01-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Death Note
BLEACH
Code Geass and Code Geass R2
Full Metal Alchemist

slam
01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
i recommend you don't watch any.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

IamNiall
01-06-2008, 06:14 PM
i recommend you don't watch any.

Wow, stay out of Anime threads then :S

I don't see how it's sad bad whatever.

--ss--
01-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Dragonball, DragonballZ , DragonballGT (maybe), the DragonballZ movies and well anything Dragonball related as it owns. Timeless classic which you won't get tired off :P.

Plux
01-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Full Metal Alchemist, Akira, ninja scroll, afro samurai, claymore

Do I have to go on? >_>

Breakfloor
01-06-2008, 06:25 PM
i know its been mentioned but DEFINATLEY death note

Tristan
01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Naruto
+
Bleach

Nemo
01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
i think the ones hes said are the ones hes seen.

I recommend emmmmmmmmmmmm utawarerumono :>

Southe,
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
One Piece

Oda = God

Up to 355 Episodes 500 Chapters 9 Movies (10th in making)
Story is good never gets boring, characters all have there unique personality, which makes them all cool in there own way, Soundtrack is awesome along with the openings and endings. Is considered to be the next Dragonball due to its popularity plus oda and akira have done a cross over chapter and theres been 2 dbz - one piece cross overs.

Worth looking into. *Note if your a narutard you probably wont like it.. most ppl prefer ninjas to pirates*

Neversoft
01-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Everyone has to watch Death Note. Even if you're not into anime.
Utawarerumono, Claymore, Ergo Proxy, Guyver, Ghost in the Shell (movies), Akira (movie), Tekkonkinkreet (movie), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Movie), Afro Samurai, Coyote Ragtime Show, FLCL, Karas (OVA), Kemonozume (I haven't yet finished this series, but I can already say it's very unique and worth checking out).

I recommend emmmmmmmmmmmm utawarerumono :>

I'm so confused! Do you like Utawarerumono or not!?!?!? You said you didn't really think much of it but you're always recommending it and saying it's one of your favourites. :P

Nemo
01-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Everyone has to watch Death Note. Even if you're not into anime.
Utawarerumono, Claymore, Ergo Proxy, Guyver, Ghost in the Shell (movies), Akira (movie), Tekkonkinkreet (movie), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Movie), Afro Samurai, Coyote Ragtime Show, FLCL, Karas (OVA), Kemonozume (I haven't yet finished this series, but I can already say it's very unique and worth checking out).

I'm so confused! Do you like Utawarerumono or not!?!?!? You said you didn't really think much of it but you're always recommending it and saying it's one of your favourites. :P
I think its pretty good, i just... i dont know. didnt remember it much and stuff. You kept rushing me aswell :[ Im gnna watch it again soon aswell, actually understand it this time >;[

Emjin
03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Elfen lied, think it's an 18 though?

Ugawa
03-06-2008, 05:59 PM
The ones i recommend are:

Elfen lied - Such a good anime
Death note - It has a very good story line
Ouran high host club - hilariously funny
Eureka Seven - Great story line, nice ending

Yaoi's

Junjou romantica - more than one story, it's really good
sukisyo - got a great storyline
Okane Ga nai - it's probz an 18, i duno tho

Ders probs more i'd recommend but they are my few favourites ^^

XX

Movieen
04-06-2008, 03:59 PM

I saw it in HMV as a 15! =P

Elfen Lied, Claymore, Afro Samura, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Naruto, Bleach, Ghost in the shell movies, Appleseed movies, Death Note, Guyver, FMA.

Neversoft
05-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I think its pretty good, i just... i dont know. didnt remember it much and stuff. You kept rushing me aswell :[ Im gnna watch it again soon aswell, actually understand it this time >;[

How was I rushing you? I just asked what episode you were at every now and then. You rushed yourself! :eusa_wall

Nah, it's a 15.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!