PDA

View Full Version : Crime in UK.

Jay.
01-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Now, our police officers are trying there hardest to tackle crime. What type of crime should they tackle first. (Most important)
Leave your comments please.

contagious
01-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Racism.

Jay.
01-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Racism is an issue.

But i think young offenders are getting out of line, and they need sorting immediately.

cocaine
01-06-2008, 09:15 AM
offenders should have their heads kicked in (all of the issues described)

Jay.
01-06-2008, 09:16 AM
offenders should have their heads kicked in (all of the issues described)

PMSL ! Hillarious.

mangle
01-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Racism.

shizzle
01-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Racism, it hasn't been dealt with much I guess.

Rarelime
01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't think you can totally deal with racism, as we live in a very politically correct society.

The issue of the gun and knife crimes should be addressed, as there is no justification for carrying them on the streets.

GoldSolid
01-06-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm not gonna vote for either of those because I think it should be assault and knife crime ect, this is more scarier than any of the other issues above stated in the poll and it's also becoming more and more of an issue every day, in the newspapers it's always saying how another young teenage boy has been visciously stabbed to death. This is scary for parents who have young teenage children who usually go out to town and places with their friends. This is the first crime that should be tackled.

Jay.
01-06-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm not gonna vote for either of those because I think it should be assault and knife crime ect, this is more scarier than any of the other issues above stated in the poll and it's also becoming more and more of an issue every day, in the newspapers it's always saying how another young teenage boy has been visciously stabbed to death. This is scary for parents who have young teenage children who usually go out to town and places with their friends. This is the first crime that should be tackled.

I agree, but isn't that genrally young offenders, therefore "yobs" in the poll ?

GoldSolid
01-06-2008, 10:21 AM
I agree, but isn't that genrally young offenders, therefore "yobs" in the poll ?

Yeah but that came with teenage drinking, and I drink even though I'm 15. It doesn't mean I go around starting fights or stabbing people or any other thing yobbish, just have a good night.. :P

iknowkungfu
01-06-2008, 10:29 AM
drug dealing rly

Jay.
01-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah but that came with teenage drinking, and I drink even though I'm 15. It doesn't mean I go around starting fights or stabbing people or any other thing yobbish, just have a good night.. :P

****, i'm 15 and i drink. In the park

Anyway, i suppose your right. :eusa_danc

ToxicPaddy
01-06-2008, 10:42 AM
I voted drug dealing and drugs in general, because I believe that should come first in the fight on crime.

MissAlice
01-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I don't think you can totally deal with racism, as we live in a very politically correct society.

The issue of the gun and knife crimes should be addressed, as there is no justification for carrying them on the streets.

I agree with you, you have a very valid point.

I can't vote either because I agree with you, it's not only parents that worry, it's entire families, I have an older brother who goes clubbing and is always out on the town, he doesn't carry a weapon to protect himself, and I know that some teenagers do for that very reason, so how does society deal with this problem? It needs sorting and fast.

Jay.
01-06-2008, 11:16 AM
I agree with you, you have a very valid point.

I can't vote either because I agree with you, it's not only parents that worry, it's entire families, I have an older brother who goes clubbing and is always out on the town, he doesn't carry a weapon to protect himself, and I know that some teenagers do for that very reason, so how does society deal with this problem? It needs sorting and fast.

Hmm...

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Virgin Mary
01-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Stabbings, everyone's being stabbed nowadays - so yobs.

Azul
01-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Definitely youths and knife crime.

partie2
01-06-2008, 01:06 PM
erm i carnt take a vote on this as i think that all the crimes listed should be tackled equally as they are all serious crimes.

Grimestar
01-06-2008, 01:09 PM
London is getting mad, everyone's dieing from knife crimes.

H
05-06-2008, 10:12 AM
urm I chose racism

- theres nothing wrong with teenage drinking
- cyber bulling involves a lot of racism
- yobs usually fight due to other peoples race

though.. i think people these days just need discipline? tackle that first.

whitebengal
05-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Drug dealers because they're nothing but scum! :eusa_danc

Mr.Sam
05-06-2008, 02:31 PM
All of the above.

Titch
05-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Drugs and guns need to be dealt with first in my opinion.

jessLOL
05-06-2008, 03:09 PM
um you could never stop racism.
everyones aloud a choice as to if they like the opposite colour to them, and its equal on both race's, there's not more whites hating blacks or blacks hating whites.
i think they should try and be stricter with knife issues, and gang's. its horriable where i live with gangs and knifes being used alot. ;)

tdi
05-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Teenage drinking and "yobs"

i'm not so much against drinking, providing it's not in the streets starting fights etc,

Racism is an issue but I hardly think it's a top priority.

Aces
06-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Racism, only united will we grow.

Virgin Mary
06-06-2008, 10:00 AM
You can't tackle racism because it's an opinion. You can tell people it's wrong and stuff but you can't take it away. The BNP should be removed for inciting it though.

Inseriousity.
06-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Get rid of the knives before there are no more teenagers left... :( okay, slight exaggeration but every day there must be a stabbing and it's just depressing.

and yeah I agree with above post. You can make laws to get rid of the comments but you'll never get rid of the thoughts...

Technologic
06-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Racism and yobs are equal as it's usually yobs that are racist!

Plank
06-06-2008, 04:02 PM
I think they all need dealing with equally

jessLOL
06-06-2008, 05:45 PM
i just think gang crime and knife crime should be stopped, things like racism can never be stopped.

Jay.
06-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I'll do an updated crime poll ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!