PDA

View Full Version : TeenMusician Forum...

-Eyeless-
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Ok since nobody replied to my last thread I came up with an Idea myself :P

TeenMusician Forum. This would be a place for all musicians to come and talk about their instruments, post video lessons, tips and links to instruments they're selling. A place to talk about music they like, music they would like to learn etc...

What do you think? It would be brilliant If I could get a lot of people to join :)

Fehm
10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Very good idea :) I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF IT!

officialali
10-06-2008, 01:23 PM
This is the reason why i joined this forum, as soon as i saw this i wanted to be a part of it. But i think you should aim it to all ages rather than just teens, incase it does get big.

Anyway, i know this will take a long, until you figure a name for the domain, until you buy a vbulletin (of course if your going to use a vb, but i sugguest you do as it's the best forum) and until you design it and everything.

So if you may please add me on msn and keep me informed about the opening date because i most certainly will join (if it is good) and i will bring many other users. I've pmed you with my msn.

Thanks.

Fehm
10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
i can provide vBulletin.. lol :)

partie2
12-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Ok since nobody replied to my last thread I came up with an Idea myself :P

TeenMusician Forum. This would be a place for all musicians to come and talk about their instruments, post video lessons, tips and links to instruments they're selling. A place to talk about music they like, music they would like to learn etc...

What do you think? It would be brilliant If I could get a lot of people to join :)

I dont know if your interested but I was thinking of starting something like this but not just focused on teens but instead targeted generally at all music fans and musicians. Would you be interested in partnering up to release a site which is music related.

-Eyeless-
12-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe... I will pm you my msn.. You on tonight?

Fehm
12-06-2008, 06:00 PM
I personally think that a music forum for all ages would be awesome :) A place for composers to get together and show off there work, etcetc :)
Ill PM you my msn (Y)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!