some random alt i made when i was bored used some gif animator for them

Kyle
05-06-2008, 10:23 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

why the bloody hell has someone got a waving hand on his head LOOOOOOL

Wolk.
05-06-2008, 10:35 PM
can you tell me wth all that is please?

habbox forum has really gone down hill.. people used to only post decent alts, now we get random crap like this. I mean wth is this?! Weird people with arms coming out of the tops of their heads, badly animated and saved in the wrong format so all the colours ****** up.

2/10

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude - Keep all criticism constructive.

,Jess,
05-06-2008, 10:56 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

why the bloody hell has someone got a waving hand on his head LOOOOOOL

I have to say the first time I looked at it I didn't think it was a waving hand on their head.. :eusa_whis

Spiffing
06-06-2008, 06:43 AM

habbox forum has really gone down hill.. people used to only post decent alts, now we get random crap like this. I mean wth is this?! Weird people with arms coming out of the tops of their heads, badly animated and saved in the wrong format so all the colours ****** up.

2/10
No offence but i gotta agree i mean, Habbox used to be full of elite alts and well its changing for the worst.

Looks like youve put no effort into this, animation is terrible and like Wolk said the colours are all messed up. Dont just post random things on here, take your time to get it perfect.

Meti
06-06-2008, 09:01 AM
LOOOL :) Rly fun with the animated hand on the head. 3/10

Con
06-06-2008, 09:19 AM
I have to say the first time I looked at it I didn't think it was a waving hand on their head.. :eusa_whis

lmfaoo samee!

I don't really like it, You haven't put anything into it >.<

leah
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
LMAO Same Jess xD
It really does look like err..

sumat else ;)

kreechin
06-06-2008, 12:17 PM
lmfaoo samee!

I don't really like it, You haven't put anything into it >.<

LOL he put a waving hand on a head into it xD

*REMOVED*
The hand waving from the head LMAO!
Oh my god, made me giggle it did :)
looks funky! :)

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks.

catdog800
06-06-2008, 07:57 PM
these alts onley took me a few minits and there susposed to look ******ed its the point of them the waving hand is the most ******ed part

oh and for you who say i save it in the rong format this is because it makes the color go all weird so it is hard for people to steal them and edit them

reeana
06-06-2008, 08:04 PM
AHAHAHAH! LOL When I first came to the page -CRI HAHAHA! Sorry.. But theres a dinkle flying out of someones head.. -.-

Moh
06-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Yea, I thought the hand was something else.

I take it you got the idea from this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VB_B31CeA

luce
06-06-2008, 08:14 PM

LOOOL

I see what you mean ^^

Kyle
06-06-2008, 08:22 PM
these alts onley took me a few minits and there susposed to look ******ed its the point of them the waving hand is the most ******ed part

oh and for you who say i save it in the rong format this is because it makes the color go all weird so it is hard for people to steal them and
edit them

LOL, you think people would steal these?:rolleyes:

Samantha.
06-06-2008, 08:36 PM

Jess Just thinks dirty, but yeh the habbo with a waving arm on its head does look wrong but yanooo.

Boonzeet
06-06-2008, 11:20 PM

2/10

2/10 is too generous, but I completely agree with what you are saying.

oh and for you who say i save it in the rong format this is because it makes the color go all weird so it is hard for people to steal them and edit them

I wouldn't want to steal an alt of I guy with... is it a penis or a hand? sticking out of his head bobbing about.

Awful Awful Awful Awful

1/10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!