PDA

View Full Version : Need Forum Manager - Vbullletin

Luke
01-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Hello

Well, since habtown now has a forum, we need a forum manager/admin to get it all up and running.

I would like if the manager could make/aquire a forum skin, as i am well, crap at making them :P

You will get your title of forum manager on forum and site and admin powers to the contorl panel.

We're using Vb 3.7 by the way.

If your interested please answer the following questions in a PM or Reply
-------------------------------------------------
Habbo Name:
Can you make a skin or get one (decent enough to make forum look good):
Experience:
Why should we trust you with admin powers:
Anything else we should know:

Many Thanks
Luke

Jay.
01-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Habbo Name: dr.hendo1
Can you make a skin or get one (decent enough to make forum look good): No. Tbh i can't. But forum manager shouldn't have to!
Experience: Clubhabbo, eww, that site is crap.
Why should we trust you with admin powers: Cuz i'm great? Urm.. i dunno.
Anything else we should know: Not the best of applications but i'm online quite alot. :eusa_danc

Luke
01-06-2008, 11:50 AM
thanks for application ;)

Jay.
01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
No problem ;)

Mattster
01-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Habbo Name: Sir-Matt

Can you make a skin or get one (decent enough to make forum look good): I can try, but dont have paypal but i will try to get a free decent one, if not i will leave it to you :).

Experience: I have worked at many forums being admin, i think now is a promotion into being forum manager, i know the basic stuff in the cpanel and can make decent forums.

Why should we trust you with admin powers: You should trust me with admin powers because i am not a stupid/ridiculous person who owns a forum and ruins their own forum, im a trust worthy person which will try his best!

Anything else we should know: I have been on Habbo for 4 years and worked on 4 fansites :)

Luke
01-06-2008, 12:27 PM
The possition has been filled

Sorry to all those who didn't get the job.

Look out for Super Mod and Mod Applications,

Jamieb
01-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Habbo Name: Netless
Can you make a skin or get one (decent enough to make forum look good): Yes been doing vb skins for agess
Experience: No sites that are open now...
Why should we trust you with admin powers: Because I have worked on alot fo forums and own a licence my self...
Anything else we should know: ;)

Jamesy
01-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Habbo Name: Netless
Can you make a skin or get one (decent enough to make forum look good): Yes been doing vb skins for agess
Experience: No sites that are open now...
Why should we trust you with admin powers: Because I have worked on alot fo forums and own a licence my self...
Anything else we should know: ;)

Read the post above :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!