PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Just some of my latest stacks

ElliottThompson
04-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Heres some of my latest stacks, tell me what you think :)
Explanation: The Digital TV's are in a 3 by 3 square and are raised
The mode sofas are 2 by 2 and are stacked by the hip 4 times
The tub has 2 mochas in and is raised
The Hcs raised and contains two hcs next to each other with a third inbetween them. Also my favourite stack is the nordic table, it has two roses stacked ontop of a nordic, which is in the middle of the rug, not the edge, meaning it has no access to rollers and such.
Also there is a digital tv, with two marquees in it, this is not raised, its pretty easy to get 1 marquee in but alot harder to get two :>
You can come look at my room to prove none of them are illusions, there all 100% real stacks. Rate please :>http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/6/4/f_someofmystam_fbb0c47.png

splatttt
04-06-2008, 04:10 PM
hahaha they look ace!
:D

msb.
04-06-2008, 04:11 PM
nice illusions

ElliottThompson
04-06-2008, 04:14 PM
WTH illusions? like i sed visit my room, if u dont want to then dont post crap, iv seen u post like that with evri1 lololol

get a grip

aww u must be reli gutted that u cant do these, othawise u wudent post so much crap in envy

looks in ur stacking room, o wait its empty

msb.
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
WTH illusions? like i sed visit my room, if u dont want to then dont post crap, iv seen u post like that with evri1 lololol

get a grip

aww u must be reli gutted that u cant do these, othawise u wudent post so much crap in envy

looks in ur stacking room, o wait its empty
its habbo get over it LOL?
Don't get stressed out, why did you suddenly have a go at me? lol?

It is illusions...

See stacking is where it is stacked...
Illusions are there to confuse the human eye.

Robby
04-06-2008, 04:20 PM
most of it looks illusions

the hcs just look like 2 hcs together with a hc behind, the roses look like there just infront stacked high. The rest isnt hard to do..

msb.
04-06-2008, 04:23 PM

the hcs just look like 2 hcs together with a hc behind, the roses look like there just infront stacked high. The rest isnt hard to do..
thanks +rep, when I can...

I don't get why some people go mardy on habbo about stacking...

They are not leet for stacking... It is just clever but the point is no need to show off and if you are, expressing your secrets like bl!nkey is good, help 1 help them all... and when someone that is a pretty good stacker himself, yes msb. *not big headed* I don't like to brag but when I know how most of that is done, I know that it isn't possible to stack 2 seater sofas, it is an illusion... hense the difference, I think you need to learn not to be so rude and if you was decent, you would own up for what you were wrong at and apologize.

Robby
04-06-2008, 04:26 PM
I know that it isn't possible to stack 2 seater sofas

That is possible, because I done that :P

ElliottThompson
04-06-2008, 04:26 PM

ur saying they look like ther infront, and they look like they are illusions, but just go to the room and walk around them to prove ther not, simple lol

instead of accusin sum1.

also if robby is R06 or R@8 then he knows ther not illusions coz hes just been in my room and walk around them

also msb. asif i would say im wrong when im being falsely accused something (namely illusions), u ent even checked my room, r u that idiotic that you will make these claims without looking, also if u think its not possible to stack hcs, then you reli are idiotic, and your obv not a good stacker, since even the australian hotel released a guide on how to stack them

Shatterstar
04-06-2008, 05:56 PM
oh my god.
get a life fighting over stacking
illusions is what they are

THEY'RE NOT REAL THEY'RE PIXELS :$

JessicaLOL
04-06-2008, 05:58 PM
:8

can i just say you made me laugh. LMAO
gutted because he cant habbo stack wth yeah hes really going to go and cry aint he.
god jesus its HABBO, and please dont say you spent half your afternoon stacking them i will actually feel horriable.

Shatterstar
04-06-2008, 05:59 PM
jess you won't feel horrible.
you'll be embarassed for him.
and there's not a worse feeling than feeling embarassed for SOMEONE ELSE.

JessicaLOL
04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
jess you won't feel horrible.
you'll be embarassed for him.
and there's not a worse feeling than feeling embarassed for SOMEONE ELSE.

i might even shed a tear.. :(

shizzle
04-06-2008, 06:05 PM
it looks cool, the tv is the best.

