PDA

View Full Version : Gta Iv Experience

GhostFace-
01-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Ok wow beat it today also got the acheivment for beating it in uder 30 hrs.

TIP: if your going for that take taxis everywhere and load the game if you die

wasnt even trying to ge it

Q: do you need gold live to play ranked or can i use 2 hr codes; live ran out today

Any tips for the acheivements

Finish Him 15G
Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes

Rolled Over 30G
Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.

Sightseer 5G
Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City.

Also the graphics for the most wanted on the police computer are amazingg

Havoline
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
The last one is pretty much explanitary, rolled over you can do at the airport and there is a guide on Youtube and finish him you need to be good at timing, as you see your enemy go to punch hold A down, once your guy ducks straight away hit the attack button then you should do a little combo attack, do 10 of them and you get the achievement. :)

redtom
02-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Finish Him
Go to he heli tours place, fight the people there and do combo attacks to kill them quickly there should be around 9 people in that small area once you've killed them run to the font there should be some burger guy, kill him, if you still need to a kill just go to the nearest person to you and fight him, he should fight back as most people who don't fight back run when you kill some one.

Rolled Over
Go to the airport in a fastist car, and keep going up and down the runway and there should be a few yellow rams on the grass keep ramping them and you'll do 5 flips after a couple of trys.

Sightseer
I got this pritty easy I really like helis so I always went to the heli tours place, each time I went I went on each heli ride before I stole the copper, you can skip the rides and still get the achievement, but only about 3 helicopters spawn at one time and you need to go on all 5 so do 3 when your getting the finish him achievement then come back later get in the ones you haven't been on yet then you might get it if you're lucky but you'll proberly have to go and come back about 3 or 4 times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!