite, say a random name like "Uyhaz282", would they have an equal chance of their fansite being as successful..?

no waiii
31-05-2008, 09:11 PM
lol any need to swear?

Any need to spam?

And whoever said it is right
SkaterChu us the only reason clubhabbo is still a popular fansite

mlp16
31-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh, so if someone else on Habbo made a fansite, say a random name like "Uyhaz282", would they have an equal chance of their fansite being as successful..?

Well yes, i wouldnt say Sierk is e-famous and look at Habbox and the only reason it is successful is because its a good site. Same with Thinkhabbo.net Nkay. wasnt e-famous until Thinkhabbo.net took off but i wouldnt class him as e-famous either.

Bonxy
31-05-2008, 09:42 PM
its happends all the time

Hiro
31-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Well yes, i wouldnt say Sierk is e-famous and look at Habbox and the only reason it is successful is because its a good site. Same with Thinkhabbo.net Nkay. wasnt e-famous until Thinkhabbo.net took off but i wouldnt class him as e-famous either.

A Hobba founded Habbox..
And I haven't even heard of ThinkHabbo..and I cba to argue 'cos it's only a friggin' site that I don't even like as it's where all the "e-hard" 12 year olds are and they annoy the hell out of me.

Stacker
31-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Shame.

-tad.
31-05-2008, 09:58 PM

You do know thats how skaterchu got famous right???
and yes if the sites that good they have an equal chance :)

PaulMacC
31-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Everyone knows Habbox is only famous because Im here :D
Anyway, on topic, I think fansites popularity take off when there known.
SkaterChu wasnt known when CH first started, they advertised alot and well, did alot of competitions, thats why I think there popular today.

-tad.
31-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Everyone knows Habbox is only famous because Im here :D
Anyway, on topic, I think fansites popularity take off when there known.
SkaterChu wasnt known when CH first started, they advertised alot and well, did alot of competitions, thats why I think there popular today.

-laughs-

I aint even guna comment
Ive seen you like twice
and you arent exactly e famous or whatever people call it

ON TOPIC

club habbo arent even suspended
close thread tbh :)

Antony
31-05-2008, 10:10 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/9jjguu.png
ryan <3's leah so much (:

Isnt skaterchu like 17 now, jesus, you'd think he'd push away from online dating, lol he 'loves' a Habbo 'so much' ... some people! :rolleyes:

all the time ive known clubhabbo to be on, any date they have advertised for something has always been posponed lol.

PaulMacC
31-05-2008, 10:11 PM
-laughs-

I aint even guna comment
Ive seen you like twice
and you arent exactly e famous or whatever people call it

ON TOPIC

club habbo arent even suspended
close thread tbh :)
Well, in the rare values market I am well known, i think.
But yeah, you probably aint seen me much cause' i aint seen you.
I was joking aswell.

ON TOPIC

Club habbo were, but it seems they are back online now.
thread closed :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!