PDA

View Full Version : Being gay..

Leetzgirl
05-06-2008, 10:28 PM
I dont know what i feeling but i was wondering, if your gay, does it mean you like gay sex?

Just wondering ^_^. becasue you can be gay if you just love the person right?

Slowpoke
05-06-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't fully get what you mean. Not all gays like bum sex that's just a stereotypical view. :)

Leetzgirl
05-06-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't fully get what you mean. Not all gays like bum sex that's just a stereotypical view. :)

So what does being gay actully mean?

That the question i'm just looking for lol xD.

Andys
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
It means that you are attracted to person(s) of the same sex.

H
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM

Being attracted to the opposite sex. This could be thinking of boys, fancying boys, you know just the normal feelings you feel when you like someone just their the opposite sex.

Slowpoke
05-06-2008, 10:46 PM
It means that you are (sexually) (emotionally) attracted to person(s) of the same sex.

-Eyeless-
05-06-2008, 10:49 PM

Like people said, Being attracted to someone of the same sex...

You don't have to like having sex with other men. You can be chast, A sexual etc It is your choice :)

risque
05-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Being attracted to the opposite sex. This could be thinking of boys, fancying boys, you know just the normal feelings you feel when you like someone just their the opposite sex.

I don't know if that's a careless error, but gay people are attracted to the same sex.

Mitch4?
05-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Straight people can enjoy gay sex too.
It's just gay people are attracted to same sex.

The male prostate gland is a source of major pleasure, and is reachable about 2 inches up your bum. If it gets stroked, you can orgasm souly off that, if your straight or gay.
Your prostate glands feeling = immense ;)

Leetzgirl
05-06-2008, 11:03 PM

Thanks !

It means that you are (sexually) (emotionally) attracted to person(s) of the same sex.

Thanks!

Like people said, Being attracted to someone of the same sex...

You don't have to like having sex with other men. You can be chast, A sexual etc It is your choice :)

Thanks mate!

I don't know if that's a careless error, but gay people are attracted to the same sex.

Rofl!

The male prostate gland is a source of major pleasure, and is reachable about 2 inches up your bum. If it gets stroked, you can orgasm souly off that, if your straight or gay.

lmao, thanks for the nice tip :eusa_whis.

Thanks guys, REP+ when i can

Moh
05-06-2008, 11:19 PM

Road Trip ftw.

But yea, gay is where your only attracted to the same sex.
Bi is both and Straight is only opposite :P

Bef
05-06-2008, 11:32 PM
I dont like this whole thing about having to fall in catorgories
gay or straight? who really gives a crud imho!

You find straight people who dont enjoy penertrive sex and u have gay people who dont enjoy **** sex.

You find women who are only attracted to men and then the right women may come along and she falls in love but still isnt attracted to any other women.

Gay really means somebody who is physically attracted to a member of the same sex.

Straight really means somebody who is phisically attracted to a member of the oppisite sex

And bi-sexuals, ther just greedy ;)

You get people who never want a sexual relationship or any relationship for that matter...

And people who just want one with themselves ;)

Personally iv only been attracted to men but i guess if i was to feel that spark with a women id go for it which hasnt happend yet... guess that makes me what? Open minded?

Zak
05-06-2008, 11:40 PM
I dont like this whole thing about having to fall in catorgories
gay or straight? who really gives a crud imho!

You find straight people who dont enjoy penertrive sex and u have gay people who dont enjoy **** sex.

You find women who are only attracted to men and then the right women may come along and she falls in love but still isnt attracted to any other women.

Gay really means somebody who is physically attracted to a member of the same sex.

Straight really means somebody who is phisically attracted to a member of the oppisite sex

And bi-sexuals, ther just greedy ;)

You get people who never want a sexual relationship or any relationship for that matter...

And people who just want one with themselves ;)

Personally iv only been attracted to men but i guess if i was to feel that spark with a women id go for it which hasnt happend yet... guess that makes me what? Open minded?

Makes you complicated

Fehm
09-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Your prostate glands feeling = immense ]

Are you like... 80 cus thats seems something my grandad wud say and go: And i speak with wisdom and experience sonny jim. LMAO XD
aaww Nice thread tho (Y) gl.

Mitch4?
09-06-2008, 11:13 PM
haha.
no im just 16 (H)
and i kinda know a bit too much about the way a guy/girl works. :P

FlyingJesus
09-06-2008, 11:25 PM
]

Are you like... 80 cus thats seems something my grandad wud say and go: And i speak with wisdom and experience sonny jim. LMAO XD
aaww Nice thread tho (Y) gl.

Your grandad talks to you about fingering himself?

Independent
11-06-2008, 05:18 AM
LOL

Gay is mainly for casual relationships like christopher biggins.

I myself am not gay if this matters.

:Edzy
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
sex doesn't have to have anything to do with sexuality or relationships

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!