PDA

View Full Version : Euro Trip

Upson
29-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Im goin to watch Euro Trip later at the cinema, looks really good! ill let you know what its like when im back!

I watched The day after tommorow last week at the cinema, its ok! :rolleyes:

Upson
29-06-2004, 10:15 PM
I went to the cinema tonight, Supposed to be watching " Euro Trip " But it had already started by the time we go there, So in the end we had to watch mean girls, I was quite surprised in the end. Its was really good, Funny and the best part was the amount of hot girls in the film.

I give it a rating of 7/10 and i'd reccomend seeing it!

Goin to watch Euro Trip Next week now! :p

* Yes i know I just double posted, But no one replied! Sorry anyway :p *

Edited By Andrew-Kevin - WARNING, You have broken the Habbox Rules by double posting. Please do NOT post two posts one after the other, if you need to add something, simply go back and edit your first post.

hone1
29-06-2004, 11:00 PM
I loved the film great film i recommend ppl go and see it:)

i think its better than road trip and boat trip

illl give it a 9/10 :D

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 11:24 PM
I saw the advert for this and it looked FUNNY lol cant wait to go and see it i mite go on the weekend and watch it

lauralol
30-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Aw, I wanted to see Mean Girls :( and by the way, you didn't have to double post, all you had to do was edit your previous post :rolleyes:

dudey345
02-07-2004, 04:02 PM
it looks well good i wanna see it

Upson
02-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Aw, I wanted to see Mean Girls :( and by the way, you didn't have to double post, all you had to do was edit your previous post :rolleyes:

Yea thats why I said sorry, Gawdd! :mad:

Upson
02-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Edited By Andrew-Kevin - WARNING, You have broken the Habbox Rules by double posting. Please do NOT post two posts one after the other, if you need to add something, simply go back and edit your first post.

Yes I already know, I said sorry. What more do you want? :mad: :mad:

SkaKid77
03-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Functions

Yes I already know, I said sorry. What more do you want? :mad: :mad:

perhaps ice cream? :rolleyes:

hmm i will have to see some kind of film at the cinema soon, last time i went for for johnny english :p

it will either be The day after tomorrow, Shrek 2 or euro trip, anyone reccomend anything?

hone1
05-07-2004, 11:53 AM
its ok but i only went to see it cos of the lassies init but its ok i think its a girl film but its quite funny lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!