PDA

View Full Version : History exam tomorrow.

Mitch4?
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
gah.
I can't be bothered with it, too much work.
Agriculture, Textiles, Roads, Canals, Trains, Iron, Coal, Medicine,
Wayyy too much too learn for one exam :(!
+ All the dates and facts.

Is anyone else sitting this paper? :(

Plank
02-06-2008, 03:49 PM
I've got history aswelll. :'(One of the subjects which I'm the worst at because I can never finish it on time. Theres like 4 essays and 8 mini questions which you have to do in 2 hours.

Bun
02-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I have too :(, think the course is ridiculous! I'm sure learning 20th century stuff is alot more beneficial than Jethro Tull's Seed Drill or all the schools and crap :@.

PLUS I have an English exam on the morning, lots and lots and lots of writing for one day :'(.

Mitch4?
02-06-2008, 04:00 PM
same dan!
omg it's a pain, my hand is going to hurt :(!

Who wrote horse hoeing husbandry? :P
and the anals of agriculture.

Juch
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
ugh english then history :(

theres too much to learn for history, i always get the names mixed up

Tristan
02-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm with Edexcel.
Doing Divided Union (USA) + Cold War. :(

Immenseman
02-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Doing medicine through time and nazi germany, got an A in all the mocks and an A in my coursework so I hope the exam goes well! :D

Frodo13.
02-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Doing medicine through time and nazi germany, got an A in all the mocks and an A in my coursework so I hope the exam goes well! :D

I did that at GCSE. I got an A in my mock and coursework too, but ended up with a B :( Medicine is cool though, I loved doing that. What did you do in coursework?

CHA!NGANG
03-06-2008, 06:26 AM
I am doing Nazi Germany and WW1 - WWII. I got 72/75 in the Coursework, so that is good so far. I am just worried a lot about this exam though.

Barmi
03-06-2008, 07:08 AM
gah.
I can't be bothered with it, too much work.
Agriculture, Textiles, Roads, Canals, Trains, Iron, Coal, Medicine,
Wayyy too much too learn for one exam :(!
+ All the dates and facts.

Is anyone else sitting this paper? :(
When I did the course, we were not taught any of the Industrial Revolution so we didn't have that extra choice of question in the exam. Saying that, I further limited my choice by revising far more for some topics, and leaving out some (e.g. medicine)... but it worked.

Plank
03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Thank god its over. I did the rise and fall of the soviet union and superpower relations (the second question on both topics). I done Edexcel Modern History btw. I knew about most of the topics in the questions I answered, but (as i predicted) I rushed the last two section B questions because I ran out of time. Although most of my friends did so I'm not that worried.

I'm just glad I can forget it all now.

Bun
03-06-2008, 03:55 PM
how EASY was that?! jeeeeeeeeez i was shaking when i was writing my name but it was well easy.
i did questions 2, 6 and 8 :).

CHA!NGANG
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I can't feel my hand now. Wrote 15 pages today :(

Mitch4?
03-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Eurgh, i'm so annoyed
Our teacher "Agriculture will always be on section A, so revise that the most"
There was no agriculture GRR!!
Oh well, i think i did alright, im happy with it. :)

Oh and i completly forgot that Koch did anthrax with the mice, daym :(!
oh well. woop

Immenseman
03-06-2008, 04:31 PM
I think mine went okay, I didn't like the medicine paper as much. However, the Nazi paper was relatively easy. I couldn't really remember the SS question because I hadn't done it for like 20 months or so.

Bun
03-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Eurgh, i'm so annoyed
Our teacher "Agriculture will always be on section A, so revise that the most"
There was no agriculture GRR!!
Oh well, i think i did alright, im happy with it. :)

Oh and i completly forgot that Koch did anthrax with the mice, daym :(!
oh well. woop
agriculture is paper 2 lol? :S

Mitch4?
03-06-2008, 09:56 PM
agriculture is paper 2 lol? :S
agriculture, textiles, coal, iron, transport, 18th century 19th and 20th century medicine is paper one

and paper 2 is Public health

my exam board is OCR

Bun
04-06-2008, 07:01 AM
agriculture, textiles, coal, iron, transport, 18th century 19th and 20th century medicine is paper one

and paper 2 is Public health

my exam board is OCR
umg thats well harsh lols. im AQA and it's well easier.

Paper 1 - Poor Laws, Public Health, Education and Chartism or something? :S I only needed to know Poor Law and Education :)

Paper 2 - Agriculture, Transport and Trade Unions. I've only learned Agricultre and Transport :)

Throne Sofa
04-06-2008, 08:55 AM
The easiet exam yet that was.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!