PDA

View Full Version : New Email

Moh
04-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Well since I have given in on ClubTropica, I haven't read the Email.
But if you want to, then here it is :P

Hello Potential Holiday Maker!

It's all been happening over at the Club Tropica construction site as we frantically try to finish and get the planes on the run way ready to land at the exotic-ly steamy Islands!

A Client Update
Even though it’s all hands on deck trying to get everything ready, we've given you an insider update on all the goings on and what’s been happening behind the scenes HERE (http://www.clubtropica.com/news/66.html). Fingers crossed it won't be long until an official launch date is published so remember to keep checking the website for all the insider gossip. Sometimes it can be found in the group forums... how this info gets leaked is beyond me!

A New Site Coming Shortly
As we want our holiday makers to feel as if they are getting the supreme experience we're revamping our website from a low budget airline feel, to a sleek yet fun First Class feel. With a lot more features and tools, it will surpass any expectations you have of Club Tropica.

An Advance Notice
In preparations for the final launch, this week we will also be moving all our servers (there's a lot of them!) from the states back home to the UK. James did a quick test, and found that having the servers in the UK means the website will load 15 times quicker! (For the geeky lot of you, his average ping was just 20ms).

Why Don't We Allow Under 16's?
We've had a lot of emails and support tickets from people complaining why we do not allow under 16's to join our site. Well the reason for this is because we are a matured website aimed at young adults, adults, and even OAP's. Also we do not want to join in with exploiting children as exposed in a recent news article by Computer Active which can be found HERE (http://www.computeractive.co.uk/vnunet/news/2216186/children-manipulated-commercial-sites).
That is all for this update and I look forward to seeing you all drinking your free drinks (Well, on James he owes us few rounds) on the Island soon!

Disarno
Island Manager

jesus
04-06-2008, 11:57 AM
It's aimed at OAPs?!?!?!?!

today
04-06-2008, 01:17 PM
It's aimed at OAPs?!?!?!?!
lmao. how bad.

Titch
05-06-2008, 02:58 PM
lol i got this. OAP bit scares me, i could be talking to a 80 year old online and not know it!

Stevehere
05-06-2008, 03:55 PM
lol i got this. OAP bit scares me, i could be talking to a 80 year old online and not know it!

lmao you mean you could be offering cyber to an old granny with a raisin bum

iJoe
05-06-2008, 05:24 PM
My nans a beta tester :8 she met kitty at the bingo

IMole
07-06-2008, 10:32 PM
The OAP bit, I believe is meant to be a joke.... They're saying OAPs can join, but hey, it's an adult site, not a kids site like Habbo, and you won't be chatting to an OAP without knowing it because age is displayed on site unless user wishes to hide it.

But also, you could be chatting to an OAP on Habbo and not know it.

Monopoly
07-06-2008, 11:05 PM
I gave up on CulbTropica a long time ago.
Good luck to it when it eventually opens.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!