PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden II

Jord
03-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Whos getting it? Ive pre ordered my copy should be here on friday x)

Neil
03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Not me, demo was fun but games that are made to be THAT hard just frustrate me at points so I don't bother xD

Of course the demo was easy as hell but you could only play easy on it, normal and upwards are going to be hell >.<

Spiffing
04-06-2008, 06:39 AM
my brother played the demo ( i might later on) and he said its well brutal :]
Oooerr

Jord
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
My mate gets all games like couple months early people give him them to do reviews and he said Ninja gaiden II was 1 of the best games hes played

Neil
04-06-2008, 11:25 AM
My mate gets all games like couple months early people give him them to do reviews and he said Ninja gaiden II was 1 of the best games hes played

You should NEVER go by what a reviewer or friend says, everyone has different tastes in games, personally the best game I've ever played is Fable, I thought Ninja Gaiden 2 was fun for the killing and gore but that is all the game is and would really bring it down

Jord
04-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Well I'm gonan trust him on this ;)

Spiffing
04-06-2008, 02:47 PM
You should NEVER go by what a reviewer or friend says, everyone has different tastes in games, personally the best game I've ever played is Fable, I thought Ninja Gaiden 2 was fun for the killing and gore but that is all the game is and would really bring it down
Fable is really amazing. Can't wait for the next one :D!

Havoline
04-06-2008, 04:49 PM

He owns www.Ve3tro.com and www.youtube.com/Ve3troTrailers if he thought a game was bad I doubt he'd give it a good review.. he's had it for over two months. ;)

Neil
04-06-2008, 04:55 PM
He owns www.Ve3tro.com and www.youtube.com/Ve3troTrailers if he thought a game was bad I doubt he'd give it a good review.. he's had it for over two months. ;)

You should still not go by a game reviewers opinion, you could think Fifa 08 is the best game in the world, I will think it's rubbish (example)
He could say GTA4 is the worst game ever made, you may disagree

Just because he says it's good, it doesn't mean it is xD

Alba
05-06-2008, 01:14 AM
I've played the demo, and I've played the other one on my mates PS3. Both are crap, and require no skill. All you do is bash the buttons. It just looks pretty, very average ame otherwise.

Neil
05-06-2008, 11:31 AM
I've played the demo, and I've played the other one on my mates PS3. Both are crap, and require no skill. All you do is bash the buttons. It just looks pretty, very average ame otherwise.

The demo only includes the easiest mode, the game is extremely hard on the hardest two difficulties, well it is if Ninja Gaiden 1 is something to go by

It requires tons of skill to beat the game on the hardest difficulty

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!