PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Hm Discussion on 2 films

whitebengal
04-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Ok so

I watched hostel 2 the other night and omg it was sooooooooo discusting...

The part when the woman was getting off on having the blood all over her in the bath made me want to throw up......

who has seen it???

Also

I watched this film called ' stay alive' and it was so good....

it's about a computer game and a group of teens....When they die in the game they get killed the same way in real life...so basically everything that happens to there character in the game happens for real it was really freaky.....

Anyone see this?

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please use spoiler tags when revealing information about the film.

Breakfloor
04-06-2008, 08:33 AM
seen hostel two but i want to watch stay alive because it sounds funny.

Smiddy
04-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Hostel two was hilarious lol, been a while since I watched it.
The part you're talking about hahaha, it was so sinister!

Stay alive doesn't sound that interesting to me, could be something to check on imdb though.

Misawa
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
I love Hostel Parts 1 and 2 for the sub-genre of Horror that they provide, as flawed as they both are.

Stay Alive was pretty terrible.

splatttt
04-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Ive seen hosel 2 also.
I thought it was so crap. Awful compared to the first imo.
never seen stay alive... sounds terrible lol :)

N-Dubz
09-06-2008, 10:45 PM
i love hostel 1&2 good films.

Neil
10-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Stay Alive was good for one watch, after that it's pretty boring, not really scary either, it's just another movie trying to be scary but failing, like all horror movies :rolleyes:

Never seen Hostel 2

whitebengal
10-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Can someone please explain to the moderator that edited my post on what a spoiler is.... If I had given away the ending of the films then that would be classed as a spoiler but as I just mentioned a gross bit on the film that isn't really a spoiler is it especially seeing as the films are pretty old now and the part I mentioned was in the trailer for the film anywayyyyyyyyyy ;) :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!