LoveToStack
04-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Nice room elliot :)
I wouldn't worry about msb, jessica and shatterstar, clearly they're just trolling.
Ye its a very nice room.

slam
04-06-2008, 06:28 PM
they're all illusions soz

ElliottThompson
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
i might even shed a tear.. :(
im not even going to bother arguin with jess and shatter, hmm wats worse then stacking on an online game? Spending hours of your life trying to insult people that you will never see, wow the thrill you must get out of that, ok i spend an hour stacking in my room, whats the difference between that and designing a room, but come on, spending all your time posting randomly on peoples threads to get thrills, now thats just sad, you need to take some of your own medicine before you begin to call people sad on an online games fan based forum. And whats worse you do it packs, like you back up each other posts which make urselves feel better about what your posting, but when really no1 else posts back about your posts in a nice way, u know exactly what the others going to say
"good point, yh they r so sad, hehe its just like so totally weird how we always think the same things about threads, its got nothing to do with the fact that we spend 13 hours of our lives each day on habbo together"

oh and slam like i sed when i posted this thread, go look in the actual room before you say they are illusions :)

Shatterstar
04-06-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah me and jess edate
because we're cool like that
and omg once we talked on the phone :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but that's not how it works &
jess isn't insulting you so much as insulting how you get so worked up over stacking and how you rant about someone calling it an illusion - because that's exactly what it is.

JessicaLOL
04-06-2008, 06:37 PM
im not even going to bother arguin with jess and shatter, hmm wats worse then stacking on an online game? Spending hours of your life trying to insult people that you will never see, wow the thrill you must get out of that, ok i spend an hour stacking in my room, whats the difference between that and designing a room, but come on, spending all your time posting randomly on peoples threads to get thrills, now thats just sad, you need to take some of your own medicine before you begin to call people sad on an online games fan based forum. And whats worse you do it packs, like you back up each other posts which make urselves feel better about what your posting, but when really no1 else posts back about your posts in a nice way, u know exactly what the others going to say
"good point, yh they r so sad, hehe its just like so totally weird how we always think the same things about threads, its got nothing to do with the fact that we spend 13 hours of our lives each day on habbo together"

oh and slam like i sed when i posted this thread, go look in the actual room before you say they are illusions :)

YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME, BIGGEST FAN MUCH?
i dont get a thrill out of this sorry lmao its just funny to see you rant "OMGZZZZZZ U DISSING MA THING >:(" would i honestly care if no one agreed with me and alex? no. honestly im happy with just telling you my opion.
dont get so hot headed over a frikking game, its just you stacking and me voicing what i THINK.
i dont spend time on habbo anymore, but then again you wrote the book about me didnt ya ;)

ElliottThompson
04-06-2008, 06:57 PM
YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME, BIGGEST FAN MUCH?
i dont get a thrill out of this sorry lmao its just funny to see you rant "OMGZZZZZZ U DISSING MA THING >:(" would i honestly care if no one agreed with me and alex? no. honestly im happy with just telling you my opion.
dont get so hot headed over a frikking game, its just you stacking and me voicing what i THINK.
i dont spend time on habbo anymore, but then again you wrote the book about me didnt ya ;)
Im not gettin hot headed, but all that you post is negative comments towards people, thers no need to slate something that you obv cant do urself, and shattered, obv im gunna complain when someone overlooks something i done, u cant even go to my room and look at it, if u will see its not an illusion, instead of showin urself up now.

jesus
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Well done, if he enjoys stacking then leave him to it. :)

Shatterstar
04-06-2008, 07:06 PM
plz dnt infraction me
aka send me 2 hell almitey jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JessicaLOL
04-06-2008, 07:07 PM
plz dnt infraction me
aka send me 2 hell almitey jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u desreve 2 go 2 hell
that kid enjoys stakin
HOW DARE U RUIN SUMFIN HE OBVIOUSLY ENJOYS SO MUCH

JessicaLOL
04-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Im not gettin hot headed, but all that you post is negative comments towards people, thers no need to slate something that you obv cant do urself, and shattered, obv im gunna complain when someone overlooks something i done, u cant even go to my room and look at it, if u will see its not an illusion, instead of showin urself up now.
something i cant do myself?
I'M PROUD I CANT DO THAT.
;)

Meti
04-06-2008, 07:10 PM
How did you put the TV's together?

Robby
04-06-2008, 08:00 PM

ur saying they look like ther infront, and they look like they are illusions, but just go to the room and walk around them to prove ther not, simple lol

instead of accusin sum1.

also if robby is R06 or R@8 then he knows ther not illusions coz hes just been in my room and walk around them

also msb. asif i would say im wrong when im being falsely accused something (namely illusions), u ent even checked my room, r u that idiotic that you will make these claims without looking, also if u think its not possible to stack hcs, then you reli are idiotic, and your obv not a good stacker, since even the australian hotel released a guide on how to stack them

I never said that they were illusions, I said they look like illusions

learn to read... :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!